Collateral (Open)

shizzz

That one guy
Collateral (Closed)

OOC: looking for a female cowriter to play the part of the gamblers daughter. She very much loves her father, but enables his gambling too much.now he has gone too far. What will she do to protect her father from the mob he is debted to?

Looking for a detail oriented writer willing to play a young curvaceous character who's daddy issues will take her somewhere she never imagined.

CLOSED

IC:
Lance looked down at his cards, then up at the cards on the table. Then he looked over at Marcus. He was into Marcus for almost a grand, and that was before tonight's game. Exactly how in the hell he had gotten Marcus to play a round of texas hold em on a double or nothing was something he still wasn't sure of. Here he was though, and loosing. He looked down at the small pile of, oh maybe 15 chips, while 3 tall stacks sat in front of Marcus. He looked down at his cards, then smiled adn pushed out half of his pile

"I see you and call" Lance said as he looked over at Marcus

It had been a cool august night, not to bad for New York City in 1923. Marcus had put on his black pinstripe suit and fedora before staring his rounds. He was currently a Collector' for the Vincenzo family. He was a bit of an outsider. Not having the classic Italian look, his blue eyes and light brown hair spoiled that. But he had grown up in the right part of town and knew the right people. He was now in his mid 20's and after all his hard work trying to stay straight working on the docs. He had gotten tied up with the mob

He liked it though. Great hours, great pay, great privelages. And the mob likes his thick muscular 6' frame. He did god at collecting and he had some smarts to him

He had tracked down Lance fairly quickly, and thought to collect the grand he owed. But seeing how the night was young he had decided to do a little more earning for his boss and get his debt a little deeper

he knew he was just taking advantage f a guy who had a problem. He sat there in his dark suit, looking at his cards then back at Lance.He stretched his lithe 6' frame, stretching a bit wondering if he was gonna get another glimpse of that daughter of his. He had run into Lance at bar,t hen deciding there was nothing better to do, he let the chump take him up on a double or nothing round fo cards

"Where's that daughter of yours with my drink" he said with a smile, then he laid out his cards, a full house

"Whatcha got there Lance?" he asked as he saw the mans smile faulter.

Last edited:
Shannon looked back towards the back room where the card game was playing out. The 19 year old was nervous but fought hard to keep from shaking.

Dad had never gotten this deep in trouble before. She knew that he had a problem, but every time she tried to talk to him about it, she got the same thing. "This time I've got a feeling." Or something similar. Then it would change to "Just give me a chance.", then, "You never support me" or "Just like your mother", and finally, "Next time."

It hurt that he said she was just like her mom. Sure, she looked like her mom. At 5'6", her long red hair hung about halfway down her back but the young girl frequently wore pulled back in a rubber band to keep it out of her way. Shannon didn't wear makeup, partially because it cost money that they really didn't have. Because of that, the freckles that run across the bridge of her nose and tops of her cheeks were noticeable . Her bright green eyes were piercing and revealed an intelligence beneath the worried glance that she kept giving towards the back room. Her naturally rosy lips were drawn in a fine line as she bit her lower lip and her delicate features worried over the drinks that the bartender placed on the tray.

However, that was where her resemblance to her mom ended. Where her mom was a skinny thing, Shannon was blessed with a great figure. Her hourglass figure had given her a definite body that went against the shape of the times. All over, women blessed with an abundance of breast were binding themselves to look in fashion. But such things were not important right now. Right now, her dad and the man playing cards with him were waiting on their drinks.

Shannon thanked the bartender and headed back to the room. She placed the stranger's drink beside him and walked around to give her dad his drink. She stepped back and looked at her dad. He looked worried. She bit her lower lip and held her breath.

Shannon looked back towards the back room where the card game was playing out. The 19 year old was nervous but fought hard to keep from shaking.

Dad had never gotten this deep in trouble before. She knew that he had a problem, but every time she tried to talk to him about it, she got the same thing. "This time I've got a feeling." Or something similar. Then it would change to "Just give me a chance.", then, "You never support me" or "Just like your mother", and finally, "Next time."

