Tall girls all the rage?

Just curious to hear peoples thoughts on tall girls, and the attraction. I am 5'9 and always felt like I was too tall, lately though, I have been getting compliments on my height. Does it bother men if a woman is the same height or taller than them? Is it sexy or intimidating? Also, what about tall women in heels?

So I just stumbled onto this thread. I'm 5'9 and dated a girl who was 6'2 and loved it. Zero confidence issues on my part and we couldn't have had more fun with it. I'm shamelessly confident though, it's one of my greatest strengths and weaknesses. I think a lot of men who harbor insecurities about themselves, would have trouble being with a woman that is a few inches taller than them.
 
Oh no, Monkish girl I can't send you a private message, you've reached your quota! You'll have to delete some old PM's. Hopefully you see this!
 
No need to be sorry. You know what you like/dislike. Better to get it out in the open from the get-go
 
It is unreal, some of the things people send!? For every really nice reply there always like 10 out there ones. Lol! Anyway, I guess it just serves to make the nice ones stand out more ;p

I can only imagine. I'm brand new to this but I do know that in these type of settings some will say things that would have their grandmothers reaching for the bar of soap... so to speak. :D
 
I know I'm a girl, so maybe you don't care about my opinion, but I'm tall as well (5'10"; 6'2" in my skates (derby girl) and in most of my heels) and I'm married to a man that's 5'6". Works for us. The "men have to be taller than women" thing is a total social construct anyway. But we do get stupid looks and laughs and comments. Whatever, man. He encourages me to wear heels and finds my height incredibly sexy.
 
You !

Just curious to hear peoples thoughts on tall girls, and the attraction. I am 5'9 and always felt like I was too tall, lately though, I have been getting compliments on my height. Does it bother men if a woman is the same height or taller than them? Is it sexy or intimidating? Also, what about tall women in heels?

I am surprised you have to ask about this question. Tall girls are the new vogue, especially with long legs, some tall girls have a long body or long waisted and shorter legs, nothing wrong with that either, both can be very sexy !!
 
I think that is fascinating, and I always value the opinions of other women, especially really tall ones with super great gams...Derby ladies are something else, ;-p Yum!

Aw, thanks! :) I checked your profile--you're really lovely! I'm partial to derby girls myself. . . ;)
 
How can a woman your height be too tall?
6'4" here and can never find enuff women your height to play with!
Those into sports want to be men, I hunger for a woman your height who is femminine!
 
My wife is 5' 11", taller than me, and even taller still (and super-knock-out-sexy - oh those calves) when she has heels on. Not an issue. We don't even really notice it unless we see a photo of us together when she is in heels. And then I just tell her I'm Sonny to her Cher....:D
Looking back, I guess I've always been attracted to and dated taller girls. NEVER discouraged heels or asked a girl to wear flats though. A woman is at her sexiest when she feels sexy.
My wife jokes that she didn't even realize I was shorter than her until she saw our wedding photos, and wants me to explain how I pulled off this slight-of-height trickery.
But seriously, she says she noticed plenty of other things when we first met - my smile, brains, charm, eyes, my wicked-smart sense of humor, confidence (all HER words) before she noticed my height.
I tell her she had me as soon as I saw her sweet ass, ;)
 
But seriously, she says she noticed plenty of other things when we first met - my smile, brains, charm, eyes, my wicked-smart sense of humor, confidence (all HER words) before she noticed my height.
I tell her she had me as soon as I saw her sweet ass, ;)

That sounds like us! :) I totally don't even really notice the difference other than in photos or sometimes when we walk by a reflective surface. I've had guys taller than me that said I was "too tall" and I was just like "I don't even understand those words." :) But one of them also said I was too smart, so he was obviously just a completely insecure dud. . . I don't have an issue with guys liking petite girls, of course, but if a guy NEEDS one to feel like a big strong man, that's pathetic. And he'd probably be wise to avoid me because I'd whip his ass anyway! :D
 
love this thread

I am five nine, and wear heels often, husband hates it (he is five eleven). So nice to see those men who are either tall, or secure enough to appreciate us women in all our forms.
 
I've always had a thing for tall women. Of course, I have a thing for short and medium height women, too. :D
 
Just curious to hear peoples thoughts on tall girls, and the attraction. I am 5'9 and always felt like I was too tall, lately though, I have been getting compliments on my height. Does it bother men if a woman is the same height or taller than them? Is it sexy or intimidating? Also, what about tall women in heels?

I love tall girls! At 193cm, almost any girl can wear heels and still be shorter than me...
 
Back
Top