How to seduce a teacher?

To me, the key to a seduction is finding the chink in the armor. Teacher is happily married, but there is always something that could be better. Wife isn't sufficiently interested in his work, she is no longer impressed with him, no longer is as sexually aggressive as she was, or something. The student instinctively exploits that weakness. Adds more drama to the teacher's internal struggle as well.

Student looks into teach's research interests, finds he's been doing studies on American Indian artifacts at a site hundreds of miles away. She looks into that area and finds all the cool places to hang out and things to do. She gets some trinket or sticker from one of the towns and carries it or pastes it on the cover of her notebook.

When the conversation gets sparked she's ready to talk about her "upcoming trip".
 
do you have any experience in this kind of thing?

With a student a number of years ago, while teaching a summer class. It seems to be more relaxed and this student wore a summer dress showing some skin and smiling. Ran into her at a bar after the class ended but before the start of the fall semester. She said hi, offered to buy me a shot and I returned the favor. Then she said that she always thought I was cute. How can that not turn a man on? she also commented on how she thought the class was fun and interesting.
 
Last edited:
as a professor myself (been teaching at the college level for almost 7 years,) i agree with most of the comments on here. it being slow, taking its time kind of thing. she should also come of as cute, next door, and smart, who wants the teacher for how intelligent he is. turning another person'd mind on would be a great start. and since he is in a relationship, she will eventually have to make a move since he wont cheat or want to lose his job, get fired.

Good point
 
Arika, I would like to hear about the failed attempt... often, the things that failed to get him could get him/her if tweaked a bit... I can see where having that knowledge could add to some writing.
 
Arika, I would like to hear about the failed attempt... often, the things that failed to get him could get him/her if tweaked a bit... I can see where having that knowledge could add to some writing.

So from day one I had it bad for this Prof.

I tried to find out what it took to be a TA, but found out that wasn't open to freshman.
So I did what I could to stand out, do extra work, be an exemplary student, while grabbing any opportunity to have one on one time with her. She even teased me privately a few times, which made my heart flutter with joy.

But nothing ever came of it, despite some embarrassing displays of flirting by me.
 
Back
Top