Female masturbation: best thing ever?

Well it's hardly the best thing ever but can be good fun. Like this morning when I was on my back, legs curled around my husband's waist and him inside me while I masturbated with a vibrator. His job was to stay perfectly still, watch me do it and feel my muscles clenching around his shaft. It was good, didn't last very long though :eek:

I have always wondered if a female orgasm feels better than a mans?...I guess I will never know?

Questions to ponder...

Yeah. It's pretty great, alright... And, it seems to just get better and better.
However, when it's the only thing you got goin' on a regular basis over the years... it's ... well, it's ...alright.
:cattail:

Yeah. It's pretty great, alright... And, it seems to just get better and better.
However, when it's the only thing you got goin' on a regular basis over the years... it's ... well, it's ...alright.
:cattail:

Thanks for your input :)

Just want to say... Hot!!!
Well it's hardly the best thing ever but can be good fun. Like this morning when I was on my back, legs curled around my husband's waist and him inside me while I masturbated with a vibrator. His job was to stay perfectly still, watch me do it and feel my muscles clenching around his shaft. It was good, didn't last very long though :eek:

Decades ago. My second wife. Every time we were in the car her skirt would be up.

No panties. She loved the feeling of moving air while we walked.

She would strum her clitoris.

Particularly after a day nude at Black's beach. It was a two hour drive home and her first orgasm would be before we left the glider port parking lot.

If some fellow had spread his towel close and inline with her legs she would be particularly turned on. She would describe how her juices had run when she spread her legs. She knew from watching herself in a mirror that when she was wet her labia opened and the tip of her clitoris would be visible.

She hoped that he had been able to take in all of this. The thought of him masturbating to images of her had her climaxing over and over.

We bought a plug-in massager at the Broadway Department store (Remember it. Been gone for so long.)

There were various attachments. One in particular that she liked made a popping noise when correctly applied. Her orgasm would be immediate and continuous.

Those devices were well made because this one provided hours of service.

Since you are discussing it, I hope I can ask you about this. Did you ever see? If you did, do you find that other senses are more intense now?

Women can orgasm more often than a man. I can't say if it is better or worse, but I find orgasms to be like a drug and as a female I can get multiple hits of that drug when I want it.

Female ORGASMS are the 2nd best thing ever.

Amazing to witness, oh so satisfying to cause.

What's the best thing ever then?

Cumming inside her at the same time.

IrisGardens what do you mean by "did you see"?

I was right there. I was erect most of the time when I was with her. At home we fucked for hours. When we weren't fucking she was playing with herself.\

PM me if you want.

Decades ago. My second wife. Every time we were in the car her skirt would be up.

No panties. She loved the feeling of moving air while we walked.

She would strum her clitoris.

Particularly after a day nude at Black's beach. It was a two hour drive home and her first orgasm would be before we left the glider port parking lot.

If some fellow had spread his towel close and inline with her legs she would be particularly turned on. She would describe how her juices had run when she spread her legs. She knew from watching herself in a mirror that when she was wet her labia opened and the tip of her clitoris would be visible.

She hoped that he had been able to take in all of this. The thought of him masturbating to images of her had her climaxing over and over.

We bought a plug-in massager at the Broadway Department store (Remember it. Been gone for so long.)

There were various attachments. One in particular that she liked made a popping noise when correctly applied. Her orgasm would be immediate and continuous.

Those devices were well made because this one provided hours of service.

I'd love to drive home like that after being at the beach all day!

This was a nude beach! Being nude amongst others who are nude is a sexual enhancer.

Nudists claim that this is not so. BULLSHIT! i never had an erection at the beach, but as soon as we were back in the car I let it go. A woman has it easier, she can be aroused and lubricating and it is not all that visible. But she is totally aware.

Going for a walk when she was aroused caused a strong sensation when her engorged lips slid against each other. This was always a part of our routine at Black's beach.

There almost always was a body painter or two who set up shop near where the nude section began. She was intrigued but never quite got up the courage to lay down on one of their mats.

It seemed that the painting almost always involved the breasts and pussy. She would talk about the sensation of their brushes dancing over her sensitive parts while she masturbated.

