Angellilca and Mutato's BRING BACK THE FUN Hangout Space

Well don't you just hate shit that just jumps up and bites you in the ass?

Yes, very much so! :mad: Having that problem recently? :(

aN6piMO.gif

Thanks for the laugh, RA! I needed it lately. :rose::kiss:

Sorry for the absence, folks. Real life has taken over and kept us away. :p Things are getting a little better. Still dealing with a little bit of crap going on though.

It looks like spring is finally on it's way here in our neck o'the woods after Ma Nature decided winter was to make a recurrence. I can't wait to break out my shorts and sandals!

I hope everyone is well!

Yes, very much so! :mad: Having that problem recently? :(

Thanks for the laugh, RA! I needed it lately. :rose::kiss:

Sorry for the absence, folks. Real life has taken over and kept us away. :p Things are getting a little better. Still dealing with a little bit of crap going on though.

It looks like spring is finally on it's way here in our neck o'the woods after Ma Nature decided winter was to make a recurrence. I can't wait to break out my shorts and sandals!

I hope everyone is well!
(((((((huge pouncy rolly hugs)))))

Hello to everyone and thanks for the good wishes. I'm over my ickies. Now I'm dealing with a new thing...plantar faciitis...it sucks! I can't hardly walk sometimes. Someone at work recommended a good podiatrist so hopefully I'll get in to see him soon.

I hope everyone is well and hope to chat with you soon!

Angel:heart::rose:

I want in on that!:D

Hello to everyone and thanks for the good wishes. I'm over my ickies. Now I'm dealing with a new thing...plantar faciitis...it sucks! I can't hardly walk sometimes. Someone at work recommended a good podiatrist so hopefully I'll get in to see him soon.

get better!!
Of course you can get some hugs!!!

I had that. It sucks. Freeze a water bottle and roll your foot on it. Also. Invest in New Balance walking shoes.

I had that. It sucks. Freeze a water bottle and roll your foot on it. Also. Invest in New Balance walking shoes.

Thanks for the tip! I have new Nikes that I've been wearing pretty much non-stop since this started, they hurt less than any other shoes. I'm sure going to try the water bottle!

I stand corrected...as Mutato just pointed out to me, that "N" on my shoes is for New Balance...apparently Nike has a "swoosh"....a shoe snob I'm not!:rolleyes:

I stand corrected...as Mutato just pointed out to me, that "N" on my shoes is for New Balance...apparently Nike has a "swoosh"....a shoe snob I'm not!:rolleyes:

No, you're not a shoe snob, but you have some awesome "fuck me boots"... :devil:

I had that once, it's surprisingly painful, isn't it? I only had it in one foot, but annoyingly it was just before we were about to start a walking holiday, walking from one coast of the UK to the other. (I lasted about a hundred miles until the weird walking style I had adopted to cope with it took its toll elsewhere and I had to give up... :()

I remember that my doctor recommended Ibuprofen gel to reduce inflammation, but I don't remember it as having been especially effective.

Hope it improves for you soon, I bet Mutato is looking after you beautifully, though :kiss:

Hey, how did I miss this thread!?
Howdy you two lovebirds.

:kiss::)

(the kiss was for Angel, sorry Mutato - yours is the smiley face :p)

:kiss: Angel. Sorry bout the foot pain.

Thank you Azul, your kiss surely helped!;):rose:

Yo Tato *high five*

sunshine_145918109.jpg

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

L:

I had that once, it's surprisingly painful, isn't it? I only had it in one foot, but annoyingly it was just before we were about to start a walking holiday, walking from one coast of the UK to the other. (I lasted about a hundred miles until the weird walking style I had adopted to cope with it took its toll elsewhere and I had to give up...

I remember that my doctor recommended Ibuprofen gel to reduce inflammation, but I don't remember it as having been especially effective.

Hope it improves for you soon, I bet Mutato is looking after you beautifully, though

I know what you mean about the weird walking style taking it's toll. I've got pains in my knees and my other foot and my back because of it. I have an appointment with a doctor who specializes in it on Tuesday, hopefully he can help me!

Mutato is, as always, taking excellent care of me:)

Hey, how did I miss this thread!?
Howdy you two lovebirds.

(the kiss was for Angel, sorry Mutato - yours is the smiley face/QUOTE]

HAPPY DANCE!! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting....So good to see you!! How have you been?:kiss::heart::rose:

Back