Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a new batch of cookies. This time rice crispies are added.

The Cove is as bad as the place I work in at the moment - every other day there seems to be cakes, buns, chocolates or other freebies.... bad for my weight but at least the Cove doesn't add calories :D

Another Sailor here...

Hello All!

I hail from Southern California where I live on (and work from) my sailboat. Love it!!!

Not surprised to find sailors here on Lit! We are a naughty bunch, eh?

Arrrrrggggg!!!!

The Cove is as bad as the place I work in at the moment - every other day there seems to be cakes, buns, chocolates or other freebies.... bad for my weight but at least the Cove doesn't add calories :D
Haven't made a cake yet this week. Maybe tomorrow. Have a pie we bought at the buthcer's. It is frozen. Just have to bake it and looks homemade lol.

Hello All!

I hail from Southern California where I live on (and work from) my sailboat. Love it!!!

Not surprised to find sailors here on Lit! We are a naughty bunch, eh?

Arrrrrggggg!!!!

Welcome aboard - as it's Friday expect the Sailer to crack open the bar later :)

Haven't made a cake yet this week. Maybe tomorrow. Have a pie we bought at the buthcer's. It is frozen. Just have to bake it and looks homemade lol.

Oooooh, what flavours?? I won't tell people about the pie if I can have a pioece

Welcome aboard - as it's Friday expect the Sailer to crack open the bar later :)

Oooooh, what flavours?? I won't tell people about the pie if I can have a pioece
Your in luck there is still some left. It tasts as good as homemade. Great with some vanilla ice cream.

That would be cool. Never been to any of the U.S. Islands, Just this one and some of the Gulf Islands.

Yeah, say it with me....... San Juan de Fuca Strait....

No, it's Fuca. Foooooooooca. Not the other F word.

Particularly difficult for our friends from New England :rolleyes:

It's beautiful up there, by the way. You live in a very lovely corner of the world.

Morning Cove. Just a wee bit early for Barncle Cleaner.

NO...you have that wrong...it is never too early for barnacle cleaner...

Not in the UK bit of the cove :)

But UK does not have good coffee...even by my standards...and those are no standards to brag about. I had to live off instant. INSTANT...coffee...for most of 6 months...I love Blighty...I want to come back. But seriously, you all need to work on the coffee thing...tea is NOT the same....

It's beautiful up there, by the way. You live in a very lovely corner of the world.

This is not the what made you say fuca thread...oh, hell...say it all you want...

I NEED to sail...it has been 4 months...GODDAMN snow...

Well now now, temper temper.... :)

(((((((sailerman)))))))

temper...? who me..???? oh..wait..yeah...:eek:

Actually, it's funny, I'm in a good mood.

I had a GREAT meeting with a VP tonight (beer is ALWAYS good). I think he can easily help me solve a perplexing problem and I might be able to help him a little too. Plus, he's a damn good guy (which I knew), and I'm glad to get the chance to work with him...

Plus...I'm going to do one of my favorite annual volunteer jobs tomorrow.

Plus...after 3 beers...Indian food, and more scotch, I'm a happy camper...

But I want to go sailing...I need to go sailing...

And a little sex would be good.

Thank you. The Pineapple Express is dropping big rain this weekend. Avalance Warnings are high until the rain susides. WE had the DULLEST Februrary on record. Low Rain and Low Sun just dull clouds.

NO...you have that wrong...it is never too early for barnacle cleaner...

But UK does not have good coffee...even by my standards...and those are no standards to brag about. I had to live off instant. INSTANT...coffee...for most of 6 months...I love Blighty...I want to come back. But seriously, you all need to work on the coffee thing...tea is NOT the same....

This is not the what made you say fuca thread...oh, hell...say it all you want...

I NEED to sail...it has been 4 months...GODDAMN snow...
You can sail here all yeard round. WE have good coffee too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back