Free Association thread 6

Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do
I'm half crazy, all for the love of you
It won't be a stylish marriage
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two

Do you mean THIS ?

And how about pushing up Daisy's? You would need Daisy's consent, of course. :)

Every morning I wake up thankful that I ain't pushin' 'em up.

Thank you, HP. It was what I meant. The scary thing is: I remembered the lyrics word perfect. :eek:

Now ... if I could just remember where I left my socks.

If you trained them about taking proper precautions there shouldn't be any problem. :D

8-sock-buddy-system-cartoon.jpg

I've not read his work, so I cannot comment.
But; have you ever tried to obtain an antacid compound for a dragon ?
It ain't easy.

Those fiery eructations can be hellish! Have you tried a few boxes of bicarbonate dissolved in lime water? It's a basic treatment. ;)

Those fiery eructations can be hellish! Have you tried a few boxes of bicarbonate dissolved in lime water? It's a basic treatment. ;)

That's what the Veterinary Wizard tried [he'll be out of hospital in a few weeks].
I've had to put the Dentist on hold for a while

That's what the Veterinary Wizard tried [he'll be out of hospital in a few weeks].
I've had to put the Dentist on hold for a while

Hold that dentist? I thought it was 'hold that tiger'. (Please feel free to add your own musical accompaniment.)

Hold that dentist? I thought it was 'hold that tiger'. (Please feel free to add your own musical accompaniment.)

I had to get rid of my dragon. Every spring his hay fever would get so bad that he kept setting everything around the house on fire during sneezing fits. :(

I had to get rid of my dragon. Every spring his hay fever would get so bad that he kept setting everything around the house on fire during sneezing fits. :(

Ah; would that be a swamp dragon, by any chance ?
They do tend to suffer with hay fever at times.

If we are going to keep "dragon" this on and on, then we can't leave out this one!

You may wonder where/why I have this Dragon thing (see here)
Personally, I have this 'theory' that the Dragons, first featured by the Chinese, I believe, who based their Dragons on the skeletons of Dinosaur-types still found in Mongolia and similar.

You may wonder where/why I have this Dragon thing (see here)
Personally, I have this 'theory' that the Dragons, first featured by the Chinese, I believe, who based their Dragons on the skeletons of Dinosaur-types still found in Mongolia and similar.

Such is definitely the case in North America, where the dinosaur deposits in the Badlands gave rise to many Native American tales of giant lizards and other beasts. A number of now-extinct species were contemporaneous with the Paleoindians, and are the bases of many mu=yths and legends, such as that of the Thunderbird.

Such is definitely the case in North America, where the dinosaur deposits in the Badlands gave rise to many Native American tales of giant lizards and other beasts. A number of now-extinct species were contemporaneous with the Paleoindians, and are the bases of many mu=yths and legends, such as that of the Thunderbird.

I didn't know a "Thunderbird" was real.
Rather Vulture-like, ain't it ?

Back