One day as we were leaving the beach a fair crowd had gathered around two painters. We squeezed in for a look. The subjects were rather young. Their breasts were elaborately painted as were heir pussies. They had been persuaded to open their legs and their inner folds were being painted.

I felt my wife move as if she had been bumped. She shifted again and after a bit she moved in front of me. The woman who had been next to her shifted until her body filled the space between myself and my wife.

In a bit she was jostled as my wife had been. Then she started moving slightly but rhythmically. In a little my wife indicated that she wanted to leave. we got to the demarcation line and dressed. In the car she put down her towel as usual and lifted her skirt as she settled in the seat.

As I began driving her fingers were busy. She told me what had happened. While she was standing next to me people had touched her with there bodies as the crowd shifted. Then she felt a partially hard penis touching her leg. She hadn't moved. It pulled away and moments later returned this time positioned between her legs. It was growing and very nearly touching her pussy when she moved in front of me.

When the woman next to us began her subtle movements my wife was certain that the penis had entered her.

Now in the car my wife was upset that she had moved away, That hardening penis would have entered her if she had not. The other woman had gotten her penis!

I want to give a quick shout out to every single one of the masturbating ladies out there. Read the first post in this thread, then read, like, any other post in this thread, and you will know that we love you. Thank you for answering the call of your own horniness. You are amazing.

Always been turned on by females masturbating.

I like how they start out slowly with their hand down their panties. Then they've had enough and pull the panties off. Their hands starts circling their clit,rubbing up and down their lips. When they get close to cumming,their thighs tighten,their hips start to thrust and their hand moves faster. And the sound of a pussy getting wetter and wetter is hot.

well, I'll try.
It is like the purest of pleasure flooding all my senses. It starts, it builds and builds until I release. By yourself, you know exactly where to touch and I immediately recall an erotic memory or go into dream/fantasy mode.
The actual memories are the best ones.. your mind floats to start....

... remembering how she attracted you, dressing suggestively, ending up each wanting the other. After much mutual seduction, feeling her fingers between my legs, gently caressing through my panties as we kiss. Me feeling sensual responding to her hand and fingers and gentle kisses. Moving my hips up against her hand to show my response. Feeling her fingers peel beneath my panties, straight for were I am getting damp, her hand sliding across my trimmed bush, finger finding it target and beginning to rub gently. Breaking our kiss hugging each other, her finger sinking a little more inside of me between my folds. Breathing harder, my hand behind her neck pulling her to kiss, her other hand sliding up my chest, across my breasts, my nipples getting so hard. Her finger probes softly, my mind feels building pleasure like no other feeling you normally feel. If there is a drug that could produce this type of internal pleasure and feelings that just overwhelm you you felt carefree at the same time. There is truly no time and place in your life, just the now and these feelings.
Her hand and fingers find your hardening nipple and her fingers begin small circles, my nipple growing insanely hard and sensitive, Between that new feeling and her fingers searching and producing new and sensory feelings drives me crazy and my body moves, wanting to be even closer : to show the appreciation to her for producing these feelings. As soon as her finger finds the 'spot", I groan and cannot stop from saying 'don't stop' as her fingers tighten on my nipple and her tongue slides between my lips. I feel her concentrating on that 'spot' and my mind feels the pleasure sensations escalating, building. Part of me wants to go slow and make these feelings last forever. My body is floating . The other part of my mind wants it go faster, heighten these sensations as far as possible. It is a narcotic, a true place that I almost lose any care about anything except myself, my body. I feel her lips leave mine as she slides down my body, forced my legs wider which I spread naturally. I feel her tongue lick me from bottom to top.. slowly . Then flicking across my 'button' and she doesn't stop. My body shakes, I feel the levels of pleasure rise fast and faster, my knees bent, heels moved up and raising my hips to press against her tongue and finger inside of me. I am losing sense by now, with sensation that seem to only happen like this, with these feelings. I feel one of her fingers slip out then press up against my tight rosebud. To me , all I can feel it yet another level of pleasure and undefined sensuality . Then I feel a level that completely blanks my mind , it is an incredibly strong sense that the pleasure has hit it's peak and holds for just a moment of two and then my body is wracked in release. No muscle control , just a shudder , a tenseness and then release. As if , for that moment , it is astounding on how little matters for those few brief seconds. Then I know I already have a memory for ever and that I will always seek those few brief seconds.

well, I'll try.
It is like the purest of pleasure flooding all my senses. It starts, it builds and builds until I release. By yourself, you know exactly where to touch and I immediately recall an erotic memory or go into dream/fantasy mode.