It hurt that he said she was just like her mom. Sure, she looked like her mom. At 5'6", her long red hair hung about halfway down her back but the young girl frequently wore pulled back in a rubber band to keep it out of her way. Shannon didn't wear makeup, partially because it cost money that they really didn't have. Because of that, the freckles that run across the bridge of her nose and tops of her cheeks were noticeable . Her bright green eyes were piercing and revealed an intelligence beneath the worried glance that she kept giving towards the back room. Her naturally rosy lips were drawn in a fine line as she bit her lower lip and her delicate features worried over the drinks that the bartender placed on the tray.

However, that was where her resemblance to her mom ended. Where her mom was a skinny thing, Shannon was blessed with a great figure. Her hourglass figure had given her a definite body that went against the shape of the times. All over, women blessed with an abundance of breast were binding themselves to look in fashion. But such things were not important right now. Right now, her dad and the man playing cards with him were waiting on their drinks.

Shannon thanked the bartender and headed back to the room. She placed the stranger's drink beside him and walked around to give her dad his drink. She stepped back and looked at her dad. He looked worried. She bit her lower lip and held her breath.

Marcus smiled up at the gorgeous redhead. Her eyes were unbelievably striking against her pale skin and her fiery hair. The features of her face were sleek and softly angled, managing a round face in a petite body that complemented her stature. While her face was sleek and elegant, her figure was round and sultry. Her plain white blouse stretched tight over a chest that was beyond impressive on her frame. The shirt looked a few sizes to small and was likely the result of her dad gambling too much and then not having money for clothes to fit her growing frame. The skirt she wore was similarly plane, black though, and similarly undersized. It showed off more leg than was typical for a demure young woman. But Marcus didn't mind

"Thanks Shannon?" He said with a question in his voice.

"You got me" Lance said, flipping over 2 pair and stopping the conversation with Marcus and his daughter

Marcus calmly gathered the chips

"You can deal. But with the big blind being in you, and 5 chips at that, you don't have anything else to play with" Marcus told Lance, but he left his eyes on the gorgeous red head against the wall

"Shannon be a dear and close the door" he told her then looked down to her dad

"And that puts you at 2 big ones in the hole. And today is pay day" Marcus said a she stood up. The muscles of his bulky frame flexed under the white shirt he wore, suspenders piling the material taught over his heavy chest and flat stomach. He reached to his chair and grabbed his coat

"So pay up Lance. Or do I need to break some legs" he said as he put his hat on

"I...I...." he just stammered. Marcus knew damn well he didn't have the money. And he had nothing. His eyes roamed the room frantically

"Marcus wait. Let me play one last hand" he said as he fell back on the one thing he thought could save him. More gambling

"Come on one last hand" he said. "Please"

"You got nothing to play with or anything I want" Marcus told him Cooley, but then his eyes slid up to his gotgeous daughter.

Lance looked at where Marcus was staring

"What!?!? Her, no!"

Marcus looked down at Lance

"I'll play one hand with you. I'll pull that whole double or nothing and you'll just owe your original one thousand" he said as he eyed Shannon with a smile

"But her top is your buy in" he said. Thinking he could shame the shot out of this man. His daughter deserved better

But there was no crying outrage from her dad. The pathetic man looked into those stunning emerald eyes, desperate and pathetic

"Please" he. Uttered towards his daughter.

"A thousand dollars is a lot for a little humbling" he said as he gestured at her top

Thanks Shannon?

Shannon just gave the man a curt nod of affirmation before setting her dad's drink in front of him. She backed up and sat in the chair against the wall. Why was he doing this? She hadn't eaten today and yesterday all she had was half of a cheese sandwich. Her dad dad the other half. Couldn't he see that they were slowly starving to death? That should have been more important than some card game.

Every time she glanced at the stranger playing against her dad, the man was looking at her. But where someone else would look away when caught staring, this man just continued to stare. He made her uneasy.

