Black Woman looking 4 white man to get to know

28 year old black woman looking for a white man between 24-35 to talk to and get to know. Would be a plus if they lived near IL, but we'll get to that. Just looking. I have always loved white men, but seems like most white men don't want black women.

I do have other ways to contact me besides just on here: facebook, SC, instagram

Last edited:
28 year old black woman looking for a white man between 24-35 to talk to and get to know. Would be a plus if they lived near IL, but we'll get to that. Just looking. I have always loved white men, but seems like most white men don't want black women

If I lived nearer and were the right age, just try stopping me. I'd love to be with a Black Woman

28 year old black woman looking for a white man between 24-35 to talk to and get to know. Would be a plus if they lived near IL, but we'll get to that. Just looking. I have always loved white men, but seems like most white men don't want black women

Nice to meet you Mid, but same not near you and maybe bit too old? :rose:

28 year old black woman looking for a white man between 24-35 to talk to and get to know. Would be a plus if they lived near IL, but we'll get to that. Just looking. I have always loved white men, but seems like most white men don't want black women.

I do have other ways to contact me besides just on here: facebook, SC, instagram

Hey there Mid! I'm a 30 year old white man and I think all those white guys who don't want black women are definitely missing out!

Hello there, 27 year old white guy who actually happens to live in Illinois here, and also happens to love black girls :) Any who, id love to chat if you're interested

Well, I'm in Illinois, but I don't meet your age requirements. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to get to know you. :rose:

Good morning. Would love to chat but I'm over 35. You might be surprised!!!

Too bad I'm 45, else would be very interested

I'm 40. If you are okay with that, I would love to get to know you. :rose:

32 white male have always wanted to be with a Black female but never had the honor. Will you give me a chance to impress

Back