A forum for our lust

4 All U....

.... people who have negative opinions about this thread.

Should you want to mess with my GIRLFRIEND AND HER BOYFRIEND you will have to listen to what I have to say. I'll be nice at this time.

When folks have unpleasant things to say about what another person is doing, they should say it to them personally in private.

If you want a vocabulary lesson just get me started.

If you have to use vulgarity to express yourself, it shows your intelligence!

Respectfully,
Sweetlyyours

.... people who have negative opinions about this thread.

Should you want to mess with my GIRLFRIEND AND HER BOYFRIEND you will have to listen to what I have to say. I'll be nice at this time.

When folks have unpleasant things to say about what another person is doing, they should say it to them personally in private.

If you want a vocabulary lesson just get me started.

If you have to use vulgarity to express yourself, it shows your intelligence!

Respectfully,
Sweetlyyours

Aw, thanks sweetness!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sorry we have been both so busy today pumpkin but remember...daddy loves his little cunt muffin;)

xoxoxo

I love you, Daddy!!!

I hope you liked your story today. I'm thinking about maybe going MFF in your next tale. I know you won't object to that. I adore that your appetite for both men and women is insatiable. :D. It's just one of the reasons why I worship you.

:heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

Daddy's kinky little cunt muffin

Yummy

I love you, Daddy!!!

I hope you liked your story today. I'm thinking about maybe going MFF in your next tale. I know you won't object to that. I adore that your appetite for both men and women is insatiable. :D. It's just one of the reasons why I worship you.

:heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

Daddy's kinky little cunt muffin
I just sent you a message slutkin and I loved the story, it was very fucking hot and I can't wait to hear more from that tale or a new one. I will work on yours in the next day or two, I need to get better first to concentrate.

I worship the ground you walk on too sexy and daddy is so luck to have a good dirty little girl like you;)

xoxoxo
daddy

I just sent you a message slutkin and I loved the story, it was very fucking hot and I can't wait to hear more from that tale or a new one. I will work on yours in the next day or two, I need to get better first to concentrate.

I worship the ground you walk on too sexy and daddy is so luck to have a good dirty little girl like you;)

xoxoxo
daddy

I'm a good, dirty little girl because I have you as my Daddy. :heart: I love pleasing you as much as I love how fucking much you fulfill my body & soul.

I wanna curl up next to you and find all the ways I can to give you the gentlest orgasms ever until you feel all better. Or maybe I just need to massage every inch of you until you are so relaxed you are in a trance. I could use my pussy drippings as massage oil. ;)

Nighty night, Daddy! :kiss::heart::kiss:

Your obedient and adoring little fuck pup

Fyi

You have exceeded your PM storage limit again.

Hugs.png

Ur box is full

In more ways than one;) Okay that was a cheesy joke but I went to send you a message but you have too much stuff in there:(

xoxoxo
daddy
I will try again later

Fuck that was hot

Just read a hot little part 1 of a story my fuck puppy gave me and goddamnit, she should write a book and dedicate it to daddy cause he loves his good girl puppy so damn much;)

xoxoxo
:kiss:

You know you inspire me to write such hot and depraved things, Daddy!:heart:

I'm happy to make your big thick cock hard and dripping for me and aching to act them all out. :D

You deserve every one and more. I promise to be more prolific next week. :kiss:

All my holes and all my desire,

Your slutty fuckpup:kiss:

Miss my puppy:(

Daddy has missed his puppy since we have both been so busy today but we will pick up soon. Daddy loves his little slut pup;)

xoxoxo
woof woof
daddy

Whimper, whimper...

Your puppy has desperately missed her Daddy, too!

Want to be on all fours and rubbing my head against your leg so you can reach down and pet me. :heart:

You know I so look forward to making it up to you tomorrow and the next day and onward.

I have a few ideas how I can show you how much I missed being able to treat you today, I'll see what you think tomorrow.
:kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

So horny for you that I'm making a puddle on the floor. I know, I'll lick it up like a good pup. ;)

Arf arf!

Daddy's dirty little fuckpup

Your puppy has desperately missed her Daddy, too!

Want to be on all fours and rubbing my head against your leg so you can reach down and pet me. :heart:

You know I so look forward to making it up to you tomorrow and the next day and onward.