She could tell by her dad's actions that he lost. Again. Good lord, how much were they in for?

The stranger got up to leave and Shannon could feel his eyes on her but she never took her eyes from her dad. She didn't know poker, she didn't come want to know. It was the reason that her mother had left them, running off with some salesman, her dad had told her. Leaving in the middle of the night with a note that said, "can't take any more".

Shannon be a dear and close the door.

The stranger's words cut through her thoughts and she got up and crossed to close the door. She started back to her seat but stopped on the stranger's words.

So pay up Lance. Or do I need to break some legs

She leaned against the wall. Break his legs? Then he for sure couldn't get work. Her dad somehow had it in his mind that he could support the being a gambler. But he wasn't any good at it.

"Marcus wait. Let me play one last hand. Come on one last hand. Please.

She looked to see what the stranger would say.

You got nothing to play with or anything I want.

And then his eyes lit on Shannon and she felt the blood drain from her. He couldn't be serious!

She was pleased at her Dad's outrage. Maybe he was coming round. Then the man spoke.

I'll play one hand with you. I'll pull that whole double or nothing and you'll just owe your original one thousand. But her top is your buy in

The blood drained from her face as the man continued to stare at her. Her throat felt dry. His eyes seemed to bore deep into her and see the fear churning in her stomach.

But even more shocking was her dad looking at her, his eyes beseeching her to agree.

please. That pathetic look. She stood with her back against the wall, not believing that he was even considering it.

A thousand dollars is a lot for a little humbling

No! The brain screamed to her. And then her dad crossed to her, cutting off her view of the stranger. His voice was low and quiet - for her ears only.

"Honey. I can feel it. It's close. And nobody but us will see. You have your
camisole on so it will be like a day at the beach."

When she didn't answer, he pulled out his ace. "Okay. Be like that. Just like your mother!" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

She slowly unbuttoned the blouse and she felt the blush cross her chest and face. With cold hands the blouse came off and with as much of an impassive look as she could muster, she handed the top to her father.

She found that she couldn't look anywhere but the door, as if maybe to run away from all this.

Marcus watched, shocked at what was happening

Her own dad was talking her into this. He half smiled to himself. Half for how pathetic some people were, and half for how delighted he was that she had agreed

He sat and watched as her delicate hands worked down the front of her blouse, deftly undoing buttons. And the lack of emotion as she shrugged her shirt off, hefty chest heaving in a tight cami that clung to her body.

Then Lance was returning to the table, tossing her shirt in the middle

"Deal" was all Marcus said. He kept his eyes on her, openly devouring her in front of her father, as he handled the cards and dealt

The redhead was shocking. He could see freckles adorning the tops of her breasts. Her large chest, all the larger for her slight thin frame, made
His eys linger on her. Her alabaster skin practically glowing from the light of her fiery red hair

She was breathtaking. How far would this go? How far could he take. It?

He didn't smile as
He looked at his cards, but he already had three if a kind

"Now what are you going to bet with?" Marcus asked as he slid a stack of chips in, betting high and heavy. Lance had nothing but 2 chips left to him

His eyes were fixed on Shannon

"You need something to bet with. Something good"

Macy's turned to Shannon. He already had a pair in his hands. He was gonna have to push this all. One big hand. That was all he needed

"I'm all in" Lance said

"I'll see that. But what do you have worth another $1000" he asked, looking at Shannon.

"Better be good for $1000, I want every stitch above the waist" his eyes never leaving her

Lance turned

"Please" he started in on her again

Shannon could hear the eagerness in her father's voice as the fever took hold of him. He became drunk on the idea that the next card would be it.

Something to bet with? He couldn't mean what she thought he meant. She could practically hear the man salivating as he spoke.

I'll see that. But what do you have worth another $1000. Better be good for $1000, I want every stitch above the waist

That was it. Her dad started in with the pleading and Shannon clinched her jaw. No more! She shook her head no to his please. The he came over again and began to berate her. Shannon stuck by her guns and told him no.

