GB Drinking Game

Anyone seeing triple yet?

cary-drink-gif.gif

:D

Thats quite a little fist. He could still do it at 7 with some lightweight, quick set spackle from the hardware store. It will fall out eventually, but it will be good experience.

I did my first bondo repair at 14 after my first time deciding I could drive. I had a week to get it done because mom and dad had a convention to go to. Mom noticed the repair. Dad did not.
DRINK!

It wasn't his fist, it was that little metal spirally door stop. He smacked the door so hard it punched right through.
Anyone seeing triple yet?

cary-drink-gif.gif

:D
Drink!
This thread need tits.
Drink!

So, thanks to my 7 yr old I poured my first drink: a tall mudslide. Then I started playing Ninja Turtles Monopoly with my almost 10 yr old. I spent most of the game in jail and now I'm sitting here with 3 penciled-in tear drop tats and one giant suture drawn on my forehead. JAIL MADE ME HARD. YOU DON'T KNOW 'BOUT THIS SHIT.

Now I'm waiting for Smiley to come home and ask me why I have black drawings all over my face. Drink, mofos.

So, thanks to my 7 yr old I poured my first drink: a tall mudslide. Then I started playing Ninja Turtles Monopoly with my almost 10 yr old. I spent most of the game in jail and now I'm sitting here with 3 penciled-in tear drop tats and one giant suture drawn on my forehead. JAIL MADE ME HARD. YOU DON'T KNOW 'BOUT THIS SHIT.

Now I'm waiting for Smiley to come home and ask me why I have black drawings all over my face. Drink, mofos.

You committed 3 murders or lost a love one?

Sounds like part of a Smooth "eat a AIDS dick" kind of story.

We are so playing that.

Does cough meds count as drinking? Because I'll be taking some soon.

We are so playing that.

Does cough meds count as drinking? Because I'll be taking some soon.

I pictured you and Rimmy at the table, playing with us. Gar and I were in tears laughing the whole way through, it would be awesome. Especially if there would be alcohol.

I pictured you and Rimmy at the table, playing with us. Gar and I were in tears laughing the whole way through, it would be awesome. Especially if there would be alcohol.

If?..

I can picture that too! We would all end up looking ridiculous and laughing hysterically. Which reminds me...

The other night I was trying to gargle salt water to soothe my throat, but every time I did it I would end up laughing and spraying water everywhere.

I can picture that too! We would all end up looking ridiculous and laughing hysterically. Which reminds me...

The other night I was trying to gargle salt water to soothe my throat, but every time I did it I would end up laughing and spraying water everywhere.

You can't even be trusted. Were you alone? Because if you were alone and laughing I'd have to worry.

I'm drinking vodka tonics and you are drinking Mudslides?? :confused:

Drink. And drink again. :mad:

I'm drinking vodka tonics and you are drinking Mudslides?? :confused:

Drink. And drink again. :mad:

I had two and didn't like the dizzy feeling. I'm back to being a lightweight! Once I get dinner sorted I can drink in earnest.

You can't even be trusted. Were you alone? Because if you were alone and laughing I'd have to worry.

I was alone in the room. I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm down the giggles...

I sound funny when I gargle.

And I was tired, fevery, and super silly.

STOP JUDGING ME! :mad:

Back