Wckd-n-Wild....More to cum!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flops into the room well that was fun I got to file my first police report tonight woo hoo!
 
:: walks down the hall and finds a closet, pulling out a large towel ::

(loudly) well, I'm going to go use the pool, the water looks wonderful!

:: strips down as he heads to the patio ::
 
slips in the house, waving hello to the others and walks past WnW's door on the way to the library, taking a peek and grinning at the sight. Unable to resist, he sneaks in and gives her a quick lil spank before giving her a big, big hug and making sure she's got everything she needs for bedtime....

pulling one leg up under Mike's ass smack..... ooohhh... I do now... thank you... How was your day?

I was just finishing up an e-mail.... headed back to the living room in a minute... enjoying a glass of wine and IronChef with Thinking_Theo and I think DrkSthrnGnt is still out there..... unless he has company. ;) Very kind of you to ask....... :kiss:
 
Flips the channel to IronChef...and pardons herself momentarily..... wanders to her room...to slip out of her work clothes and into something a little more comfortable.....one of her favorites....

sexy_lingerie.jpg


stretching out across her bead.....
Swirling around the dregs of wine in my glass, watching Morimoto callously take the head off another fish, i take note of how long the proprietor has been absent....armed with a curiosity and a slight buzz off I go own the hall to seek out the owner of this little oasis in an asphalt desert...

The hardwood creaks under my foot step, i'm no ninja and these barn floor boards have their own stories to tell.

A glimmer of light comes from the bedroom at the end of the hallway...i stride forward with confidence that I have found her...and as i round the corner to the rather inviting room (since the door is left wide open)...i take note of the breath taking apparel and the divinity en-cloaked in them.
 
Last edited:
Swirling around the dregs of wine in my glass, i take note of how long the proprietor has been absent....armed with a curiosity and a slight buzz off I go own the hall to seek out the owner of this little oasis in an asphalt desert...

The hardwood creaks under my foot step, i'm no ninja and these barn floor boards have their own stories to tell.

I glimmer of light comes from the bedroom at the end of the hallway...i stride forward with confidence that I have found her...and as i round the corner to the rather inviting room (since the door is left wide open)...i take note of the breath taking apparel and the divinity en-cloaked in them.

Theo... meet Mike... Mike this is Theo... I apologize... i was finishing up and coming right back.... IronChef over?
 
Flops into the room well that was fun I got to file my first police report tonight woo hoo!

Hears Cash in the living room....talking about police report.....quickly pardons herself..... Gentlemen.....

Cash? what happened? see's Lora... gives her a BIG hug hay you!
 
Evenin, Theo!

Giving a quick apology for any e-mail interuptions, I note that the day was... full of new potential. I then slip back out and leave you to your typing as I drum up some popcorn in the kitchen...
 
Some people decided that maturity is over rated, and that my Car looked like a good art medium.

Anyways... *Pops open Wii and prepares to fight*

Anyone poor me a shot please?
 
I am here, :) ummm don't think I have any thing to wear that is quit as nice as yours, but I got a nice warm fuzzy blanket to share, any takers? :p
 
Pick me! as long as I don't have to move off the couch for the moment.
 
catches a glimpse of DrkSthrnGnt going to the pool.... it's a little cold out... I think we turned off the pool heater accidentally, but ya might wanna check before getting in.....
 
Evenin, Theo!

Giving a quick apology for any e-mail interuptions, I note that the day was... full of new potential. I then slip back out and leave you to your typing as I drum up some popcorn in the kitchen...
Evening good sir...

It's starting to get to be a regular party here....i'll let you finish up Wckd...not much longer i hope ;)
 
catches a glimpse of DrkSthrnGnt going to the pool.... it's a little cold out... I think we turned off the pool heater accidentally, but ya might wanna check before getting in.....

:: strips down completely and jumps right in ::

Woo! A bit brisk, luv, but nothing I haven't dealt with before. Wanna come in?

:cool:
 
grinning as theo dives for the blanket, I wave to Lora and smile warmly, slipping down to the floor and resting his back along the soft arm of the couch, sipping his single-malt whiskey ponderously...

Party, indeed! I'm not sure I'll ever be "finished up" giving Wckd my good wishes, though I don't think that's what you had in mind.... ;)
 
grins at the crowd gathering in the living room....smiling.....

hears DrkSthrnGnt splash into the pool.....

Looks around... wondering where Gyps33boi went off to?.......
 
reaches between her breasts.... feeling her phone vibrate..... pardons herself for a moment....
 
Looking around, SO glad I had time to spend time with everyone tonight :). Trying to pay attention to the game, cant let Cash win, but hard with so many friends hanging out :) I have missed you all so much :kiss:
 
*swats at Mike's hand* Hey, Do you know what we are playing for, I gotta win :p
 
I think this calls for a bottle of Cuvee...

*sets off to the kitchen for glasses and the bottle*

Pours the first round....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top