Incest in Canada

M

Mister_Chris

A 53 year old Mother and her 35 year old son have been found guilty of Incest in Toronto, Ontario. He got 1 year probation; she got 2. Both are ordered to seek alcohol and addictive substance counseling. During probation, neither can have contact with each other or the younger sister, who was the complainant.

The circumstances are bizarre. The Mother, Son, and an underage daughter were visiting the Fathers home, where he lay dying. The original plan had been that he would die at home, surrounded by his (loving) family.

The under age daughter stepped out on the balcony for a smoke; and there, she saw - through an adjoining window into the bedroom - her mother and her brother having sex.

Circumstances then became chaotic; but it would appear that the last thing dad saw before he died was his wife, fucking their son.

The judge was not impressed.

The whole ridiculous, sad story is here:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/05/ottawa-mom-son-plead-guilty-to-incest

I gotta tell you, while I'd like to believe that there are happy, well adjusted brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers out there all having happy, innocent sex with one another... the truth sure keeps presenting itself differently.

It makes it a lot more difficult for me to write compelling incest stories. My heart just isn't in it.
MC

I saw the thread title, and I thought, "Well, what else is there to do there?"

uh hunh

Ah, Sam Scribble (AKA SS)... actually, that's good advice. Except I've just written my first incest piece, which was set up to be a multi-story series. I think that my audience - both readers - would be disappointed if I quit now.

But after I started this thread, I went looking for more info on incest, and found a Yahoo Answers page which supported my earlier belief that there must be sane, happy people out there engaging in incest. They just don't make the news.

Bottom line is, weird people may engage in incest; but that doesn't mean that all people who engage in incest are weird.

So, I feel better. But I still think the Toronto story is pretty off the wall.

Ah, Hypoxia!

Well, you know, you're right; sometimes, the choice really does come down to Mom, or the Polar Bear.

And sometimes, the Polar Bear is the preferable choice. Which speaks volumes about Canadian Moms.

Polar Bear?

I thought that was a gay guy with a white beard. :eek: ;)

Gosh

Ive just re-read the article in the Toronto Sun, I have to agree in this case it is tragic, its never good when people get hurt, and I can't even imagine what the father thought, having said that I still believe you can be happy in a incestuous relationship. But that is my opinion and im only one xxSuexx

With drugs and alcohol involved that shows me this isn't a case of "happy consensual incest" there are some serious issues so may be best they get some help.

Totally low, beyond low with the father dying, at least wait for the man to pass to consummate your strange relationship.

This is a reality check on one of my stories The Summer I became Mom's Lover. But in that story the dying father wanted his son to take care of his mother-in every way-before he passed and pushed them to do it while he was still alive.

Still less sleazy than this in that sense.

But as the OP states there are still plenty of examples around the world of happy consensual incestuous couples that make me shake my head at why the hell anyone should care about it. If no one is getting hurt and are of a consensual age then who are they hurting?

Meanwhile as they chase down these "criminals" there are innumerable cases of women being beaten and children being abused in the world that seems to go unnoticed.:rolleyes:

Ah, TxRad - no, that wasn't a polar bear.

You just fucked Santa Claus!

No wonder my lump of coal was late.:D

Circumstances then became chaotic; but it would appear that the last thing dad saw before he died was his wife, fucking their son.
Um, no, it does't say that anywhere in the article. What it does say is that the sister banged on the window, stopping them In flagrante delicto, and, because of the upset between them all, Dad didn't get his wish to die surrounded by his family.

Unless I missed something? :confused:

3113 - perfectly correct. I should have read the story I myself was quoting more closely. However, if it wasn't the last thing he saw, it was certainly one of the last things he saw. Unless he was already unconscious, which I also suppose is a possibility.

3113 - perfectly correct. I should have read the story I myself was quoting more closely. However, if it wasn't the last thing he saw, it was certainly one of the last things he saw. Unless he was already unconscious, which I also suppose is a possibility.

Did it actually say they were in the same room? From what I recall, it was consistent with "mom and son sneak into the neighboring room but get spotted from the balcony".

However, if it wasn't the last thing he saw, it was certainly one of the last things he saw.
To coin a phrase: What a way to go!

Okay, it's Plot Bunny Time. The last image imprinted on a dying person's retinas is of their mate and child(ren) sexually entangled: fucking, slurping, inserting toys, whatever. Did the vision cause death by coronary? Does the deceased's soul-ghost-mana act upon that vision? Should we take this over to Story Ideas?

To coin a phrase: What a way to go!

Okay, it's Plot Bunny Time. The last image imprinted on a dying person's retinas is of their mate and child(ren) sexually entangled: fucking, slurping, inserting toys, whatever. Did the vision cause death by coronary? Does the deceased's soul-ghost-mana act upon that vision? Should we take this over to Story Ideas?

How about the guy that gets the eyes in a transplant? Does he go for revenge or just get in on the action?

He wouldn't need to be unconscious. Just not very aware. Which, if he was dying, was likely. I've known those on death-watch with loved one near to the end—it's rare that the loved one is mentally sharp or able to see well. Especially if the loved one is on a lot of medications and/or some kind of morphine drip. They might be able to engage in a brief exchange of words, understand what's being said, but what's going on around them rarely has their attention. They're a little too busy with those final hours of life.

Did it actually say they were in the same room? From what I recall, it was consistent with "mom and son sneak into the neighboring room but get spotted from the balcony".
That's what I gathered, Bramblethorn. They weren't anywhere near where daddy was, but well in view of daughter who'd stepped out to smoke and saw them through the window in another room. I very much doubt dad saw or knew about this. He'd have to have been able to go out on the balcony to see what daughter saw (not likely), have had very good vision, and be very cognizant at the time (doubtful).

Last edited:
How about the guy that gets the eyes in a transplant? Does he go for revenge or just get in on the action?

Damn, I should have thought of that!

[/me slaps forehead, now slightly flat]

(there's a joke about why certain occupational groups have slumped shoulders and flattened heads)

But the deceased gets his revenge -- he's reincarnated as a potato that is an exact replica of himself. His cheating incestuous wife buys that potato, recognizes her late hubby, and has her own fatal coronary. Tra-la-la.

Back