I have a few ideas how I can show you how much I missed being able to treat you today, I'll see what you think tomorrow.
:kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

So horny for you that I'm making a puddle on the floor. I know, I'll lick it up like a good pup. ;)

Arf arf!

Daddy's dirty little fuckpup
Daddy can't wait to get to work and check his messages first thing in the morning and see what you have in store for me with these treats. I would love for you to nuzzle daddys leg because I would treat you like a good puppy should be treated now get on all fours and clean that mess up puppy;)

xoxoxo
daddy

I'm so happy...

That you loved the video treat, Daddy!!!:D

I couldn't have imagined a better reaction than you cumming in your briefs in the car and having to go buy a new pair. Did you tell the cashier that your filthy slut girlfriend made you blow your wad in your pants? ;):kiss:

I wanted something to show you that I missed being able to give you the attention you deserve since I've been so busy. I will just have to keep upping the ante to make sure that I keep my sexy Daddy satisfied...next time I'll get you some filthy sounds with it. :D. Plus I was so inspired by the video you gave me with you and your jerk buddy. :D

I know you'll love part 1 of the fuck puppy story that I finish this afternoon. Gonna go back to working on it, but I had to come post just how hot and wet I am that you creamed your pants in the parking lot to me.:heart:

Daddy''s big tittied dirty filthy fuck pup :kiss::heart::kiss:

That you loved the video treat, Daddy!!!:D

I couldn't have imagined a better reaction than you cumming in your briefs in the car and having to go buy a new pair. Did you tell the cashier that your filthy slut girlfriend made you blow your wad in your pants? ;):kiss:

I wanted something to show you that I missed being able to give you the attention you deserve since I've been so busy. I will just have to keep upping the ante to make sure that I keep my sexy Daddy satisfied...next time I'll get you some filthy sounds with it. :D. Plus I was so inspired by the video you gave me with you and your jerk buddy. :D

I know you'll love part 1 of the fuck puppy story that I finish this afternoon. Gonna go back to working on it, but I had to come post just how hot and wet I am that you creamed your pants in the parking lot to me.:heart:

Daddy''s big tittied dirty filthy fuck pup :kiss::heart::kiss:
You know daddy loves any treat his dirty little slut pup gives him no matter what it is; sexy hot video, nasty audio, filthy pictures or cum inducing stories/fantasies

Maybe I should have told her that my girlfriend sent me a super sexy treat and that I lost all control of my cock in the parking lot of a clients building,. She was about 60 but I think she would have thought it was hot LOL

I miss and love you too baby girl and that video was great and if you're willing to up the ante and make more videos which I know is a very, very hard for thing for you to do then daddy is gonna have to get dirtier as well like we talked about and see if a friend of mine would be willing to do other stuff in a public washroom;)

well, I can't wait for part 1 of OUR new story and maybe I will have to read it in the Wal-Mart parking lot in case I need new underwear wink wink

with all my love kisses and pisses
daddy

Dollie

As promised, this thread is for us to publicly share our desires for one another and anything else that turns us on.

(And yes, we're well aware of the PM functionality, but it's hotter to do it in the open.)

I'm fortunate to have not only the sexiest but also the kinkiest man ever to share my every dirty impulse and fantasy with, who makes them all come true.

No one gets me as wet and hungry as you, Daddy.:kiss: Or appreciates my every contour and kink like you do.

:heart:Your very dirty little girl.
Dear devoted princess. At first my husband and I thought this is a private thread. But the way you started off it's okay to add our own thoughts. What we think is the two of you are so much like my hubby and I. We even use the same user name and profile together and write about our fantasies which really happened..
Mostly I have my fun on the PM's or emails but I'm sometimes shy and much older so do keep some secrets.
Have fun together. Most on these forums don't really seem to have real love and sex with a live partner. A few of us are so lucky to have the right partner and enjoy sharing our adventures.:kiss:
In fantasy and real life have fun.

