Deserved Spanking

angela40

Really Experienced
One of my ex husbands always saw me as a naughty bitch. He treated me accordingly. I come home from work, first thing in the door he raise my dress to make certain I was without my panties as he ordered. Once he found my pussy covered, dragged me by my hair to the sofa, had me lean over, he raised the dress, had me pull off my panties and then WHACK after WHACK with his hand he spank me very hard. When tears rolled down my face he spanked harder. When I could barely sit down he stand in front of me to be sucked. Then I take a hot bath.

One of my ex husbands always saw me as a naughty bitch. He treated me accordingly. I come home from work, first thing in the door he raise my dress to make certain I was without my panties as he ordered. Once he found my pussy covered, dragged me by my hair to the sofa, had me lean over, he raised the dress, had me pull off my panties and then WHACK after WHACK with his hand he spank me very hard. When tears rolled down my face he spanked harder. When I could barely sit down he stand in front of me to be sucked. Then I take a hot bath.
Is this a problem?
Sounds like a good spanking to sissy, if you do not do as requested you deserved it.

Was the hot bath intended to amplify the pain? Hot water on smarting skin isn't soothing!

Denny

No woman deserves to be hurt. Glad he's an ex.
If my wife wore panties when I said no I'd just scold her and rip them off.

Back