A Rebirth

I LOVE SLUTTY SATURDAY!
t1434.gif

herMaster and I shaved and showered tonight. Nothing special really as we often shower together. Actually it is special in that we try to shower together every day. It is something that we enjoy doing together. After the shower, we knew I needed to take 'Slutty Saturday' Pictures. Well that lead to these lovely videos below. I hope you enjoy ;)

herMaster and I shaved and showered tonight. Nothing special really as we often shower together. Actually it is special in that we try to shower together every day. It is something that we enjoy doing together. After the shower, we knew I needed to take 'Slutty Saturday' Pictures. Well that lead to these lovely videos below. I hope you enjoy ;)

I love seeing you, and hearing you a well. It just adds an incredible dimension that can't be fulfilled by pictures alone. Your throaty sounds, HM's encouragement....make me say, 'Me next.'

I noticed the door was open! Do you think anyone watched?

wow, those vids may be your hottest post yet, and thats saying a lot
so sexy...you beautufl mouth...body...wow
love the sounds and talk too

so fucking hot
Thank you, Bowler
I LOVE SLUTTY SATURDAY!
t1434.gif
How much do you love it? ;)
damn
Hermaster is a lucky man
to have those lips wrapped around my cock ... mmmm
Mmmmmmmmmm bring your cock over here and we'll see what I can do hehe
I love seeing you, and hearing you a well. It just adds an incredible dimension that can't be fulfilled by pictures alone. Your throaty sounds, HM's encouragement....make me say, 'Me next.'
Well Beautiful, you know anytime you want....
Glad you all enjoyed the end pics were better ;)

The "end pics" don't exist unless we see them. :D
I believe herMaster has the photos....
Sexy videos. I am amazed. Hot hot hot
Thank you, Frodo :kiss:

Back