Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: this thread..

JenniferMidnight said:
now Lisa, I'm sure we threadsters can all tollerate a little deviation from time-to-time...even though the nipple is a wonderfully sensual and luring visual in here (translation: Go Girl Go!)

...as for that spanking... :kiss:

Have you noticed how moist her fingers are from touching her third 'nipple'?

Re: Re: this thread..

namron711 said:
Have you noticed how moist her fingers are from touching her third 'nipple'?

Oh....how I wish to touch Miss Midnight's nipples!!! All three of them!

:devil:

Miss O
:rose:

Re: Re: Re: this thread..

Miss Oatlash said:

Miss O
"Uhhh, huh huh...women should have nipples on their butts."
"Henh henh, yeah, henh henh."

Miss Oatlash said:

Miss O
Miss "O",
Somehow I think that might be a mid-night I would not easily forget ... *weg*

Miss Oatlash said:

Miss O

I would enjoy touching her three nipples with my fingers but I would truly love to touch all three of them with my lips and tongue.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: For the three nipples. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: For anywhere you want to put them.:p

Sorry, this being a literary site and all, I must chime in to point out the difference between nipples and nubbins. Nipples come in pairs, generally. Nubbins, on the other hand, come in multiples, if handled correctly. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Huckleman2000 said:
Sorry, this being a literary site and all, I must chime in to point out the difference between nipples and nubbins. Nipples come in pairs, generally. Nubbins, on the other hand, come in multiples, if handled correctly. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Nipples do usually come in pairs but I can only kiss or lick or suck one at a time. The third nipple being referred to on this thread is the clit in the picture on the previous page. Since it is even more delightful to kiss or lick or suck than an actual nipple, it has been given honorary nipple status for the purpose of this thread, as have all other clits that have appeared or may appear on other pics.

Ok, this third nipple thing is freakin me out.
I've heard nubbin before, and rosebud and love-button. What other names for the Holiest of Holies have I missed?

Why is there a boat on her head?

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 188
Re: Probably....

Thesandman said:
For the little man inside.

That little boat is actually The Sandman's houseboat...magically shrunk... for his enjoyment....and hers?

Did I have too many glasses of wine last night or does this woman have 3 nipples!!!!! ekkkkkks!

Last edited:
The Mutt said:
I've heard nubbin before, and rosebud and love-button. What other names for the Holiest of Holies have I missed?

Mutt, how 'bout oyster? :kiss:

Re: Re: Probably....

JenniferMidnight said:
That little boat is actually The Sandman's houseboat...magically shrunk... for his enjoyment....and her's?

Did I have too many glasses of wine last night or does this woman have 3 nipples!!!!! ekkkkkks!

Most certainly for hers.....and BTW JM....you should read my trilogy..."The Seminar" I go into quite a bit of detail about my favorite past time. *wink*

The Mutt said:

All my straight stories, plus what few lesbian stories I write, refer frequently to this marvelous little organ because some of the best times of my life have been with my face buried in a woman's crotch, with my tongue and lips pleasuring us both. If you like to read about eating pussy, my stories get quite extensively into it. Consequently, I have to use several different names, among them are love toy, sweetest of sweet spots amd love button. A woman's rosebud is her asshole. Once I referred to "man in the boat" but that didn't sound right so I haven't since then. :p

Boxlicker101 said:
All my straight stories, plus what few lesbian stories I write, refer frequently to this marvelous little organ because some of the best times of my life have been with my face buried in a woman's crotch, with my tongue and lips pleasuring us both. If you like to read about eating pussy, my stories get quite extensively into it. Consequently, I have to use several different names, among them are love toy, sweetest of sweet spots amd love button. A woman's rosebud is her asshole. Once I referred to "man in the boat" but that didn't sound right so I haven't since then. :p

BL, I love 'sweetest of sweet spots' :kiss:

JenniferMidnight said:
BL, I love 'sweetest of sweet spots' :kiss:

I'g glad you do, Jennifer. I'm sure I would love your sweetest of sweet spots and you would love what I would do with it.

The Mutt said:
Nah, sounds too much like the bearded clam.

It doesn't matter what you call anything, its what you do with it after you figure out what to call it.

1601001.jpg

1601003.jpg

1601006.jpg

1601010.jpg
1601013.jpg
1601015.jpg

1601018.jpg

Good morning, Miss Midnight. Here are some puffies just for you.
:kiss:

Attachments

• retroraunch-09-03.jpg
    retroraunch-09-03.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 215
The Mutt said:
Good morning, Miss Midnight. Here are some puffies just for you.
:kiss:

Good Morning to you also Mutt :kiss:
I must say, my all time favourite pics posted in here are the puffy nipples...there is something so warm, soft and inviting about them...similar to the appeal of a full set of lips

There is indeed something to be said

JenniferMidnight said:
Good Morning to you also Mutt :kiss:
I must say, my all time favourite pics posted in here are the puffy nipples...there is something so warm, soft and inviting about them...similar to the appeal of a full set of lips

About a woman's nipples. Art in the truest sense of the word.

Re: There is indeed something to be said

Thesandman said:
About a woman's nipples. Art in the truest sense of the word.

What a delightfully naughty thread!

Sandman, baby, I would have to add that men possess certain artistic endowments, as well!

;)

Re: Re: There is indeed something to be said

sweetsubsarahh said:
What a delightfully naughty thread!

Sandman, baby, I would have to add that men possess certain artistic endowments, as well!

;)

Perhaps, but it is truly the female nipple that is admired, cherished, and worshiped by both sexes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back