I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Coeliac (or Celiac for you) he has some symptoms of MS though.......with me already having MS, I'm worried.

Ah... I'm sorry to hear that.

Someone very close to me has progressive MS.

Ah... I'm sorry to hear that.

Someone very close to me has progressive MS.

Oh heck :(
I started with relapsing remitting in 1998, but may be moving into second progressive. Don't want my son to have it, I can cope with it.

Oh heck :(
I started with relapsing remitting in 1998, but may be moving into second progressive. Don't want my son to have it, I can cope with it.

Keep up your interferon use for now... But I'm gonna' cure it. :)

Keep up your interferon use for now... But I'm gonna' cure it. :)

He he I'm on Copaxone, don't do it every day like i should :eek:
Also had mitoxantrone (brand name Novantrone) in 2007.

I just go with it! :D

Woo!! Is that your mission? x

I was messing with the colours.......:eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fred 6.jpg
    Fred 6.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 797
I was messing with the colours.......:eek:

attachment.php

I like it!

But you better take your copaxone, capice?! It'll help keep your baseline function intact until a better treatment is available... And yes, curing MS is my mission.

Sweet sexy Me, my thoughts are with YOU.
And so hoping all will be ok with your son, know you have friends here.
Agree with Fred, you are sexy, sweet, you my dear have the whole package....:kiss:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Agree with Fred, you are sexy, sweet, you my dear have the whole package, sweet caring loving, ....:kiss:

I like it!

But you better take your copaxone, capice?! It'll help keep your baseline function intact until a better treatment is available... And yes, curing MS is my mission.

Thank you ;)

Ok, will you give it to me? :D

Aww......That is an amazing mission! :kiss:

_____________meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee__________________

hope you are well and son gets better soon

you are sexy with and without color

hugs :kiss::kiss::heart:

fred

Fred!!

I'm ok just worried about son.

Thank you :kiss:

Hope you are ok, love you. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Agree with Fred, you are sexy, sweet, you my dear have the whole package....:kiss:

Thank you, Emmy!! :kiss:

Hi beautiful. I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I hope it all turns out well. I've a family history of it too as well as early symptoms, but nothing definitive so they're classifying it as other things for now. My thoughts are with you. :rose:

Hi beautiful. I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I hope it all turns out well. I've a family history of it too as well as early symptoms, but nothing definitive so they're classifying it as other things for now. My thoughts are with you. :rose:

Thank you, isseii. :)

I was extremely fortunate as I was diagnosed straight away in 1998, had completely lost use of my right arm & leg though. I think I was their "dream" patient. lol :D
My doctor at the time when he told me, said "go and live your life, you could be run over by a bus tomorrow". It was the best advice! ;)

I hope it turns out not to be MS. :)

Possible Coeliac (or Celiac for you) he has some symptoms of MS though.......with me already having MS, I'm worried.

I have MS as well, its tough to cope with, my father died from complications of MS when I was only 5 years old :(

Not

Thank you, isseii. :)

I was extremely fortunate as I was diagnosed straight away in 1998, had completely lost use of my right arm & leg though. I think I was their "dream" patient. lol :D
My doctor at the time when he told me, said "go and live your life, you could be run over by a bus tomorrow". It was the best advice! ;)

I hope it turns out not to be MS. :)

being a smart ass butt all your body parts sure look great !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back