the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.I.R. THANKSGIVING CONTEST 2012

918_1000.jpg

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the THANKSGIVING CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers. Least read stories don’t make it over here!

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the THANKSGIVING contest is again dominated by some of erotic writings all-time greats. rgjohn of course is a MANU Award winner as well as multiple contest winner and former “most favorited” author. james r scouries, MANU Award winner and author of the most voted on erotic story of all time,, is a previous A.I.R. winner and Top 10 “most favorited”, dazzled us with his brilliant work. The sayheykid is an up-and-comer and Matt Moreau is a Loving Wives superstar. youbadboy is a BAD BOY!

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over two years ago. RIP big guy.

A.I.R. 2012 THANKSGIVING STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2012 THANKSGIVING Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

My Wife’s Young Lovers by rgjohn

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Just One Night by scouries

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Why Me? by Matt Moreau

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

With Sisters Help by HeyAll

MOST FAVORITED

Haircut by youbadboy

Thank you boxy for sparing our readers the tiresome and odious pauletta.

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions. Various authors who broke the one contest-one story rule had their entries thrown out (except for top 25 “most favorite”). Two infamous AH land cheats ( darkboys ALT and the dumbtexan) had their stories tossed for multiple infractions. The pilot posted way, way, way too many stories.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-two stories identified by our association computers as ALT authored stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

Last edited:
updated list

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob

Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX

Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

updatedwinners list

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]

Multiple Winners:

alwayswantedto
D.G.Hear
DanielQSteele1
HarddaysKnight
HeyAll
Just Plain Bob
klrxo
ohio
Rehnquist
Rgjohn

sarahhh
scouries
silkstockinglover
Slirpuff
StarStang06
Try Anything
Tx Tall Tales

One Time Winners:

Ahabscribe
alana9
AnsemRai
BarondeSade
Centrum1000
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Firebrain
FrancisMacomber
geronimo Appleby

Goldeniangel
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
Jasliz
JazCullen
julesteve
LiquidMathew
Matt Moreau
mia_erotica
MistressLynn

MugsbyB
niki_2021
NamelessRose
PepperPace
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
Rickyroma
samslam
Seduc1ove
Serena Kitt

Slickman
slow_n_gentle
SusieQ
SweetestThing
Walterio
Xyster
YKN4949
YoursSINSerely
youbadboy

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest

tumblr_mbj6f8tLLq1rbq0iso1_500.jpg

a.i.r.’s newest contest…

You can begin submitting your stories on December 1st and up until December 25th . We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around December 29th

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Winter Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Xmas/New Years Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie darkboy and the lesslight ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat), due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

A.I.R. THANKSGIVING CONTEST 2012

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the THANKSGIVING CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers. Least read stories don’t make it over here!

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the THANKSGIVING contest is again dominated by some of erotic writings all-time greats. rgjohn of course is a MANU Award winner as well as multiple contest winner and former “most favorited” author. james r scouries, MANU Award winner and author of the most voted on erotic story of all time,, is a previous A.I.R. winner and Top 10 “most favorited”, dazzled us with his brilliant work. The sayheykid is an up-and-comer and Matt Moreau is a Loving Wives superstar. youbadboy is a BAD BOY!

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over two years ago. RIP big guy.

A.I.R. 2012 THANKSGIVING STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

My Wife’s Young Lovers by rgjohn

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Just One Night by scouries

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Why Me? by Matt Moreau

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

With Sisters Help by HeyAll

MOST FAVORITED

Haircut by youbadboy

Thank you boxy for sparing our readers the tiresome and odious pauletta.

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions. Various authors who broke the one contest-one story rule had their entries thrown out (except for top 25 “most favorite”). Two infamous AH land cheats ( darkboys ALT and the dumbtexan) had their stories tossed for multiple infractions. The pilot posted way, way, way too many stories.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-two stories identified by our association computers as ALT authored stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

Yes, there can be no winners in a fake contest because no one entered it. Scouries just scooped stories off the new story list just because of the names. None of the so called winners even know they are listed here.

Fake! Fake Fake! and of course, scouries has to win in his own contest. It's the only thing he can win here at Lit, a FAKE contest. That must really warm his heart to know that he voted himself a winner since he is the only one who has a vote.

