faster female orgasm

olaway

Virgin
Joined
Jan 25, 2015
Posts
14
I've found a couple other posts that are somewhat relevant, but I figure someone might have advice on my specific question. I am partially thwarted in an honest attempt to get closer to my husband, sexually and otherwise, by the fact that he doesn't have the stamina to bring me to orgasm. I don't blame him. Even when I masturbate, it usually takes me at least half an hour. When he tries, doing exactly as I direct, what usually gets me off on my own, it can go upwards of an hour and he gets too sore to continue. He feels like a failure while I'm going out of my mind, turned on for a whole freaking hour.

I have tried to break my patterns when masturbating, not using a vibrator, thinking about different fantasies, watching porn, reading stories on here, doing it in places I don't usually do it, getting myself in the mood prior to starting, wearing different clothes than I usually do. I've tried trading off with him, letting him have breaks, but it hasn't ever happened on his turn, though it always seems like it could. I reassure him verbally that I'm happy with what he's doing, but since it's not actually bringing me to orgasm, it makes sense that he doesn't totally believe that. (I know how demoralized I'd feel if my blow jobs never "worked" and how good I feel about myself when they do.) My current theory is to try masturbating for only 20 minutes then stopping so that my body gets the idea that if it wants to have fun, that's all the time it has. I don't know if it's actually counter productive to leave myself frustrated or no, but I'm ready to try anything.

I think it's a mental block because when I do come, which ends up always by my own hand, the stimulation is not physically different than what was happening from the whole hour when I didn't orgasm yet.

I haven't ever felt close to orgasm by penetration, always clitoral stimulation. Penetration turns me on, but I'm not trying at this point to train myself into orgasm in a new way. I just want to train myself to let it happen without so much effort, and with my husband triggering it. He's totally hot in the geeky way I like and I trust him completely. He is merely faltering and losing the rhythm when he fatigues over time, but I don't know why I didn't orgasm already anyway. I can't help but think something is just wired wrong in me. But I want to have a positive attitude, not think about putting pressure on myself but think of it as just enjoying my sex life more, and believe that soon he can feel accomplished at pleasing me.

I have considered approaching this scientifically and changing variables one at a time, but now that he and I are really putting an effort into this I don't want to remain unsuccessful for too many months. It's been about 2 months so far of 1 or 2 attempts with him a week (we've got kids and jobs, etc, limiting our alone time). I want to try as many things as possible for proof of concept and figure out later what actually made it work. Any suggestions you might have for what I could try to rewire myself to come more easily would be appreciated. Or just anyone else that had a similar experience and was able to overcome it would be encouraging. Thanks.
 
Sounds like you're over stimulated. Try not masturbating at all for a couple of days, then let him try.

Also at this point I am sure its partly in your head. Just like a guy who is nervous he won't get an erection invariably won't, if you think you can't cum then you won't.

Something you could try is having him fuck you on your back and have a bullet pressed to your clit so the added stimulation of sex can help.

And you very much need to relax about the whole thing that will help in the "mental aspect"
 
I've found a couple other posts that are somewhat relevant, but I figure someone might have advice on my specific question. I am partially thwarted in an honest attempt to get closer to my husband, sexually and otherwise, by the fact that he doesn't have the stamina to bring me to orgasm. I don't blame him. Even when I masturbate, it usually takes me at least half an hour. When he tries, doing exactly as I direct, what usually gets me off on my own, it can go upwards of an hour and he gets too sore to continue. He feels like a failure while I'm going out of my mind, turned on for a whole freaking hour.

I have tried to break my patterns when masturbating, not using a vibrator, thinking about different fantasies, watching porn, reading stories on here, doing it in places I don't usually do it, getting myself in the mood prior to starting, wearing different clothes than I usually do. I've tried trading off with him, letting him have breaks, but it hasn't ever happened on his turn, though it always seems like it could. I reassure him verbally that I'm happy with what he's doing, but since it's not actually bringing me to orgasm, it makes sense that he doesn't totally believe that. (I know how demoralized I'd feel if my blow jobs never "worked" and how good I feel about myself when they do.) My current theory is to try masturbating for only 20 minutes then stopping so that my body gets the idea that if it wants to have fun, that's all the time it has. I don't know if it's actually counter productive to leave myself frustrated or no, but I'm ready to try anything.

I think it's a mental block because when I do come, which ends up always by my own hand, the stimulation is not physically different than what was happening from the whole hour when I didn't orgasm yet.