Then he did something that he had never done before. Her dad turned to go and she thought that she had gotten through to him.

Suddenly he turned back and backhanded her. The noise was loud in the enclosed room. And the shock on Shannon's face was impossible to miss. Her hand flew to her cheek but the angry red mark was almost immediate. Tears sprang to her eyes but she didn't cry. Her dad had never struck her before. Never!

With shaking hands her own dad untied the ribbon and practically yanked it off her body before rushing back to the table to throw the camisole down to join the blouse.

Cool air teased her nipples and she felt goosebumps rise on the exposed skin. Her own father had done this to her. She wondered just what price her mother had to pay before she had left her dad.

Marcus smiled as the old gambler begged, then berated his daughter. But he had finally seemed to give up.

"Slap!" Resounded through the small room, the blow caught him off guard

Then he watched as Lance undid the Cami, exposing the young woman's full breasts

Marcus watched as Lance pulled the garment free

Shannon had full firm breasts, the alabaster flesh was speckled with light freckles. Roses nipples capped her hefty breasts, their full curve sweeping out past her ribs. Her skin began to pebble with goose bumps, her nipples stiffening and growing red

Lance turned and tossed the cami onto the table

"You have a problem" Marcus said in a moment of honesty as he pulled his eyes from the gorgeous read head. Then he looked over at Lance

"Go on and lay out the river" Marcus said as he gestured at the table. Then he looked up at
Shannon

"Maybe if he wins he will buy you something nice" then he let his eyes slide over her body

"God knows you've earned it" he said, part of him ashamed for the part he had played in this and part of him wanting to see just how far this would go. He wanted to see more of her
His blood was already beginning to heat up from staring at her

"I assume the vetting is done Lance. Surely you won't be any greedier?" He asked as Lance
Began to lay down The river. He paused after laying down the next to last card

"Last chance" Marcus said

"Double or nothing on this" Lance said, his eyes wide

"If I win we are even and I don't owe you. If I lose.."

Before he could start anything with his daughter again Marcus spoke up

"You owe me $4000 if you lose. And i expect a
Thousand a week. Each week you don't pay I break bones
And in the mean time I'll need collateral" he told Marcus, his eyes going to Shannon

He stood up and walked over to her slowly

His body moved
Lightly and gracefully, and as he came close she could smell his cologne. He reached out his hand and ran it over one arm

"You lose and she's with me till you pay up. But she has to agree. I'm not wrestling a hostage for 4 weeks. She has to be willing" he said, speaking to Lance, but meant for her. And just to push her further, he lite his hand slide down her arm, turnaround her waist. He pulled her close to him

"Will you be a good girl?" He asked her, the hard muscles of his body pressed against her. His big strong hand wrapped around her waist, holding her close

"We can call it hear and he just owes me $2000 now or I break bones, your call Shannon"

Shannon fought hard to keep her gaze unwavering as the few tears that had gathered in the corners of her eyes from the slap silently rolled down her face. Her own father was doing this to her!

The stranger was right. He had a problem. But she didn't know what to do about it.

She didn't understand all the gambling jargon that they spoke but she could feel the man's eyes on her. In fact, it felt as if they never left her body and she felt demeaned by what her father was doing.

Last chance.

Double or nothing on this

If I win we are even and I don't owe you. If I lose..

The words whipped around her, cutting through the haze.

You owe me $4000 if you lose. And i expect a Thousand a week. Each week you don't pay I break bones
And in the mean time I'll need collateral

She heard the chair scoot back as he stood up and slowly crossed to her. Her insides were quaking, but he wouldn't know it unless he touched her. She held her breath and slowly let it out.

As he reached her side, she could smell him - a combination of man and cologne and the alcohol he had been drinking.

And then he touched her, just lightly along one arm and she lightly flinched.