You want me to quit posting to your thread, it 's real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again. Go back to your ego thread on the Feedback forum and be nice and you won't see me again.

Until them, every time you post here you get my message to the readers.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

Last edited:
[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob

Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX

Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

And now for the fake award part of our presentation. No one has won anything since this so called award is nothing but a fake list put together by scouries, for scouries. It is another one of the ways he tries to associate his name with the good writers on this site. It is another way for him to attempt to bolster his giant ego.

But in the end everyone knows it is a fake and so is he.

You want me to quit posting to your thread, it 's real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again. Go back to your ego thread on the Feedback forum and be nice and you won't see me again.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

You can begin submitting your stories on December 1st and up until December 25th . We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around December 29th

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Winter Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Xmas/New Years Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie darkboy and the lesslight ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat), due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

And now for the new fake contest scouries is advertising.

Yes, it is as fake as all the rest and has the same one sided rules that mean nothing since there is no contest. This is just more of his lies and bullshit to make people think he is someone here at Lit. He is nothing be a hack writer on this site with an ego that nothing can hold.

He can't win a real contest so he has to make up fake ones so he can vote himself a winner. He is the only one who gets a vote since his association is also a fake.

So ignore the fake rules and go join in on the real contest. You still have 8 more days to enter.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

That about covers it.

Stop posting about fake conte4st, fake awards, and fake list and you will never see me again.

You keep it up and I will match you post for post.

girls19.jpg

she’s smiling cause she just read an a.i.r. xmas contest story…

There are no AIR Christmas stories. It is a fake contest. DUH!

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

I,

[SIZE=+2]james r scouries[/size]

would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members of the

BigThanks8.jpg

For the honor they bestowed on me by choosing to read my latest story and thus ensuring me a prize in the

2012 Thanksgiving Contest

Your continuing support is much appreciated. Thank you!!!!​

This message is a copy of a post that will be made publicly. I wonder if either of you will have the courage to publicly respond and explain why you allow this stupidity. PM'd to L&M Nov 30, 2012:

Dear LAUREL and MANU,

image.php
image.php

As I told you three years ago when we last went through this stupidity with the dumb Texan it’s your site and you can do what you want with it. But allowing him to repeatedly post this garbage without any response from you clearly demonstrates the fact that you continually allow your “lackeys” who slavishly spit out the party line to break your own rules.

As I told you quite clearly after the Gaby incident I’m simply not going to be toe the party line and be silenced by one of your racist monkeys. I will continue to QUOTE and repost his stupidities. He will whine and “report” the post (which are his own originally). You and MANU will twist your worry beads and keep repeating the mantra, “we believe in free speech but…”

So do what you like but don’t think you’re fooling anyone.

As I told you then I’ll repeat it now: “you could stop these stupidities from escalating so easily. A simple word. But the fact that you don’t can only indicate that you enjoy all these ridiculous back and forth’s on the board.”

The freddie/dk stuff, the idiotic and endless pilot/lovergirl debate, the stella/everyone else vitriolic, etc., etc. isn’t necessary. And no, a moderator isn’t needed. Just a few simple words is all it would take. It doesn’t even have to be done publicly. A simple PM – “stop the stupidity (and explain exactly what you want stopped) or else.”

And when one of the principals (or one of the grinning bystanders) trots out one of these troublemaking ALTS who only post to stir up the pot simply identify them by tying them to their owners.

For your information here are the times our anti-semite has posted this latest example of his hate speech – perhaps you could explain how his posting of this garbage meets your posting guidelines but the quoting of it doesn’t. Why have you allowed these posts? FYI I’m now officially reporting all of them!

Do either of you have the courage to publicly address why you've allowed this racist free rein?

Our AHland racist has posted exactly the same thing on the A.I.R. Support Thread in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194, 1196, 1198, 1204, 1208, 1211, 1221, 1223, 1231, 1235, 1237, 1244, 1246, 1248,1255, 1256, 1257, and now 1260. The same post 60 times. He's now up to 273 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few).

image.php

racist
fucktard1.jpg

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. AND REMEMBER A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS.
[/size]

a.i.r.’s newest contest…

It's December 1st and we are now accepting entries! Good luck all.

