Seeking one lovely, kinky audio-fetishist

callmeismael

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Posts
220
This is probably a little unusual, and very specific. I'm looking for a woman who would enjoy a sexual relationship in which the main method of correspondence is exchanging audio files created for one-another. Some of them simple recordings of masturbatory sessions, some of them role-play, some of them confessionals. It's not simply about making requests and then filling them for each other; it's about taking the time to learn about one-another, and then crafting something specific and wonderful for them. I'm flexible in terms of kinks, though I lean more towards dominance than submissiveness. I enjoy some taboo themes, in a variety of roles. At times, rough, nasty dirty talk is the thing that gets me off, and at other times it's about intimacy. So I'd like to find a partner who is as creative and flexible in this, and as willing to reciprocate as I am. I want someone who is very audibly stimulated, who connects intimately to the voice of another person.

The other stats you may want to know are that I'm married, late 30s. I'd certainly enjoy finding a married partner for this who can relate to my situation, but that's not a requirement.
 
Back
Top