You lose and she's with me till you pay up. But she has to agree. I'm not wrestling a hostage for 4 weeks. She has to be willing

His hand slid around her waist and pulled her up against him.

Will you be a good girl?

She could feel his body, strong and hard, against her. His hand held her tight and his hand was surprisingly warm against her bare skin.

We can call it hear and he just owes me $2000 now or I break bones, your call Shannon

Her tone was quiet but clear. It was her dad. Her dad.

"I understand. Please don't hurt my dad. I'll be his collateral."

He smiled at her response

"Good" he said with a smile. Then he lifted his free hand and slowly placed it over her hand that covered her breasts. He pulled it away and eyes the flesh hungrily

"Good girl" he said then looked over at Lance

"Go ahead. Let's see who wins"

Lance flipped he last card and his whole body deflated

"Go ahead flip mine over" Marcus said, gesturing at his cards. He had gotten 3 of a kind. After he gestured at his cards, his free hand slowly moved to her chest. He gently cupped her full breast, his eyes still on Lance

Lance flipped the cards and cursed. Then he looked up at Marcus

There he was, holding his daughter. Her small frame held tight against his. One full breast billowing out of his hand, a single tear sliding down her red cheek

"please get my blouse and cami. My hands are full Marcus said with a grin as he toyed with the soft warm flesh of Lance's daughter. He hoped to shock some
Sense
Into him but it was more likely he was worried about the money

His hand squeezed slowly, unable to deny how amazing her body was. How she felt, and how long it had been.

Then he released her and took the clothes from her dad

"Now tell your dad gooodbye and get dressed" he said as he tossed her the blouse. He left the cami and tossed it to Lance

"I won't be needing her in this. It just gets in the way" he said trying to drive some sense of fear or shame or concern into him over his daughter. But he was still acting as though he couldn't believe his luck

Last edited:
Shannon stood there, her hand trying to casually cover her breast. She could feel his hard body up against hers, his arm around her waist and hand lightly stroking the curve of her waist. With his other hand, he removed her arm, giving him the full close-up view of her large uncovered breast.

She fought hard not to flinch as he dropped her arm to her side, practically drooling at the view before him.

Good girl

Like she was some kind of pet!

Her dad turned over his card and she knew it was all over. He sagged and Shannon realized she now belonged to this stranger. She didn't even remember his name.

The man reached out and caressed her breast, holding it in his hand like his newest little trinket. She felt numb, not realizing the tear slowly falling down the cheek red and starting to bruise from her dad's slap.

She saw her dad's face when he looked up to see the stranger holding his daughter's breast. He looked defeated.

please get my blouse and cami. My hands are full

The man handed the clothes to her and with shaking fingers Shannon turned her back to the two men and quickly put the clothes back on.

"I'll win some money somewhere and get you back, Shannon honey. I know where there's another game where I can win big." Her dad whispered to her.

"Get a job, dad. Please?"

He nodded but somehow she knew that he didn't hear her.

The man took her by the arm and led her out of the room. She didn't fight - she had given her word.

"I don't even know your name." She said quietly.

He took her out of the small hidden club, and up to the streets

"The name is Marcus" he said as he took her up to a long black ford

"Hop in. I gotta be somewhere soon but incnat take
You like that" he said as he loooked a her in the plain clothes

"You had anything to eat?" He asked
Her as she hopped in

They quickly pulled into the road

"I gotta make a few
More
Stops. But first I gotta get you dolled up a bit. Then we can grab a bite" he said as he looked her over

"How old are you anyways?"

Marcus? She filed his name away in her memory. He told her to get in his car. She looked at the black car. It was nice. Her dad had never had a car that she remembered. They always walked it took the bus.

Hop in. I gotta be somewhere soon but incnat take You like that

She kept quiet. She wanted to tell him just what she thought of someone that would take a human being as collateral, but she had promised not to be a problem.

You had anything to eat?

"No." Maybe she would at least get a regular meal.

I gotta make a few More Stops. But first I gotta get you dolled up a bit. Then we can grab a bite. How old are you anyways?

