Three Things You Don't Know About Me...Rebooted...Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cruising around 'Murica.

I'm stalled in the southeastern part of 'Murica taking my Grams around.

My Grams is hunting for a senior living community that has seniors still living life. I admit hearing seniors talking about sex...Grams included...has me feeling awkward. :eek:

Hey you!

I have never eaten a shrimp and I never will because they look like cockroaches to me

the only cats I like are fat cats

I rarely wear jewelry

I own very few pieces of jewelry and most of them, including my old wedding ring, are in a cup somewhere on the shelf

I have plans for three tattoos, but dont know how I;m going to get the third designed and done, complex tattoo :rolleyes:

I sometimes surprise myself when I cook, manage to make a set of....... blah ingredients edible, sometimes even delicious

Every Dec. I replace all our bath cloths, towels & sheets.

Every Dec. I replace our bed sheets with new sets.

I never want to go on a cruise ship, ever.

L:rose:

I have a few pieces of jewelry but only wear 2.

My eyeball ring that I have wore on my right hand since my Sr year in high school and my bike necklace..

I have a beautiful star sapphire ring too that I love but it is far too big on me now that I lost the weight. I want to get it sized but never get around to it. Only way the eyeball still fits is that I wrapped some mesh around the band and switched fingers...

1) I have been working diligently for what feels like forever on a case that is now a trial in progress

2) Looking forward to getting back to my office on a daily basis after the trial has concluded, instead of the courthouse.

3) Feeling anxious about today

Bonus: My brother will be visiting tomorrow afternoon...he can always bring me back to a state of calm:heart:

Ichi) I will go out of my way to completely close any drawer/door left even an itsybitsy bit open.

Ni) I sometimes giggle during orgasm...it has caused issues.

San) I will notnevernonotme go on a cruise ship.

Trip with the littles to the pumpkin patch was a bust. :(

On the upside, found an airline voucher for a flight that must be booked before 1st November.

Hmmm.. where to go, where to go.....

Trip with the littles to the pumpkin patch was a bust. :(

On the upside, found an airline voucher for a flight that must be booked before 1st November.

Hmmm.. where to go, where to go.....

Michigan....But only if you bring me a gift......like 265 lb one!

Saw my Grandma today.

My niece is the most adorable thing since my kids!

Michigan....But only if you bring me a gift......like 265 lb one!

Saw my Grandma today.

My niece is the most adorable thing since my kids!

buying the ticket now... but....

265 lb? I do NOT weigh 265 lbs!! ;)

My littles are pretty adorable too. :D

I'm teaching my daughter to drive

I'm staring at my phone so I don't pee myself

We're starting freeway driving today:eek:

I'm cruising around 'Murica.

I'm stalled in the southeastern part of 'Murica taking my Grams around.

My Grams is hunting for a senior living community that has seniors still living life. I admit hearing seniors talking about sex...Grams included...has me feeling awkward. :eek:

Hugs... Poor Perkilicious!!

I've always been the odd one out... It never bothered me to hear my parents or older relatives talk about sex. I certainly hope I'm still active and wanting it then!!

My brother would have a near anxiety attack if the subject of our parents having sex came up. I was generally a brat and teased him with it.

The one thing about my parents and sex that was awkward is coming home when I was going to be spending the night at a friends and walking upstairs there was my dad kneeling and his arms looped around the corner posts as my my was giving him a BJ. That's just not something you can unsee!! Thankfully, I quietly backed down the stairs and slept on the sofa!!

Hugs... Poor Perkilicious!!

I've always been the odd one out... It never bothered me to hear my parents or older relatives talk about sex. I certainly hope I'm still active and wanting it then!!

My brother would have a near anxiety attack if the subject of our parents having sex came up. I was generally a brat and teased him with it.

The one thing about my parents and sex that was awkward is coming home when I was going to be spending the night at a friends and walking upstairs there was my dad kneeling and his arms looped around the corner posts as my my was giving him a BJ. That's just not something you can unsee!! Thankfully, I quietly backed down the stairs and slept on the sofa!!

1. We never talked about sex at home and I never actually caught my mom and dad, except after one of my sister's wedding. My mom was doing the walk of shame out the bedroom. My folks never slept in the same room, due to my father's night terrors.

2. My new bro-in-law asked me to delete a picture from his phone because he couldn't figure out how to. The next picture that came up was of my sister's large breasts.

3. That's a sight I can't unsee either.

1. I have caught my parents having sex. They weren't shy about their Saturday morning play time.

2. I think it has led me to some weird feelings about Saturday morning cartoons.

3. My "sight I can't unsee" moment - while caring for my mom after she had surgery last year, I straight up saw her hoo-ha. Wow.

1. I have heard both sets of parents having sex...omg the noises!

2. It was always late at night

3. My mom walked around naked the entire 18 years I lived at home:rolleyes:

1. I'm completely terrified of haunted houses..I don't even like going to Halloween stores.
2. I love scary movies.
3. I like to scare other people.

I used to work in a place that was haunted.

I laughed OUT LOUD at BBB King seeing his sister's titties. Ahahaaaaa

I love dressing up for Halloween.

I used to work in a place that was haunted.

I laughed OUT LOUD at BBB King seeing his sister's titties. Ahahaaaaa

I love dressing up for Halloween.

I am haunted by a place I used to work.
It wasn't funny!
I love seeing you dressed up for Halloween. :D

I've been looking for this thread.

I've had a lot of creativity lately.

I'm doing the Extra Life fundraiser to support the Children's Miracle Network on Saturday and am really excited about it.

1. I lusted after my new boss at first because he's just a fine specimen...but he has a bit of a 'brain cloud' and it's a total turn-off, so he won't be getting any of *this* ;)

2. I'm down to one houseplant

3. I feel a special kind of victorious when I can vacuum everything without having to move the plug to another outlet. 'Thank you Electrolux with 13 meter radius!'

I eat my cereal raw... you know, right out of the box.

I have taught at least 8 teenagers how to drive a stick shift.

I "see" much more than most people realize. I'm just cool like that about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back