... remembering how she attracted you, dressing suggestively, ending up each wanting the other. After much mutual seduction, feeling her fingers between my legs, gently caressing through my panties as we kiss. Me feeling sensual responding to her hand and fingers and gentle kisses. Moving my hips up against her hand to show my response. Feeling her fingers peel beneath my panties, straight for were I am getting damp, her hand sliding across my trimmed bush, finger finding it target and beginning to rub gently. Breaking our kiss hugging each other, her finger sinking a little more inside of me between my folds. Breathing harder, my hand behind her neck pulling her to kiss, her other hand sliding up my chest, across my breasts, my nipples getting so hard. Her finger probes softly, my mind feels building pleasure like no other feeling you normally feel. If there is a drug that could produce this type of internal pleasure and feelings that just overwhelm you you felt carefree at the same time. There is truly no time and place in your life, just the now and these feelings.
Her hand and fingers find your hardening nipple and her fingers begin small circles, my nipple growing insanely hard and sensitive, Between that new feeling and her fingers searching and producing new and sensory feelings drives me crazy and my body moves, wanting to be even closer : to show the appreciation to her for producing these feelings. As soon as her finger finds the 'spot", I groan and cannot stop from saying 'don't stop' as her fingers tighten on my nipple and her tongue slides between my lips. I feel her concentrating on that 'spot' and my mind feels the pleasure sensations escalating, building. Part of me wants to go slow and make these feelings last forever. My body is floating . The other part of my mind wants it go faster, heighten these sensations as far as possible. It is a narcotic, a true place that I almost lose any care about anything except myself, my body. I feel her lips leave mine as she slides down my body, forced my legs wider which I spread naturally. I feel her tongue lick me from bottom to top.. slowly . Then flicking across my 'button' and she doesn't stop. My body shakes, I feel the levels of pleasure rise fast and faster, my knees bent, heels moved up and raising my hips to press against her tongue and finger inside of me. I am losing sense by now, with sensation that seem to only happen like this, with these feelings. I feel one of her fingers slip out then press up against my tight rosebud. To me , all I can feel it yet another level of pleasure and undefined sensuality . Then I feel a level that completely blanks my mind , it is an incredibly strong sense that the pleasure has hit it's peak and holds for just a moment of two and then my body is wracked in release. No muscle control , just a shudder , a tenseness and then release. As if , for that moment , it is astounding on how little matters for those few brief seconds. Then I know I already have a memory for ever and that I will always seek those few brief seconds.

If video came with that post,my head would've exploded. Well done.

words are almost impossible to explain it....

Maybe. But you did a damn fine job. You really appreciate people and sexuality. I'm looking for words here but I'm coming up empty. You are special.

Love it

I love it. Watching a woman bring herself to a point that she can no longer control her utterances, her legs or hips. It's so obvious they get so much more out of it than I'll ever get out of mine. Makes me envious.

While I enjoy watching that, my biggest fantasy is the one where a woman is made to cum over and over. I recently watched a bondage video where she was hand cuffed spread eagle and made to cum again and again. She started out looking not that impressed and ended up screaming (in pleasure), squirming, covered in sweat and very obviously cuming again.

well, I'll try.

Mmmmmmmm....so descriptive and hot!!! I'm literally dripping now!!!

Thank you for that. The hotness level burned the chart to ash. Haha. I feel like I came twice just reading that! And again I say, women are amazing.
well, I'll try.

love it when my lady does this. Keeping perfectly still and feeling the contractions...delicious

One of them! I actually found Lit through the masturbation audios. I was looking for amateurs getting off and I'd somehow seen the Reddit audio section at some point so I think I was searching for more of those and then I found the personals section from there and started posting on the boards. So obviously I'm a big fan.

There is something very, very hot about watching or listening to real women get off. Not porn, not getting paid to do it, just real women really pleasuring themselves. Orgasms are amazing so of course it's super hot.

And if you've not checked out the audios here I recommend Heylaylafrench's clips. She's good. To put it mildly.

Back