I haven't ever felt close to orgasm by penetration, always clitoral stimulation. Penetration turns me on, but I'm not trying at this point to train myself into orgasm in a new way. I just want to train myself to let it happen without so much effort, and with my husband triggering it. He's totally hot in the geeky way I like and I trust him completely. He is merely faltering and losing the rhythm when he fatigues over time, but I don't know why I didn't orgasm already anyway. I can't help but think something is just wired wrong in me. But I want to have a positive attitude, not think about putting pressure on myself but think of it as just enjoying my sex life more, and believe that soon he can feel accomplished at pleasing me.

I have considered approaching this scientifically and changing variables one at a time, but now that he and I are really putting an effort into this I don't want to remain unsuccessful for too many months. It's been about 2 months so far of 1 or 2 attempts with him a week (we've got kids and jobs, etc, limiting our alone time). I want to try as many things as possible for proof of concept and figure out later what actually made it work. Any suggestions you might have for what I could try to rewire myself to come more easily would be appreciated. Or just anyone else that had a similar experience and was able to overcome it would be encouraging. Thanks.

Welcome to Lit.

A significantly high percentage of women cannot orgasm through penetration alone - even if it turns them on (or it's a different type of orgasm).

If I start to worry about my orgasm or feel pressured about performing, then it's pretty much a sure way for me not to be able to. This is not exactly limited women, either.

While I cannot help you rewire yourself, every woman is different and what works for me may not (and probably not) work for you, I can tell you that focusing on the end result will probably not get you there. I get that your partner's ego is on stake, but if you tell him honestly that it really doesn't matter, he needs to believe you. I don't always cum, but I sure as hell enjoy the time spent.

Instead of trying to rush to the end line, why not take time to explore with your partner - and figure out together what gets you off? If it happens, great. If it doesn't, great because you still had fun, right? It may actually take a few weeks of exploring and having fun and being in the moment before you hit the right combination. You are, I think, putting on way too much pressure on yourself.

The one thing I will strongly suggest, though, is that you do NOT fake your orgasm. It's not only really dishonest in bed, but he will continue to do what he will and it will get old, fast.

If you are able to orgasm on your own, you are able to cum. There is nothing wrong with you, and everything right - you are quite normal :rose:. In my book, sex is about shared intimacy. If I get to cum at the end of it, whether told or not, it is the last thing I care about. I care about pleasing my partner and my partner pleasing me. But YKMV.

Have fun, enjoy, and don't worry :rose:
 
Last edited:
as has

As has been said, the wiring of the human brain is so varied as to make this a very tough question so answer with reliability. Would the two of you object to using a vibrator during intercourse? I'd be happy, if it worked, to have my wife get to the big O with me and a Hitachi Magic Wand at work on her.
My guess (well, maybe more of an educated guess) is that more women do not even come close to getting off through intercourse than do. And for the guy to participate in the event in whatever way he can make it happen will be a happy time.
 
As fire breeze said: You are able to orgasm. You are functional.

Can you bring yourself to orgasm when he is with you? (same room)
Can you bring yourself to orgasm when he inside you?
 
Are you on any medications? Particularly anti depressants? What you're describing is a common side effect of some of those medications. My wife and I have been dealing with that for years.
 
Thanks very much for talking the time to be welcoming and give some feedback. You are right, relaxing about it is what I haven't really been good at. We have occasionally been able to get good results from a vibrator during sex, so that's a good suggestion.
 
You can have orgasms so you are normal!! You might just have then from different stimulation. Penatration alone doesn't usually do it for women. Have him or you rub your clit while he is inside you. If you are on top you might be able to kind of grind your pelvis against him & stimulate your clit that way. Most of us need some clit stimulation to come. Enjoy the sex you are having (with or without orgasm) & enjoy the orgasms you are having (with or without the sex).
 
Try a glass of wine before hand?
Maybe some porn you both enjoy to take your mind off the issue?
Try something complete new, maybe a fantasy you haven't voiced?
I'm hearing a lot of mental anxiety in your concerns...anything you can do to work on that area would probably help out.
 
