I Wonder . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if people including myself that call other people bad names realize that somewhere out there is probably a person calling them or me the same name.

I wonder if the sun will come out today....

I wonder if I will do any work today.....

I wonder if I will get laid tonight ....I know that answer...lmao

I wonder if it is worth having all this technology around me only to have it crash all the time!

I wonder why chocolate is so yummy...........

I wonder why if I have a choice between chocolate and vanilla I usually pick chocolate............

I wonder why McAfee has just started telling me that Lit is a dangerous site...:cool:

I wonder if PTK is swimming topless in her av.

I wonder if it's gonna rain or what today. We sure need it.

I wonder if the meeting will go as I dream it will.

I wonder wonder who...who wrote the book of love.

I wonder if she'll be pantsless, panting and high.

I wonder if BOTH of you are having fun at my fast finger post... and if I had the right painting partner I would surely in up in an evening pant session definitely pantless and wanting to pant some more

I wonder if BOTH of you are having fun at my fast finger post... and if I had the right painting partner I would surely in up in an evening pant session definitely pantless and wanting to pant some more

I wonder if that particular vacancy is still open?

I wonder if she reads her posts before pushing submit.

I wonder if that particular vacancy is still open?

Aquagal is accepting all applications for that position on my behalf so submit your requests to her

I wonder if she reads her posts before pushing submit.

AND sometimes YES sometimes NO ... you have talked to me long enough to know some of my best conversations turn out to be those autocorrected or misread LOL

Aquagal is accepting all applications for that position on my behalf so submit your requests to her

The answer is NO. :D

AND sometimes YES sometimes NO ... you have talked to me long enough to know some of my best conversations turn out to be those autocorrected or misread LOL

I wonder if my equally conceited counterpart will be around today.

i (used to) wonder why the drive-thru atm buttons are marked with braille lettering dots, but now i know why.

i wonder if the gentleman i saw standing on the median yesterday was actually homeless....or a vet for that matter, as his sign indicated.

I wonder if PTK is swimming topless in her av.

I wonder if it's gonna rain or what today. We sure need it.

I wonder if the meeting will go as I dream it will.

I wonder wonder who...who wrote the book of love.
No I had a top on. I wonder why you thought that??????

I wonder if the book of love was written by a woman........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back