The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really *is* that dumb. Holy shit, give it the fuck up.

You could always take credit for the lameness, or maybe "Skiddles" can make another timely flyby and announce his paternity.

Obvious is obvious to all but the willfully or ignorantly oblivious.

Last edited:
You could always take credit for the lameness, or maybe "Skiddles" can make another timely flyby and announce his paternity.

Obvious is obvious to all but the willfully of ignorantly oblivious.

Is this how you find fulfillment in life, in the absence of family? :confused:

Is this how you find fulfillment in life, in the absence of family? :confused:

It's obvious to all that you are someone that I might think you are but I'm going to accuse you of being 17 other people whilst also accusing of those 17 of being 8 other people in hopes of convincing the one person that actually still believes anything that flies out of my terminally confused piehole and hopefully I can convince myself in the process so I can finally close my eyelids.

It's obvious to all that you are someone that I might think you are but I'm going to accuse you of being 17 other people whilst also accusing of those 17 of being 8 other people in hopes of convincing the one person that actually still believes anything that flies out of my terminally confused piehole and hopefully I can convince myself in the process so I can finally close my eyelids.

^^^^ Rob ^^^^

0B3XD2.gif

The internet has its uses.

How many nights did I spend here? Gawd, it was bloody freezing. All that New York granite.
I remember lots of ice and snow and caroling in the cold and dark.

640px-William_E_Dodge_House%2C_Bronx_NY.JPG

#CirQUElarLogic :D

I can think of an awful lot of things I would rather do than work. Some of them also end with k.

But it's true that I can probably think of more things I would rather not do. I'm lucky in my job. Most people aren't.

Ditto.

Just scheduled one week staycation in March - I’m going to need it.

In some ways there are no differences.

In some ways there are nothing but differences.

It would be nice to go back to a place we both were.
Both needing it. And understanding why we needed it.

Nothing makes a motherfucker on here more pressed than to remind him on the facts of who was here first. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back