Dear devoted princess. At first my husband and I thought this is a private thread. But the way you started off it's okay to add our own thoughts. What we think is the two of you are so much like my hubby and I. We even use the same user name and profile together and write about our fantasies which really happened..
Mostly I have my fun on the PM's or emails but I'm sometimes shy and much older so do keep some secrets.
Have fun together. Most on these forums don't really seem to have real love and sex with a live partner. A few of us are so lucky to have the right partner and enjoy sharing our adventures.:kiss:
In fantasy and real life have fun.

Aw, shucks - thanks!! ;)

Daddy just gets me so very hot that I can't contain it, and can't make it through the work day without showing and telling him how much I worship him. :D

He's amazing so I made this thread to brag about him, and one of thsee days if he ever gets to 100 posts and uploads an avatar you'll see just one of the things I have to be so thankful for. :D

Quick note for mu pup

Daddy sent you a message and a treat and I will try to get on here (just to get off;) at least once a day so I can choose a sexy avatar fro my dirty little horny puppy;)

xoxoxo
your very loving, caring, and one lucky daddy

Morning, Daddy!

I know I set the bar high with the video I sent yesterday, but I sent you a small treat to start your day off right - a pic of my ass with a new toy in. :D

Hope it makes your thick cock hard and leaking, Daddy! It's keeping my tight hole nice and stretched and hungry, waiting for you to shove your big long cock in me and use me like the animal I am.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for your puppy's training lessons. I want to give you every pleasure your depraved mind can conceive of. :kiss:

I loved the surprise suck video - you know I love seeing Daddy's gorgeous cock get worshipped and explode with cum; I'm even happier that your precious seed didn't go to waste. ;)

Gonna go think of more ways to be naughty for you. :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

Your adoring, filthy pupkin:heart:

Morning cum pup

I know I set the bar high with the video I sent yesterday, but I sent you a small treat to start your day off right - a pic of my ass with a new toy in. :D

Hope it makes your thick cock hard and leaking, Daddy! It's keeping my tight hole nice and stretched and hungry, waiting for you to shove your big long cock in me and use me like the animal I am.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for your puppy's training lessons. I want to give you every pleasure your depraved mind can conceive of. :kiss:

I loved the surprise suck video - you know I love seeing Daddy's gorgeous cock get worshipped and explode with cum; I'm even happier that your precious seed didn't go to waste. ;)

Gonna go think of more ways to be naughty for you. :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

Your adoring, filthy pupkin:heart:
Just a short message from your daddy ehre as I need to get to the meeting, but I just sent you a message with your story as I had time to kill before the meeting so I finished it up for you and even though it's a little crazy, I hope your panties create a puddle nonetheless.

daddy is always happy when his pup knows her palce is to serve her daddy/master/trainer

better go before daddy gets in trouble for being late
xoxoxo
daddy

Of course I loved what you did with the story! :D Made my asshole quiver around my plug and long for you.

You are such a meanie to make me take the story from here when you are doing such an excellent job with it. ;) :p

I'll be a good little pup and get to work on it now, Daddy!:kiss:

Puppy licks and kisses all over :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Your naughty slut puppy :heart:

Just sent you a few doggy treats...I hope you like them as much as the earlier ones. :D

So fucking horny for you today, Daddy...you stir an insatiable hunger inside me!!

Look forward to being dirty for you yet again here shortly. Thank you for being such a sweet Master and taking over the next part if my training story...you know I NEED to know all the things that you have in store for your greedy little pup to teach her to behave. :kiss:

Dripping puddles for you,

Naughty little pupkin:heart:

Came so many times today

Daddy just watched a very dirty, naughty, filthy, sexy video of his slut puppy and I'm not afraid to admit that it got me hard as a rock and I went and jerked off in a full bathroom at work as I stuffed my tie in my mouth. it was fucking insane and I love my doggy treats and daddy has something up his sleeve for part 3 and I sent you a pic;)

hope you like
xoxoxo
daddy

About to send you the last treat for the workday...

(It's taking forever to upload! :mad:)

It's not at hot as I hoped - I need a fucking tripod or something, because it was really limiting to have to hold it with one hand; since my other was busy down my pants, I didn't have one left to squeeze my big tits with.:rolleyes:

Hope you still like it. You know I'll keep upping the ante, Daddy. :kiss::heart:

Your dirty fuck pup:heart:

Back