"19."

She figured the quieter she was, maybe the guy would forget about her and leave her alone. Maybe dad would get the money. Shoot, maybe men could walk on the moon.

The road was quiet and the spot he was looking for wasn't far

"Well then. Let's stop in ere and find something that does a better job of accenting your body" he told her as he glanced over at her. She was quiet and demure, but he couldn't help but remember how her tit had billowed out around his hand. How soft and warm the skin had felt. How firm the swollen orb was!!

He pulled up to a laundry stop, hopped out and came around the car to get
Her door

"Just stay quiet. Do what I say when I say and stay with me" he told her, then grabbed her hand and led her in

The shop was small and quiet. A small desk and rows of clothes on hangers. The door hand ring a bell when it opened, the help counter was only a few feet in

"Hey Marcus!" A short fat Italian guy called, appearing from a row of clothes

"Hey vinnie" Marcus said, then lofted a portion of the counter and stopped
Throu

"Look I'm short on time and I need a favor" he told the man after a quick embrace. Then he gestured to the knockout redhead

"Hey. You can always come here. Help yourself, just use the back room. I'll be up here settling the days accounts if you need anything

Marcus grabbed Shannon by the wrist and dragged her into the laundry

The ship was skinny, but deep. Traveling through what seemed like miles of clothes they came to the end. Marcus opened the one small door on the back wall. The room had a masoce closet with dozens of dresses hanging and a sofa

"Take off your clothes and pick a couple dresses" he said. Then he thought better of it

"Here let me pick them"

He grabbed a few dresses
Off the rack, not knowing her size, but curious of the color.

"
Then he turned back to her, licking his lip, her blouse was off and he was staring

"All
If it. Every last stitch "

He pulled the car over outside a building and got out, opening the car door for her. A quick warning to keep her mouth shut and stay with him and he grabbed her hand and headed inside the store, which turned out to be a cleaners.

Marcus and the guy behind the counter (Vinnie, if she heard correctly) seemed to be old friends and before she knew it, Marcus was dragging her down a long line of clothes on hangers. Finally they came to a door where he dragged her through and shut the door. The room had a couch and a huge closet filled with dresses.

He told her to take off her clothes and try on clothes, then thought better of it and told her that he would pick the dresses.

He had already seen her without her top, and besides, she had promised not to cause trouble. By the time he turned back around, his hands full of beautiful dresses, she stood there in her skirt and camisole. She saw the hunger in his eyes, and she felt something tighten in her stomach. It was fear, and something else.

All If it. Every last stitch

She started to turn her back to him to undress but the look he gave her told her that he meant it. She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them and taking off the camisole. Her areolas began to pucker from the air and his attention.

She unbuttoned and unzipped the black skirt. It had really fit her several years ago. The tap pants beneath were rather worn and faded she hesitated for the briefest period of time before sliding them down.

The curls topping her mound were the proof that Shannon was a true natural redhead and she stood before him trying to hang on to her modesty. Her cheeks flushed bright pink.

He watched, transfixed as she slowly shed her clothes. He watched the swell of her breasts spill free from her camisole as she pulled it off, again his blood seemed to begin boiling instantly as her hefty chest jiggled and swayed with each motion of her hands. She deftly undid her skirt, as soon had that dropping to her ankles. Her skin was flushing red. Her thighs were slim and delicate. Her hips full and shapely, her hair shined like fire, on her head and above her sex

He stepped closer to her, setting the dresses bundled in his arms aside as he drank her in

Soon his tall frame stood in front of her

"You are a very good girl arent you" he said, his voice suddenly growing deeper and rougher, he lifted his hands to her waist, and roughly turned her sideways, one hand slipping from her waist to slide over her ass, firmly griping one plump cheek. Then his other hand slid up her waist, to her chest, firmly gripping one heavy breast

"Such a very very good girl"
He said as his cock throbbed in his pants. The feel of her stiffening nipple on his palm had him hungry for more. He turned her around, facing a body mirror. His hands on her waist again, he looked at her in the mirror

