M looking for F to talk SRP

Rubicante

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Posts
106
I'm in the mood to write something sexy, so I'm looking for a lady who can help me with that. I spend most of my time lurking/looking on the Sexual Role Playing forum, but figured I'd give the Lit personals section a try to reach out to a broader audience. I'd prefer communicating via email or Yahoo IM (I also have AOL IM, but I haven't used it in years). For an idea of my likes/dislikes/etc, you can check the link in my signature and also here.

If you've read through all that and are still interested in seeing what we can come up with, please feel free to shoot me a PM.
 
Last edited:
Still nothing. Well, maybe someone could give me some suggestions on what I could do to make this ad more appealing?
 
Well you do sound quite charming and you have a lovely little SRP profile (though it could use a bit of tightening up from an editing standpoint). Although I would meet some of your desires, I can see we wouldn't be overly well suited... Still I'll give you a bit of a bump so you don't have to. ;)
 
Well you do sound quite charming and you have a lovely little SRP profile (though it could use a bit of tightening up from an editing standpoint). Although I would meet some of your desires, I can see we wouldn't be overly well suited... Still I'll give you a bit of a bump so you don't have to. ;)

Thanks for the kind words! I gave my profile another look and I think I cleaned up some of the editing mistakes. There's nothing worse than having a glaring mistake in the very first line. :eek:

It's a shame you don't think we'd write well together, but I appreciate the vote of confidence. And for anyone else out there, I'm still looking! :)
 
Well my comment wasn't directed at you or your writing abilities.

I just don't really have the time for long written roleplays though I had done a few in the past.

I prefer to have voice chat with mutual masturbation. Grins... I'm more of a wham bam thank you ma'am kind of girl these days. :)
 
Back
Top