A Rebirth

If a link isn't working please let me know - this is my first time doing this and I may have screwed something up! I'm just proud of myself for attempting to do let alone actually getting it done - wow I post a lot! :p

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!

You did a GREAT JOB!!!

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Why of course. Anything for you Sexiness.

You are sweet ;) Would you be so kind to take mine and Simone's latest play time and combine it like you did our first one? I'd like to add it to my index. Or you can tell me how you did it? Maybe that would be better? :confused:

You are sweet ;) Would you be so kind to take mine and Simone's latest play time and combine it like you did our first one? I'd like to add it to my index. Or you can tell me how you did it? Maybe that would be better? :confused:

I will do both of those for you. I will combine the last adventure into one document and in the process I will document the process.
kissing-lips.gif

For everyone that wants a concise replay of last week's "playtime" between Hissub1111 and SimoneLisbon, I have created a web page which can be found at: Hissub1111_SimoneLisbon_12-6-12.html

OR

Download the PDF version (475kb)

Enjoy!

A Little Countdown

Hello Everyone,

Over the next 12 Days I will be participating in a Holiday Thread. I have decided to post the pictures here as well as there. Please feel free to comment on either thread or both if you'd like :)

It will be difficult to keep up with both threads as far as covering both themes but I will try my best :kiss:

I hope all is well with you and yours!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
hissub1111

Hope you like ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Like? You wonder if I like? DAMN! I thought the first two were amazing. I had to reply to them before I scrolled down, I did and you blew me away with the most erotic photos I have ever seen! I swear I had just logged into the forums and not a few seconds after opening your thread I am unable to stand up as my pants are too tight in the groin area.

Like? You wonder if I like? DAMN! I thought the first two were amazing. I had to reply to them before I scrolled down, I did and you blew me away with the most erotic photos I have ever seen! I swear I had just logged into the forums and not a few seconds after opening your thread I am unable to stand up as my pants are too tight in the groin area.

WOOHOO! I'm so glad, Hub_in_hose! I really liked them too. Kinda just went with the flow of how I felt. Plus the hook of the cane just called for tugging of the rings ;)

Back