As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuck! The EKG tech is here to show us how to use the new machine and there is a nurse laying on a fucking table- shirt up- getting hooked up.
We are an all girl class.
 
Hello Neuro!

stick out your tongue.

Check for intact cranial nerve function:

gag- cough- swallow.

Yeah- I am in the right place.

Can somebody check my cranial nerve IX and X: Glossopharyngeal and Vagus?

gag swallow gag swallow gag swallow.

Yeah- I am in the right place.
 
stick out your tongue.

Check for intact cranial nerve function:

gag- cough- swallow.

Yeah- I am in the right place.

Can somebody check my cranial nerve IX and X: Glossopharyngeal and Vagus?

gag swallow gag swallow gag swallow.

Yeah- I am in the right place.

gag me nurse janey!
 
Today I met the director of Neuro Service on rounds.
0800- I am in the room with my patient and my preceptor.

Assess
1. Extra ocular movement? Yes
2. Pupils? Sluggish.
2. Corneal reflex? Yes
3. Facial droop? No
4. Gag reflex? Yes
5. Cough? Yes
6. Swallow? Yes
7. Upper arm strength? Yes- No drift
8. Lower limb strength? Yes- Unable to assess drift.
9. Orientated to person, place, time? No-to self only.
10. Follows commands? Sometimes.

Director: Why are the lights off in this room? It is 0800.
Janey: :eek:
 
Yesterday: kind internal medicine MD- haven't seen for a while says in the nurses station: Hello! Long time no see, you look great.

Really? In front of all these new people I don't know!

And seriously, we are both single<< ask me out, don't embarrass me!

Of course I did not respond to the compliment- everyone was staring at me.
Just a high grade blush. :eek:

This is the story of me: looking great and getting no where.
 
Just so you know, Janey. I think you're one hell of an interesting girl. There needs to be more people like you, in every avenue of life. You are intelligent, well spoken, humorous, sexy, kind, genuine and incredibly talented. I don't really have much else to say. Merry Christmas, lil' pervie one. :heart:
 
Just so you know, Janey. I think you're one hell of an interesting girl. There needs to be more people like you, in every avenue of life. You are intelligent, well spoken, humorous, sexy, kind, genuine and incredibly talented. I don't really have much else to say. Merry Christmas, lil' pervie one. :heart:
Can I be your June in December? :rose::rose::rose:
Thank you for these compliments! I think my ego has just been stroked, I kinda like it.
I have no cock to stroke, this may be the equivalent. uh
 
Just so you know, Janey. I think you're one hell of an interesting girl. There needs to be more people like you, in every avenue of life. You are intelligent, well spoken, humorous, sexy, kind, genuine and incredibly talented. I don't really have much else to say. Merry Christmas, lil' pervie one. :heart:

:mad:

Stop snatching up all the babes!


I mean it this time. Really.
 
Slut A or Whore B

*this was my Dear John letter, the good-bye note- here is my fine line.


Slut A fucks a man because she likes the attention- it gives her self worth and she thinks if she spreads her legs the man will like her more. She doesn’t really make love to the man because she is too busy pining away inside for him loving her in other ways, she is waiting for the after sex and the before sex on the next go round. The actual sex part is just something that is part of the routine so that she can hear words she wants to hear, get a phone call, or maybe flowers she can show off to her friends. Slut A opens her legs and she might wet for a minute- she wiggles and squirms and makes lots of noise, she scratches his back and moans like a starlet but she has got a bottle of fake lubrication in her right hand because her pussy is dry like the desert. Inside she wishes he would come quick- and finish- so that they can get back to the other attention that she wants. She does not love him, she fucks to chain his soul like a greedy thing and the lovemaking becomes a cheap act.

Whore B fucks a man because it is her job to give herself to the man she loves- it is not her self worth but the act takes both of their values to a high level. She is really loving him and is not thinking about the before sex or after sex or ‘what have you done for me lately’ because her mind has achieved some special space- the sex act for her is metaphysical. When Whore B opens her legs, it is tantric and she does not move much on the outside, she is not thinking about the finale, or the orgasm that will come into her, eventually. She is not thrashing around in hope that he will finish fast and get back to some other attention. She is still, feeling every single cell of his body and memorizing the space of his cock inside of her dripping wet warm quilted vault. There is no bottle of jelly in her hand; the lubricant is in her mind. When he penetrates her, he blows her brain and her pussy wets his cock over and over again: all night.

Some men prefer sluts and some men prefer whores, but I assure you that whores are professional. You don’t like whores, you want a slut and unfortunately for you: I am a whore, so good-bye.
 
Attention all nurses: please 'waste' more benzos into the sink. These shoppers need sedation.
 
Except the man in line behind me. He doesn't need sedation.
He smells so fucking good.
I'm thinking: he's standing so close to my back. I feel it so bad.
I'm about to turn around and say: let's blow this Popsicle Stand.
I hope he sees what I'm typing over my shoulder. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top