A GB Noob Guide to Alts.

This thread cleared up nothing. You use too many pet names. Us noobs don’t know which pet goes with which owner. A spreadsheet would be handy.

Que is definitely not Bot... Bot is insane, but he has an excuse. He's got severe PTSD, but he's not a faker.

Que is fake, through and through.

Botanydummys political opinions are ridiculous at best... And his stories about himself are at least half bullshit.

He posted a picture a long while ago.. And I made mention of the biggest part of him being his big mouth.. Then suddenly he's a 6 foot 2 250 pound lard ass... 15 pounds overweight in the Army but the only person never to fall under the weight management program.

Plus other stuff..

Botanydummys political opinions are ridiculous at best... And his stories about himself are at least half bullshit.

He posted a picture a long while ago.. And I made mention of the biggest part of him being his big mouth.. Then suddenly he's a 6 foot 2 250 pound lard ass... 15 pounds overweight in the Army but the only person never to fall under the weight management program.

Plus other stuff..

In fairness to MoochieMcMigraines, he tried dieting but they gave him migraines. Breathing gives him migraines. Everything gives him migraines....except Uncle Sam. Uncle Sam gave him a pension.
For migraines.

Which part is confusing. Please be specific.

When you mention most of the names I have no clue who they are. Profile links to the original would be helpful.

Maybe more of a then and now, instead of every alt they’ve ever used. You did say it was a noob guide.

I know 4_rest gump (probably spelled wrong). Who do you think he is now?
I knew Johnson changed to noirtrash, but I didn’t think that was a secret.

How about the top 5 alts to start with? Based on any criteria you choose.

In fairness to MoochieMcMigraines, he tried dieting but they gave him migraines. Breathing gives him migraines. Everything gives him migraines....except Uncle Sam. Uncle Sam gave him a pension.
For migraines.

Lol..

But doesn't wanna pay taxes or for anyone else to have health care.

How wonderfully hypocritical of him.. Bet he's really an (R)

When you mention most of the names I have no clue who they are. Profile links to the original would be helpful.

Maybe more of a then and now, instead of every alt they’ve ever used. You did say it was a noob guide.

I know 4_rest gump (probably spelled wrong). Who do you think he is now?
I knew Johnson changed to noirtrash, but I didn’t think that was a secret.

How about the top 5 alts to start with? Based on any criteria you choose.

I'll add links to the folks...because you asked nicely.

Most alts are pretty terrible.

I'd say Karen (ken) Kraft is up there, just because of the sheer amount of energy and effort put forth into that one. Other than that, most of them are pretty limp.

This thread cleared up nothing. You use too many pet names. Us noobs don’t know which pet goes with which owner. A spreadsheet would be handy.

What if I told you we are all Rob, Que, or Luk?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAUpAAAAJDAwNThhOGExLWNiYzktNDZmZi04YzVjLTdkYTM2NWMyMGM3Zg.jpg

Jesus Effing Christ.... nobody gives a fuck really if you're a dude pretending to be a female. You are the one all butthurt about it - so much to the point you let others get so far under your skin you went and got yourself perma-banned, creating new alts several times a day. Half the "attacks" you claim happening against you are in your own head. Most of us just don't really give you that much thought. It sounds bitchy but it's the truth.

Sincerely,

Regina George

ORLY?

Do a search of the term "female impersonator"
- under MsAnn/ SaintAnn
- versus three or so Male Liberturds

And see how many times that comes up. (The ratio is like 1 : 2000)

Don't forget Ms_Ann_Thrope. That was my personal favorite. That one was creative.

And sorry (not sorry) but I put every version of Ann on ignore as soon as she pops up so the last thing I'm about to do is go searching for anything involving her. As stated earlier, I'd happily put you on ignore also, but you're like fleas....you multiply before any prevention can be put in place.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen several references to George, and I think it must be an Ann thing, so I don't see its origins (I have him on ignore) - could anyone explain?

Yeah, Raggedy Andy is playing Lennie to the Board's George.

It was just last week or so where bert was going on about the rabbits...

Well, that must hurt a lot
Whenever Lit's Royalty
put the Plebe on ignore

Ell-oh-fucking -ell. Hash and Ann are the kings of announcing "iggy." Too bad you fake it....like so much else.

ORLY?

Do a search of the term "female impersonator" & synonyms
- under MsAnn/ SaintAnn
- versus three or so Male Liberturds

And see how many times those come up. (The ratio is like 1 : 2000)

Thanks, I also now know who else to put on ignore, YOU. I don't know why you right wing jerkoffs love to protect this passive-aggressive misogynistic female impersonator.

I keep one or two right wing nutjobs off ignore just for fun.

I DON'T GET IT

So let's assume that Ann is a female impersonator.
Just like me and 2/3rds of the "women" on the Board.
Why should that matter in the least to me? Given that I don't plan on cyberboning anyone in here.

I see A LOT of butthurt coming from those who cybertexted with Ken when HE was pretending to be a woman, tho.

Don't be so coy, hashtag. Let the people know we cyber on the regular. You always say my dick is magnificent. :kiss:

What if I told you we are all Rob, Que, or Luk?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAUpAAAAJDAwNThhOGExLWNiYzktNDZmZi04YzVjLTdkYTM2NWMyMGM3Zg.jpg

Fermina!!! Can I be your alt this year? I promise I’ll make a lot of sense, read before I answer and stay on topic. Pleeeeeeeeeeease?

Why is Keanu so hot? I would talk to that hand.

Fermina!!! Can I be your alt this year? I promise I’ll make a lot of sense, read before I answer and stay on topic. Pleeeeeeeeeeease?

Why is Keanu so hot? I would talk to that hand.

I watched John Wick and John Wick 2 a couple weeks ago when it was too cold to go out. He is definitely not hard on the eyes. Now the hand......uh, never mind. ;)

Stick around long enough and you'll be accused of being me. Except by 4_Est. He knows better.

I'll add links to the folks...because you asked nicely.

Most alts are pretty terrible.

I'd say Karen (ken) Kraft is up there, just because of the sheer amount of energy and effort put forth into that one. Other than that, most of them are pretty limp.

Only if it’s not a lot of work.

I’m already lost because I don’t know Karen Kraft or Ken. Are they old gb people? If so, don’t link to her since I wouldn’t know her.

Usually the people who cross post in politics are the ones I recognize. I get someone you know and the iceskates mixed up. I think one of them is with Frodo (he’s so cute), but I can’t keep them straight. They both post such long novels.

Back