But please no NH, SF, NE or Pauletta stories. It's Xmas for crying out loud....

a.i.r.’s newest contest…

It's December 1st and we are now accepting entries! Good luck all.

But please no NH, SF, NE or Pauletta stories. It's Xmas for crying out loud....

how about non-consent? :D

image.php

how about non-consent?

Yes Geronimo non consent is perfectly acceptable. And better in the A.I.R. Contest than the LITEROTICA one.

A non consent story has never won one of their themed contests! It does even worse than LW stories do. But we give every story a chance – we play fair!

How about a Santa coming down the chimney and raping a mother and daughter while hubby watches story? His big bag wouldn’t be full of toys…

Christman+fuck+%25281%2529.jpg

Nope, non consent stories are not acceptable in fake contests. Everyone knows that.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

yes! I can't remember winning many prizes in my life. So it's an honor to be recognized twice by AIR for my writing achievements.

My heartfelt regards to Scoures, Jacqui O, and the rest of the talented staff members of A.I.R who work so diligently to ensure a fair and honest contest.

say-hey-peas-cairo-egypt+1152_12999580391-tpfil02aw-24452.jpg

[size=+3] My heartfelt regards to Scouries, Jacqui O, and the rest of the talented staff members of A.I.R who work so diligently to ensure a fair and honest contest.[/size]

Thank you kind sir! We do our best to insure that every author who enters one of our contests is treated fairly and with respect. It’s the A.I.R. way. No back room cheating in our organization.

Meanwhile back at whiner central:

image.php

really?

Poor darkboy, he’s been whistling in the wind ever since he and the QUEEN fixed that contest and his least viewed story in the contest won a prize. They figured they could get away with anything but they soon found that even his friends were repulsed by the arrogance.

Least viewed story is the most popular! Who did they think they were fooling? And of course he heard the grumbling – heck if you lived in back country Alaska you heard it.

So he slunk off to the woods with his tail between his legs (unfortunately leaving his aussie numbers ALT to bore us with endless, uninformative posts). But now, lo and behold, he’s back!

Again standing in the way of progress while backing cheats and racists. Will he never grow up?

Yeah, and I know exactly who's alt he is.

Funny how that works.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

surprise, surprise...

...more chaptered winners I think it's just about time for the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) to get involved in these monthlies... maybe for 2013...

image.php

Congratulations to the July 2011 Reader's Choice Award Winners!
Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who submitted during the month, and all the other months for that matter! We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our July People's Choice Awards.

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
Loose Ends Ch. 14 / TangledinYou (Interracial)

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Guardian Wolf Ch. 07 / DespairEternity (Non Human)

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Betrayal Ch. 05 / Nightimevisions (Not found)

Thanks again to everyone who voted, submitted, or was involved in Literotica in any way. You are all awesome!

Poor pitiful scouries, everyone is winning something except him. The self-proclaimed #1 author on Lit has never won an real contest of any kind.

Oh wait, he won his own fake contest with a fake story no less.

Last edited:
Okay we sorta found the third story - it's a Sci-Fi one!!!! But something is definately strange going on here - this story isn't even up on the site? And Chapters 1-4 were just released.

Now this is a Sci-Fi conundrum - a time traveling story? This guuy nightvisions has out darkboyed darkboy! Or is this another dark ALT?

Betrayal: 3 Part Series

Betrayal 00-01 (4.73) Is the begining the end?
Sci-Fi & Fantasy 11/16/12

Betrayal 02 (4.84) recovery.
Sci-Fi & Fantasy 11/19/12

Betrayal 03 (4.81)Truths of the past.
Sci-Fi & Fantasy 11/27/12

Betrayal 04 (x.xx)Enlightenment.
Sci-Fi & Fantasy 12/01/12

Surprise, surprise...:rolleyes:

image.php

how about non-consent?

Yes Geronimo non consent is perfectly acceptable. And better in the A.I.R. Contest than the LITEROTICA one.

A non consent story has never won one of their themed contests! It does even worse than LW stories do. But we give every story a chance – we play fair!

How about a Santa coming down the chimney and raping a mother and daughter while hubby watches story? His big bag wouldn’t be full of toys…

Christman+fuck+%25281%2529.jpg

she appears to be diggin' it ... as santa digs her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back