Peace rite (closed for ash13)

"Thank you for being so easy minded in this matter Endor will be greatfull to your efforts how can we thank you?"
 
The elder looked to the others before looking back and speaking.

"We would require some of your scientists to repair our ecosystem. On our planet."

Steve knew this would require them to return to Endor to send the scientists off and would allow the princess to return home.
 
Ok deal we will return in one days time" I tell them. with that we head back to the ship and I say "Steve thank you so much for all the help on this mission. we have a few more stops before it ends tomorrow, a few more planets I need to get to sign the treaty. How can i repay you for your hospitality on this mission so far."
 
As Steve is back on his ship he walks toward his chambers.

"Well princess a hell of alot of money would be nice for my crew."

Steve then pulls his jacket off and throws it on the floor thinking the door has closed to his room. So the princess can't see him pull his top off.

He kicks his boots off and pulls his pants down showing of his naked rear to the open door way before getting into the shower.

He has forgotten he had given this room to the princess to stay in.

As he washes his naked body.
 
I head to the room you gave me to stay in,your room never a problem since we are never there at the same time. i begin to undress and am standing there in just my heels and white thigh highs when I hear your voice behind me.
 
After steve's long shower he grabs a towel holding it round his waist. He heads out into his chamber when he see's the princess.

"What the..."

His words fall away as he is looking at her fully naked body as she stands there in just her high heels and white knee high stockings.

Steve in shock of seeing her naked body lets to of his towel as it falls to the floor showing his naked body and hard large 12 inch cock pointing right at the princess.
 
I turn around and gasp as I hear your voice. "Ahhh umm Steve sir I..I though you said i could have this room and thought I locked it" I say with my arm covering my breasts giving yuo a look like I am a princess and you should divert your eyes,even though my eyes peer down at your massive cock.
 
Steve stares at the princesses naked body. She may have covered her breasts but her pussy and ass are still on show.

His cock quickly gets hard and grows to its full 10 inches pointing right at the princess.

"Wow. You have one amazing body princess. An this is my room to. It's my ship and my quarters. I really don't mind you being here though."

Steve makes no move to pick his towel up as he checks the princess out. His cock throbs.
 
"enjoying the view?!" I hiss sarcastically. even though my words are tough my eyes tell a different story as they are zoned in on your huge cock and i still stand there covering pussy and breasts with hands but do not move.
 
Steve see's the lust in the princesses eyes for his cock. Without an answer he quickly steps over to her and puts his arm round her back as he leans in kissing her lips.

His hard cock pushes against the hand covering her pussy as his hand slides down to grab her ass as the kiss deepens.
 
I pull away and ask what you are doing as you still hold me tightly. shocked yet semi turned on by the bold move. You feel my hand that blocks my pussy slowly move to the side.
 
Steve smiles.

"Doing what I want."

He feels the princesses hand move to the side as his cock head rubs against her pussy lips.

Leaning back into her he kisses her again this time letting his tongue slide into her mouth as his cock grinds against her clit.
 
I kiss back letting instinct take over. I also reach down and stroke our large cock and press it to my exposed bald pussy. You can feel me growing wetter as my nipples harden in your grasp.
 
Steve reaches down gripping the princesses ass as she kisses him back and using his hips grinds his cock head against her bald pussy.

As his tongue moves round inside of her mouth he holds both of her ass cheeks and thrusts his hips forward sliding his cock 7 inches inside of her pussy.

He starts to rock his hips back and forth.
 
My eyes grow wide as you slip inside my pussy. I go to pull away but you hold my tall body tight/ i only half resist as the pumping motion takes over and I seemingly melt into your strong grasp letting you fuck my royal pussy as you wish
 
Steve holding onto the princesses ass cheeks tightly lifts her off the floor and walks her back against the wall.

Pinning her back to the wall he thrusts hard letting all of his 10 inches slip inside of her pussy.

As steve's tongue slides deeper into the princesses mouth. Maybe it was a good idea to have rescued the princess after all he thinks as his cock rams inside her.
 
Even with my 40" long legs you hoist me off the ground and my feet are just barely off the ground as you drive your cock deep into me. then a message over the intercom comes in from the bridge alerting us that we are nearing the next planet for the peace mission.. A rather hostile one.
 
Steve without missing a beat speaks out.

"Wait over in the next galaxy till I return to the bridge."

Steve turns back sliding his tongue into the princesses mouth as his cock pumps into the princess more.

Fucking her like his life depended on it. Ramming his cock deep inside her. As his hands hold onto her ass cheeks tightly.
 
"mmm Steve I have only had sex a few times and never had felt this good you are very talented.. My eyes grow wide as you pump me faster as I didnt expect your stamina to be so good. you can tell you are wearing me out but the mission must go on.
 
Steve smiles at her pulling his lips away from her saying.

"Oh princess the mission will go on right after I give you an knee shattering orgasm and cum inside of you."

Steve begun rocking his hips so his cock would hit her cervix as one of his fingers slipped into them princesses ass hole as he held her against the wall.
 
I squeal and cannot believe how deep you are hitting. I cannot take anymore and my body spasm on your cock making it harder to hold my tall frame but you manage to do so as your cock is still hard as I nearly pass out as orgasm after orgasm rock my royal pussy.
 
Steve rams his cock into the princess faster and faster as he feels her tighten up on him he moans out unable to take anymore.

"Ohh princess I'm cuming."

He cock pumps load after load inside of her as Steve begins to calm down.

"After this mission I want you back in this room understood?"

Steve says with a knowing smile on his face.
 
Steve watches the princess get ready as he puts on black pats with a black shirt and his brown jacket.

Arriving on ragnor. A large planet filled mostly by water. It's home to the dovah. A race of lizard like people with large cocks and also a tail that can double as another cock.

Steve greets the guard with the princess. His muscle and the cat girl at his side.

"We need to see the royal family?"
 
we are led to the main chamber where the king and his advisers are. I tell them I am Princess Kimberly and here for a peace rite that will benefit all races as I show you and Leelia by my side as evidence of different races but they seem hostile still.
 
Back
Top