"Do you see what I see?@ he asked as both hands slid up from her waist to toy with her tits. Squeezing them and pushing them together. Watching her flesh jiggle and swell. His cock hardened in his pants, pushing against her ass

"I see an amazing woman. But I bet you don't know it" he said, his lips brushing her ear, his breath warm on he love as he spoke

One hand slid free of her breast and dove between her thighs, driving over and through the curly fire of her crotch

"Do you feel me. Feel what your body is doing to me?" He asked a she ground his hips into her, his cock, trapped in his pants, sliding over her pert ass

"Do you?"

Suddenly he was up against her, the dresses set aside and his body filling her vision.

You are a very good girl arent you

She couldn't speak but nodded her head. She had always been taught to save herself for marriage.

He turned her sideways and one hand on her ass and the other one cupped a breast. His hands were hot on her body and she felt breathless.

Such a very very good girl

He turned her to face the mirror. He looked hungry and she was a meal, scaring the fiery redhead.

Do you see what I see?

She shook her head, afraid of his answer. His hands seemed drawn to her breast, moving and playing with them as he stared at them in the mirror, mesmerized. He leaned against her and she felt something she wasn't ready to feel.

I see an amazing woman. But I bet you don't know it

His voice tickled her ear, lips whispering hypnotically into it as his hand slid down her body to find her nether curls and beyond. She closed her eyes, trying not to see what he was doing to her. Her lips parted as she gasped for air.

"Do you feel me. Feel what your body is doing to me? Do you?

His hips pressed hard against hers and she could feel his hardness pressing against her.

Her eyes opened and looked at him in the mirror.

"Please sir, don't?"

Her voice. It was soooo erotic

"Don't what?" He asked as he ground into her. His cock pressing hard against her ass. The hand on her breast slid over the plump Mellon, his fingers catching her nipple and he pinched it lightly, playful

"Or this" he asked as his fingers delved
Between her thighs, finding the swollen mound of her see

Two thick finger slipping and sliding over her folds. She was so silky and hot

"I think I will " he said as his lips caressed her ear, his lips no long on the line as his hands toyed
With her more

"I think I. We'd
To show you something " he told her as his hips worked into her ass

"You need to see what a man looks like"
He told her. His hands abruptly returned to her waist. He spun her around so she was facing him

"Now be a good girl" he said as one hand slid up from her waist , to the back of her neck. He gripped her neck, forcing her to look down so she wouldn't miss it. His other hand slid down to his own pants. He quickly slid his zipper down. Ha hand reaching into his pants. Then he tugged out his cock. The thick veiny pole of flesh ached to be touched. He was so long that even as she stood there, the head of his member slid across her stomach

"Reach down and feel that. Feel what you do to me" he told herThe grip on her neck was firm and insistent. Now his cock was free his hand returned to her heavy tit, hungrily pawing it at

His grip tightened

"Grab my dick! And stroke it " he growled at her losing patience. Losing control. Losing himself in the feel of her

Last edited:
Don't what?

His hands were all over her body, with pressure against her ass and his hands enamored with her breast, fingers rolling her nipples, squeezing and playfully pulling on them.

Or this

His hand cupped her slit and she could feel herself getting wet, quite against her will. His fingers played in the moisture and a low, throaty moan left her lips.

I think I. We'd To show you something. You need to see what a man looks like

And with that he spun her around, his hand refusing to leave her body, holding her fast to him.

Now be a good girl

He held her still by the neck while his other hand unzipped his pants. The noise of the zipper was loud.

He pulled out his manhood. It was much thicker that she thought it would be, and much longer. It looked too big to fit inside a woman. There were large veins and it looked angry. There was a bit of white liquid weeping from the very top and as he moved it, the tip of it brushed across her stomach, leaving a trail of wetness on her skin.

