One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's on the docket today? :devil:

Oh I might have a picture or two to share. Other than that not much of interest. I have some errands to run and some cleaning that can't be ignored any longer so I can't stick around for long.

Well...that and the oh so nerdly side of me may have gotten sucked into a game, and it may or may not be calling my name, which may have something to do with the cleaning not being done. :D

What are you up to today? Does it involve a camera?? :devil:

very nice to see you active in the forum again.....:D

such a dynamic vision and quite the conversationalist you are if i may say so....welcome back isseii!!...:rose:

Ahhh...so you are still lurking around here! One never knows where or when you'll show up. Thank you for the warm welcome, it's great to see you again sweetheart. :rose:

Hey baby - how are you doing today?

:kiss:

I'm not bad, just lazily contemplating all of the things I should be doing. This is the part where I work up the energy and motivation to do them. So it counts as something right?

How are you doing?

I can think of something motivating .... but that might keep you from getting anything else done today or thru the night depending on how long I keep you occupied :devil:

I can think of something motivating .... but that might keep you from getting anything else done today or thru the night depending on how long I keep you occupied :devil:

Oh I'm sure you can...I don't think it's going to help with the stuff I'm actually supposed to be doing though.

Sheesh...the trouble you get me in!

Oh I might have a picture or two to share. Other than that not much of interest. I have some errands to run and some cleaning that can't be ignored any longer so I can't stick around for long.

Well...that and the oh so nerdly side of me may have gotten sucked into a game, and it may or may not be calling my name, which may have something to do with the cleaning not being done. :D

What are you up to today? Does it involve a camera?? :devil:

I wish it did involve a camera. I want to know more about this nerdy side and this game. And in the interest of transparency, I'm going to imagine you do all your cleaning in lingerie.

I can think of nothing better that you should be doing for you and of course for me - my princess. That body needs lots of attention. Smooth caress, long sensual massages, soft touches in the most erogenous places
:rose:

I wish it did involve a camera. I want to know more about this nerdy side and this game. And in the interest of transparency, I'm going to imagine you do all your cleaning in lingerie.

I wish it involved a camera too!

I'm finally playing The Witcher 2, after two frustrating days spent fighting a common Steam download/loading screen issue that had me beating my head on my desk. Now I'm happily getting my face eaten off my spider creatures. Yes...I'm THAT big of a nerd.

And yes of course, all proper nerds put on their sexy lingerie to do their cleaning and then tie their hair up and put on their glasses before they sit down to do their gaming. ;)

I can think of nothing better that you should be doing for you and of course for me - my princess. That body needs lots of attention. Smooth caress, long sensual massages, soft touches in the most erogenous places
:rose:

You're not helping!

:devil: You know me :rolleyes:

I know your time is short here today. Missed you the last couple of days.
Stay in touch sweetie
:rose::rose::rose:

:devil: You know me :rolleyes:

I know your time is short here today. Missed you the last couple of days.
Stay in touch sweetie
:rose::rose::rose:

I will, I'll probably be around more next week. Just have to make it through this one first. :rose::kiss:

As mentioned I'll probably be around less than usual this week, but should be back more regularly next week. I'll try to drop in and say hi, but if I don't get a chance to say it again I hope you all have a great week and an even better weekend. :rose::kiss::rose:

Some leftovers from when I was playing around in the green corset the other day...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
*hugs*

Beautiful set iseii. Magnificent breasts. Stay out of trouble hon, and you know what I mean ;)

Ooh, great set. I so badly want to get my nerd on with you.:D

As mentioned I'll probably be around less than usual this week, but should be back more regularly next week. I'll try to drop in and say hi, but if I don't get a chance to say it again I hope you all have a great week and an even better weekend. :rose::kiss::rose:

Some leftovers from when I was playing around in the green corset the other day...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Stunning pics isseii and magnificent breasts and body

Stunning pics isseii and magnificent breasts and body

Thank you sweetie. I've happily taken requests in the past...but never given in to criticism, this time I did. Apparently I've been staying "too covered up" in many of my recent pictures so I had to post that one to make up for it. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

My hands and mouth are craving.........:devil:

Hope you have good week and weekend as well hun:rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back