I don't want to place blame anywhere, but from my experience liqueur or grass can help deal with anxiety..weather it's source is from completely unconnected issues or as direct as the anxiety Bourne by you both from trying so hard to make you cum..
Try doing a complete 360 with the issue ..do everything and anything that arouses you, but mentally, try practicing orgasm denial..repeatedly, daily, for at least a week.
The erotic tease may break the cycle
 
Well I'm gonna throw my 2C in here and ask you this....Are you wet when you are having sex, I mean soaking the bed wet. My lady has to be dripping wet to climax and so we use a lot of lube, no lube ....no climax! Lots of lube she comes fast and hard. Not sure this is the answer but I speak from personal experience. She always has a clitoral climax and has told me that she has never come from penetration....which she doesn't seem to mind at all. Astrolube in the big fuckers size :D
 
my 2¢ too

HOW are to trying to orgasm?? The majority of women can NOT and never have orgasmed during regular intercourse. It is one of THE most damaging misconceptions of sex and SEX ED - whether by parents or schools!!

What kind of foreplay are you into? If you're going from fully clothed to intercourse in under 20 minutes you FAIL!!

AS a woman orgasms it becomes easier and easier for her to cum again (and again and again) IF YOU KNOW HOW.

Have you read this thread??

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

Once triggered properly she CAN cum (G-GASM) every 30 seconds or so and even orgasming during intercourse begins to happen. How old are you. It seems to happen easier as you age so don't despair. Things can only get better from here and that's because you're ASKING and learning. SEX is hardwired in us. Having FUN at it is NOT - especially for women but LEARNING is 80% of the fun.
 
I've known a few women who had difficulty achieving orgasm simply through penetration. That was easily solved by having them use a vibe on the clit while I fucked them and aurally expressed some of their deepest fantasies. Worked for all of them, but he has to be comfortable allowing you to use a vibe while he's fucking you. Personally I find it incredibly hot.
 
birth control?

Are you on birth control? Birth control messes with your hormones and sensitivity. If you are on birth control it can lower your sex drive and lower your sensitivity which means you wont achieve that orgasmic feel.
 
Are you on birth control? Birth control messes with your hormones and sensitivity. If you are on birth control it can lower your sex drive and lower your sensitivity which means you wont achieve that orgasmic feel.

And SSRIs can delay or prevent orgasms as well.

As far as the part in your head, get out of your head. Stay in the moment. Enjoy the sensations. If you have to have something in your head let it be, "this feels good, this feels great."

I have similar difficulty reaching orgasm especially with a new partner. I can wear people out. I've tried warning them, I've tried not warning them. The best seems to be when I concentrate on what feels good for me. I know its going to go on long enough that they will find a rhythm that works for them. If they tap out, they tap out. I still had a great time.
 
I never waste brain cells worrying about it, because everything in the world can influence how it goes. Its like playing catch...you can throw the ball perfect and your partner still drops the ball. Anyone see the Superbowl? Champions fuck up.
 
Olaway,
You may have moved on, I'm not sure. I see that the thread has kind of moved from your original question - not sure if people read your post but threads can kind of do that on their own.

It seems as if you've tried many of the things that would be recommended. At this point, adding different types of orgasm might just make you more frustrated. Two things that stand out from the above recommendations would be the moisture (an hour of playing with no results can be a whole lot of friction) and the use of medications.
The only other thing I'll add is something that came up in a discussion among friends a year ago-ish. We're all a little older than some and were talking about how orgasm has changed over the years. Almost every woman commented that she used to tighten all of her muscles inside so he would think she was "working it." What changed was the ability to let go of those muscles and just let them do their thing without mental instruction. So.. it's something to consider. If you're tensing all of your girl parts to get there faster, you might actually be getting in your own way.

good luck and enjoy the ride.. ;)
 
Wow, even more advice, thanks.

I'm not on any meds or birth control. The lube might be a good idea. I really appreciate the latest suggestion, but I don't think I'm tensing the lady parts either. It really is baffling.

My current theory is that I've always taken a while to get myself into the moment I guess. And it's gotten worse over the years as my husband and I got out of wack failing to communicate well with each other. Basically, almost all I was doing was masturbation, and may have just gotten unused to having a partner. Now that I find he is willing, I'm just impatient to enjoy it physically as much as I'm enjoying it emotionally. But my body is trained to respond to myself and its hard to fully trust him yet, that after so long he could really turn out into me. I think I'm still scared of rejection somehow and its making it harder to just relax about it. At least, I hope that's it because then the solution is just having more sexy time until my subconscious believes it, and more sexy time is good. :)

But I definitely appreciate the comments.
 
Back
Top