The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid, stupid, John! :mad: I wasn't watching where my hands were and ended touching the top of our lit propane lamp. *Ouch!* :eek: Will probably have a nice blister on my finger this time tomorrow.

Got lots of piccies today. My light art attempt in the cave did not go as well as I had hoped. But I got some great pictures of deer to make up for it.

I'm going to warm up by the campfire for a bit then go to bed.

JohnEB87 B shared "IMAG0840.jpg": https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E36DC84BBA23CC83!500&authkey=!AN2dKPSYo4AjvpU

Dude, seriously...?

Nice fire. :)

Good morning, fellas. Mind if I join you for some coffee?

What an evening. Two hours in a near stifling room to set up for this morning's party, then back to the house with friends for a lovely dinner. Now I'm up, supposedly getting ready to be picked up to take care of last minute details for the party.

I sure hope the fella didn't want to do anything today. I'll have to do laundry when I get home....

Sorry john, I'm laughing a little about the propane lamp. I'm looking forward to the rest of your pictures and I hope the blister won't be too bad. :)

Good morning, fellas. Mind if I join you for some coffee?

What an evening. Two hours in a near stifling room to set up for this morning's party, then back to the house with friends for a lovely dinner. Now I'm up, supposedly getting ready to be picked up to take care of last minute details for the party.

I sure hope the fella didn't want to do anything today. I'll have to do laundry when I get home....

Sorry john, I'm laughing a little about the propane lamp. I'm looking forward to the rest of your pictures and I hope the blister won't be too bad. :)

Make yourself at home, little lady. No offence to either HP or Tx, but you just improved the view immeasurably. :)

Better yet, make the fella do the laundry. Don't aee why he should get away with it when I have to do it... :D

Ok, I will admit there is nothing better than waking up in the cool morning air with the birds chirping as your alarm clock.

HP, is there any coffee left?

Anna, I thought I would at least get a little :kiss: to make it better. :rolleyes: But sure, laugh away. Luckily the burn is not bugging me this morning which is a good sign. I am looking forward to sharing the pics with all of you as well. Oh, good luck with the party, anna. :D

Good morning party-goers! Can I get some coffee? Preferably brewed with amphetamines and jet fuel, because that is what it will take to get me out of bed.

Good morning party-goers! Can I get some coffee? Preferably brewed with amphetamines and jet fuel, because that is what it will take to get me out of bed.

You've obviously never been on a flight line, then.

Burned jet fuel smell, with Hydraulic oil overtones and the smell of bacon cooking from the crew room.
THEN you get the coffee.

Make yourself at home, little lady. No offence to either HP or Tx, but you just improved the view immeasurably. :)

Better yet, make the fella do the laundry. Don't aee why he should get away with it when I have to do it... :D
Why thank you. It's my smile, right?

You probably do a much better job with the laundry. I don't trust him to do it because he messes with the water temperature and doesn't sort.

Ok, I will admit there is nothing better than waking up in the cool morning air with the birds chirping as your alarm clock.

HP, is there any coffee left?

Anna, I thought I would at least get a little :kiss: to make it better. :rolleyes: But sure, laugh away. Luckily the burn is not bugging me this morning which is a good sign. I am looking forward to sharing the pics with all of you as well. Oh, good luck with the party, anna. :D
Ooh, that's a great way to wake up, for sure. I'm sorry for laughing, john. Here, let me see your burned finger... :kiss: Better?

The party was lovely, thank you.

Wow, that mixture would render me unconcious!

Why thank you. It's my smile, right?

You probably do a much better job with the laundry. I don't trust him to do it because he messes with the water temperature and doesn't sort.

Ooh, that's a great way to wake up, for sure. I'm sorry for laughing, john. Here, let me see your burned finger... :kiss: Better?

The party was lovely, thank you.

Wow, that mixture would render me unconcious!

Much better now, thank you. :heart:

Waiting for the free now, still going to be a couple hours before it arrives. Pulling out my laptop now to hopefully get a little writing done. Nice clear day so I should get some good pics from the ferry.

Glad the party went well.

It seems that the rest of the country is suffering from heat stroke.
Round my bit there's a great deal of cloud and it is quite cool.

Coffee is on the side. Anyone for a mug of it?

It seems that the rest of the country is suffering from heat stroke.
Round my bit there's a great deal of cloud and it is quite cool.

Coffee is on the side. Anyone for a mug of it?

Already 75 here. Coffee sounds good. I'm getting ready to go to a short job. I was supposed to be there by 8 but they called a little before 7 and shut me down until this afternoon.

Good grief, whatever happened to the consistent weather patterns of my youth? *futilely shaking fist* While I'm thankful that our ridiculous wave of extreme humidity has passed, the yo-yoing of barometric pressure is still doing a number on my sinuses.

Or am I just becoming fragile as I enter middle age? And when exactly does that begin?

Bitching and moaning over. Yesterday my bestie threw a baby shower for another friend of ours and it was a lovely time. Because nobody wants to see a pregnant woman suffer in the heat and humidity, we had fans running all over the room, and were able to turn half of them off because the outside temperature had dropped five degrees from Saturday and it wasnt humid!

Everyone was impressed with the simplicity of the party, not to mention the vast amounts of food.

How's everyone else doing?

Sorry about the weather, anna. Perhaps I can have Rolf fix you a drink and you could join me by the pool. ;). Glad to see the humidity had passed though. The baby shower sounded like fun.

That sounds like a plan, john. :)

Rolf, something cold and sweet that I can drink through a straw while lying on my belly. Then, if you could please stick around and work some of these kinks out of my neck and shoulders, that would be incredible.

That sounds like a plan, john. :)

Rolf, something cold and sweet that I can drink through a straw while lying on my belly. Then, if you could please stick around and work some of these kinks out of my neck and shoulders, that would be incredible.

I would gladly do that. *Rubs anna's shoulders and neck* Would you like some fresh grapes? I brought a plate of them. ;)

I am so making myself a mocha Kahula freeze when I get home. Today has not gone so well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back