Reach down and feel that. Feel what you do to me

She tried to pull back but he refused to let go, his grip insistent until she reached down to touch it. Her finger touched him, but he wouldn't let her pull back. Until she held it. Her fingers wrapped around and then quickly let go, as if burned with a match.

Grab my dick! And stroke it

His hand grabbed her hand and forced it on it, making her small hand run it up and down. He felt hot and slick from more white stuff leaking out the tip and she could see it getting bigger, longer. She could hear his breath catch the longer he made her stroke it. She wanted to stop, but he wouldn't let her.

Her touch lit him on fire.

Her hand was small and delicate, his member looked giant in her hands, and she felt soooo timid. It was all the more invigorating.

Her tiny hand slid up and down his shaft, slowly and hesitantly

He loosened his grip on her neck as he fell into the sensation. His hand slipped from her neck, down over her collar. Lower until he was palming one hefty breast, squeezing it, feeling the ample flesh billow out around his hand

He let his other hand slip lower. Diving down over her pale stomach, arm twisting so his fingers could curl up into her lips. His thick fingers quickly finding her wet folds, and fading them. He slid his fingers along her entrance, smearing her slickness over her lips. Slowly applying pressure, slowly parting her hot lips, then slipping inside of her

"Don't stop" he moaned as his member throbbed in her hand

He leaned closer to her. His hand lifted her breast, just as his head dipped low, and he sucked one rigid pink nipple into his mouth.

He gradually took his hand away from her neck, away from her hand, apparently expecting her to continue on her own. She hesitated as his hand slipped down to take hold of one heavy breast, kneading it as his other hand found the red curls hiding her jewel. His fingers found her wetness, parting those outer lips and slipping a finger just inside to hear her gasp. She started to take away her hand from that rigid post and he moans, don't stop.

A small hand went back on the straining manhood as he lifted her breast, bending down to suck the pink nipple perched at the tip of the pillowy mound. A cry left her lips and her sex clinched against his finger playing just inside her slit.

Her moan

The taste of her flesh

The sound of her slick sex

The feel!!

The feel of her wet pussy, hot and hungry. Slick and silky

Her hand

Her tiny delicate hand slipping over his veiny loins

It was all too much

He felt his entire body throb. Then his head rand as an orgasm exploded through him. Going off in his cock first, then setting off fireworks in his head

He groaned into the peer nipple trapped in his lips as his cock twitched
In her hand

Gobs of thick creamy cum spewed from his cock inntjrobbing birsts.

His seed spattered
Over her stomach as his body yielded To her Ministrations

"Oh god" he said breathing heavy as her Pretty titty slid free
Of his mouth

She was afraid to stop, for when she had tried to before, he had made her continue. She her hand continued to stroke him.

His manhood got harder, longer, bigger and she watched his eyes glaze, a groan leave his lips, and her nipple slip from his mouth, before suddenly the thing exploded in her hand, large globs of the white stuff shooting out and splattered on her stomach. The next one hit just under her left breast, the third above her right breast, the fourth on her left hip. After that, she looked down, the white stuff on her hand and fingers. There was even some on the floor between them.

She stood in shock, afraid to complain or show anger. She didn't want her dad hurt. But she thought for a moment that she might throw up. So, instead, she stood there, surprised at the reaction of the man in front of her.

He smiled as
He looked at the mess he had made. There was something about seeing cum on a beautiful woman. A gob was slipping down her stomach, catching on her fiery curls, making it look all the more alluring. One of her full breasts had a smattering gob slowly sliding down the curve. His cock twitched in admiration of his work

"God that felt good" he said as he tried to catch his breath. He looked around then saw some small towels

"Grab one of those and clean this up" he said as he gestured at her body and the puddle on the floor

"We got to get you cleaned up and dressed up" he told her with a smile

"I want you in something that is tight enough to show off your curves, but not so tight it's hard to get out of. Something with a deep neckline too" he said a she tucked his cock back in his pants, completely done with the list that had overwhelmed him only minutes ago

"Well now hurry up!"

Back