Honey's Den

In other news...my second book review is in, and it's awesome. I'm seriously on cloud nine. All week at work people thought something was wrong with me because I was so happy and had so little attitude. LOL. :cool:

In other news...my second book review is in, and it's awesome. I'm seriously on cloud nine. All week at work people thought something was wrong with me because I was so happy and had so little attitude. LOL. :cool:

LOL, they probably thought you got totally fucked. Once again congrats on the reviews hun:kiss:

...and on the eighth day, he said, "Let there be boobs"
...and there was...
and the people rejoiced.

...I'm not sure what there is that's left of me, but you can fuck it if you want too...

Good morning! I am off to work and have quite a bit going on tonight and tomorrow. 2 birthdays (one sweet sixteen, one adult) New tattoo, packing for my vacation, game night...so I won't be around much.

Also..PSA. Quick way to get yourself on the ignore list is to ask me weird fucking questions about my personal life or to repeatedly push me to do something when I kindly say no. And I am kind about it the first couple times. In case you haven't heard the news lately "NO MEANS NO" it doesn't mean keep pushing until someone says yes. And no, you will never get my phone number, kik, email or anything else.

I choose to share myself here because it's fun for me. I am not looking for cam buddies or skype jerk off partners. I just wanna have a bit of fun. Fun PM's are cool. Weird, fucking stalkery, too many personal questions, telling me we have a connection because we shared two PM's...no. Fucking calm your tits bro

I am not a push over. I have very high self esteem. I am NOT a submissive, and do not talk to me like I am YOUR submissive.

Lemme have some fuckin fun guys.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I don't want to just fuck you! I want to lick, suck, bite, and fuck you! You can have all the fun you want. I will gladly encourage you to be yourself!

That is great news!! Congratulations!!

Back