Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love romance stories, and I agree with you completely. Love is everything. I write lesbian erotica. I am married to a man I love, but I am very attracted to women. I am allowing myself to explore this side of me out here on Literotica. What is your persuasion?

U r married!!!!.... Nw ths s bit hrt breking fr me.... curosity s a gd thng bt dnt let it spoil ur real relstn.... i suggst u to read a story here..... may be u wl like it... for me itz one of ths bst story of lesbian love in ths site...... ' Blured lines' by " Victoria wright".... just gve it a try swthrt...

U r married!!!!.... Nw ths s bit hrt breking fr me.... curosity s a gd thng bt dnt let it spoil ur real relstn.... i suggst u to read a story here..... may be u wl like it... for me itz one of ths bst story of lesbian love in ths site...... ' Blured lines' by " Victoria wright".... just gve it a try swthrt...
Dear thebornfire, I will definitely check out the story you recommended. Thanks! I had fun chatting with you last night! Feel free to say hi any time! -Belle

Here! I'm a young and inexperienced sub who'd love to have a mistress. Please PM me if you're up for it :)

Would love to hear the backstory on this!

tumblr_nuwzvbCIDn1uga5u9o1_500.jpg

Some of us are sitting and wondering what we do next after a disaster of a saturday night. I have been trying everything I know to do for several weeks now to get someone to find the courage to allow herself to pursue what is inside of her (and be with me in the process) but her very real fear of doing in public what she so easily does in private is ruining it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back