Am I weird....

I so want to have a night with a TV, or Ladyboy....

Yes, you are weird, but that's okay. That's why we come out. we come to find other weirdos. Many of us come out here because we want to at least create a chance that we can have some of the weird experiences that we fantasize about.
 
Weird is wonderful. Weird is sexy. Embrace who you are, and anyone who deserves to be in your life will love the shit out of you!
 
its not weird i thought the same thing once then i did it and had an amazing night of crazy lust filled sex it was a night i shall never forget!!
 
To be weird, or not to be weird...

A friend once told me, "Look at Hollywood. There are plenty of pretty boy types and pretty girl types. But who REALLY stands out and is remembered? People like John Wayne, Lucille Ball, Jimmy Stewart, etc..." (I guess I'm showing my age with those examples!!! lol)

He was 100% correct. Those we remember and love are the ones with the weird voices, the limp, the slight stutter, the over-the-top laugh... Yeah, they were WEIRD in some ways and probably even weirder in the bedroom.

Embrace your weird side and run with it. I did! :)
 
Yes! But so is everyone else. The older we become, the less we are willing to hide our weirdness, and pretend that we're normal. Accepting our own weirdness, makes us more tolerant of other people.

So, be weird, be proud, flirt with ladyboys!
 
Been craving this too, a smooth petite femboi with supple tits a nice ass mmm
 
Back
Top