A Rebirth

I'm so glad today's pics were a success ;) I'm hoping to post something a little later too.

Well, if you consider me spewing cum in my shower a successful picture post, then Yes, you were very successful.
emoticon-animal-001.gif

Mmmmm her master is such a lucky man.... I would love to bury my face between those legs, then bend that sexy ass over till you scream in pleasure

Great Series Hissub. So close and intimate. #2 is my fav so far. I love the gap between your legs. Just want to crawl between them and eat you for lunch. I bet you are yummy.
1359.gif
*offers you a finger* You tell me :kiss:
Well, if you consider me spewing cum in my shower a successful picture post, then Yes, you were very successful.
emoticon-animal-001.gif

I think I did my job today ;)

Such a delicious tease and series from the weekend as well. May just prompt me to continue my exploration of today's 'theme' later on tonight. Gorgeous as always Gorgeous. Xoxo

Thank you Beautiful :kiss: Enjoy yourself ;)

Oh beautiful. That is a delicious tease. I love the horny at inappropriate times feeling. Lol

looks like you had your hands full today. :devil:

I wonder what I could do to encourage more of this activity...

herMaster and I shaved and showered tonight. Nothing special really as we often shower together. Actually it is special in that we try to shower together every day. It is something that we enjoy doing together. After the shower, we knew I needed to take 'Slutty Saturday' Pictures. Well that lead to these lovely videos below. I hope you enjoy ;)

Great Videos!

Back