The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are good. I'm glad the holidays are over though I think this month will be twice as busy with the kid's water polo and stuff.

How's you?

Not too shabby!

Ditto on the holidays. Although, I don't have water polo to worry about now. But I'm hoping I can settle back into a more normal routine now.
 
Not too shabby!

Ditto on the holidays. Although, I don't have water polo to worry about now. But I'm hoping I can settle back into a more normal routine now.

You and me both! I feel like it's been non-stop since summer with very little breaks. I want time to goof around again, especially online, not to mention get back into my writing routine.

I feel like I need to create a schedule to get back on the regular schedule. LoL
 
I sincerely hope that you slept well, and that this morning finds you ever so pleased with last night's endeavors... giggles...as they were wonderful for me to wake up to myself.

nods

nods

nods


Yes and, most definitely, yes

grins

And your lovely self?
 
As soon as I get both of my hands back for any decent length of time...

LT ~ It's rather like playing the piano at the moment...but just the melody... ;)

For you, we will wait as long as necessary darling. Because you're totally worth it.;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top