Age Disclaimer

Does this mean my homeymoon here is over? ;):devil:

It's just getting started, hon.

hF58D0019

Okay, so why does everyone have a hard on (har har) for characters being so young? Do you guys remember sex back then? It was like a bumbling comedy show and in no way do I look back and think, wow that was amazing.

While, yes, I do have a story featuring younger "innocents" I would much rather write about characters who plausibly know how to fuck and when reading a story, I don't particularly enjoy young characters because they're twats.

Am I alone in this?

(Disclaimer, I had tequila this afternoon, so there's that)

Okay, so why does everyone have a hard on (har har) for characters being so young? Do you guys remember sex back then? It was like a bumbling comedy show and in no way do I look back and think, wow that was amazing.

J U S T S T O P it. This has nothing to do with the opinions of the users of this site. This is a site rule. Just stop it.

So write a SF story with squid-like aliens, adults at fifteen long years. Be sure to disclaim.

I don't bother. If it's on lit, everyone is legal and Laural vets that carefully. There's just no need.

J U S T S T O P it. This has nothing to do with the opinions of the users of this site. This is a site rule. Just stop it.

All right so if that is the case, then why does it seem that this question comes up all the fucking time? The rules are clear, no one under 18 involved in sexual situations. Why is there a constant need to question this?

If you feel the need to place a disclaimer then obviously the way you’ve written the characters alludes to the fact that you foresee a potential problem. If you want to post a story, follow the rules. If you don’t want to follow the rules, post elsewhere. It’s pretty black and white.

All right so if that is the case, then why does it seem that this question comes up all the fucking time? The rules are clear, no one under 18 involved in sexual situations. Why is there a constant need to question this?

If you feel the need to place a disclaimer then obviously the way you’ve written the characters alludes to the fact that you foresee a potential problem. If you want to post a story, follow the rules. If you don’t want to follow the rules, post elsewhere. It’s pretty black and white.

We ask ourselves the same question a couple of times a week when someone does just that. Newbies that don't read and comprehend is my only guess.

We ask ourselves the same question a couple of times a week when someone does just that. Newbies that don't read and comprehend is my only guess.

No, they just say to themselves, 'That doesn't really apply to ME and MY ideas, does it? Surely MY concept is different enough and has never been considered before".

No, they just say to themselves, 'That doesn't really apply to ME and MY ideas, does it? Surely MY concept is different enough and has never been considered before".

"My story takes place in an alternate universe where a year is only ten months long..."

Am I alone in this?

Not alone, but probably in a minority.

First Time is a popular category. People have always been fascinated with the eroticism of discovering sexuality. It creates great fodder for romance, drama, and comedy. American Pie. Summer of 42. Lolita. Forever. The list goes on and on.

This site doesn't allow that (when first time happens under 18), and its owner is entitled to have her rules followed, whatever they are, but the lure of the subject matter is understandable.

[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put the 'Over 18' disclaimer in my stories along with a similar disclaimer about the characters and events being fictional out of habit.

Back