Massages/ spa day with happy endings (open(

Amy cooed out "Not long you're my second client ever." She continued to rub her body up and down his. She could feel her hard nipples dragging against his back which caused her to coo with each movement she done. She could feel herself start to get turned on by the massage she was giving him. She wondered if Gregory was going to take full advantage of all the services that this place offered.

Gregory groaned as he felt Amy work on his back. The fact that he knew she was naked on his back made it feel a bit better. He continued to relax a bit more as he felt his bones crack and muscles loosen a bit more. "Feel free to call me Greg if you want," he told her as he continued to feel her soft hands on his back. "What's planned for after the massage?" he asked with his eyes closed. He moaned a bit as he continued to feel Amy's breasts press against his back.

Kyle shivered and nodded, "Y-yes, Mommy." His heart was hammering in his chest. His face was flushed and the color was moving down his neck. He went over to the bed and lay down; his eyes moving over her and drinking her in as she approached him.

She straddled his face and lowered down; her pussy inches from his face. Her sex took over his senses; her scent filled his nose and she filled his field of vision. Anxiety was swimming through him. He didn't want to disappoint her and this was the first time he'd ever done this. He licked his lips and lifted his head and first kissed the lips of her cunt. Her smell grew stronger and there was an almost coppery tang at the back of his throat. "God...or Goddess, I guess," he muttered. Then he started to lick up and down her slit, the strokes of his tongue tentative at first, but growing more steady. Long licks going up her slit and back down from base to peak.

Amy let out some cooes before she said "drive your tongue deeper my dear." She lowered herself more finally sitting on his face. She made sure that his nose wasn't covered by her pussy so that he could continue to lick and not stop. She seen his hard cock and she began to slowly stroke his hard prick. After awhile she started to moan out and rock her hips rubbing her wet pussy against his face. She held onto his cock hard giving it a firm squeeze as he continued to lick her pussy. Her other hand went to her already pierced nipples play with them on by one. She knew that he wanted to get a nipple piercing with her but she already had her done so she figured that she would get her clit pierced.

πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’—πŸ’†πŸ’—πŸ’†πŸ’†
Alyssa groaned softly as she shivered. "Mhmm... you can do more than that, I don't mind," she said saucily.
Arashi groaned softly as he felt Misty's fingers pushing in there. "I'm open to trying that," he said shyly. "Um... would it need to be... clean inside?"

Alyssa room:

Cynthia began to sink her finger into Alyssa's anus and her tongue instantly went to the fura's wet pussy. Cynthia lapped at the wet slit as Alyssa thrusts into Lilly. Lilly hands reached out and firmly grasped her breasts.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:
"Yes if you haven't washed your anus today.We can do that but I think Cindy is wanting her pussy fucked hard." Misty said as she fingered Arashi's ass. Cindy started to clean his cock waiting to see what he wanted to do.

Gregory groaned as he felt Amy work on his back. The fact that he knew she was naked on his back made it feel a bit better. He continued to relax a bit more as he felt his bones crack and muscles loosen a bit more. "Feel free to call me Greg if you want," he told her as he continued to feel her soft hands on his back. "What's planned for after the massage?" he asked with his eyes closed. He moaned a bit as he continued to feel Amy's breasts press against his back.

"For one a shower before we do anything else because if we don't this massage oil will stain clothing or anything our bodies touch." Amy said still giving Gregory his massage. She could feel the nerve endings in her skin become more sensitive as she rubbed her body against his. She didn't know what he wanted to do once the massage was over with but she hoped that it lead to some other pleasure.

Alyssa shuddered as she let herself lean a bit more over Lilly's body, lazily lapping at her pert breasts as her hips pumped steadily, feeling the intense stimulation and growing pleasure. "Want to clean up back there? I've never tried an enema before," she said saucily.
Arashi hummed thoughtfully. "Then we can do that after I get Cindy screaming in pleasure," he said shyly as he felt Cindy's fingers gliding over his stiff cock.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia began to sink her finger into Alyssa's anus and her tongue instantly went to the fura's wet pussy. Cynthia lapped at the wet slit as Alyssa thrusts into Lilly. Lilly hands reached out and firmly grasped her breasts.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:
"Yes if you haven't washed your anus today.We can do that but I think Cindy is wanting her pussy fucked hard." Misty said as she fingered Arashi's ass. Cindy started to clean his cock waiting to see what he wanted to do.

Kyle's Room

Amy let out some cooes before she said "drive your tongue deeper my dear." She lowered herself more finally sitting on his face. She made sure that his nose wasn't covered by her pussy so that he could continue to lick and not stop. She seen his hard cock and she began to slowly stroke his hard prick. After awhile she started to moan out and rock her hips rubbing her wet pussy against his face. She held onto his cock hard giving it a firm squeeze as he continued to lick her pussy. Her other hand went to her already pierced nipples play with them on by one. She knew that he wanted to get a nipple piercing with her but she already had her done so she figured that she would get her clit pierced.

God. He had never tasted, felt, or smelled anything like this! He'd read descriptions of a woman's flower and heard guys at school talk about it but this was so different than any of that. Kyle shivered and lapped eagerly at her pussy filling his senses with her. At her gentle order, he pushed his tongue past her labia to lick and explore what was beneath.

His face was being smeared with her juices and he knee he'd stink of her scent after but he didn't care. He plunged his probing, curios tongue inside her sex. He curled it up and around, exploring and rasping against her walls before beginning to tongue fuck her pussy. His cock was weeping pre-cum, the squeeze and stroke of her hand the most intense sensations he'd felt.

"For one a shower before we do anything else because if we don't this massage oil will stain clothing or anything our bodies touch." Amy said still giving Gregory his massage. She could feel the nerve endings in her skin become more sensitive as she rubbed her body against his. She didn't know what he wanted to do once the massage was over with but she hoped that it lead to some other pleasure.

Gregory had a small smile form on his mouth as he heard Amy mention that the oil would stain whatever their bodies touch. He continued to enjoy his massage as he started to think. He decided he was just going to be somewhat whimsical and decide what the answer to the question that was brewing in his head. "So, any chance you can massage the front of my body as well, Amy?" He figured it was a shot in the dark and that he was probably going to never really see this person after tonight, so why not have some fun, he thought. Worst case, Amy would say no and then he would inquire if she would be showering with him to help with his massage a bit more. "God, your body feels so good on my back," he stated as he wanted to make sure she was complimented.

Alyssa shuddered as she let herself lean a bit more over Lilly's body, lazily lapping at her pert breasts as her hips pumped steadily, feeling the intense stimulation and growing pleasure. "Want to clean up back there? I've never tried an enema before," she said saucily.
Arashi hummed thoughtfully. "Then we can do that after I get Cindy screaming in pleasure," he said shyly as he felt Cindy's fingers gliding over his stiff cock.

Alyssa room:
Cynthia noted what Alyssa had said but she continued to do what she was doing because it wasn't like she was licking the girls hole just fingering it. Lilly began to rock her hips in rythm with Alyssa's thrusts as she moaned out.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:
Misty continued to finger his hole as Cindy continued to clean him off giving him a little time to recover. When the girls thought that he had enough time to recover Misty removed her fingers letting him free to fuck Cindy.

God. He had never tasted, felt, or smelled anything like this! He'd read descriptions of a woman's flower and heard guys at school talk about it but this was so different than any of that. Kyle shivered and lapped eagerly at her pussy filling his senses with her. At her gentle order, he pushed his tongue past her labia to lick and explore what was beneath.

His face was being smeared with her juices and he knee he'd stink of her scent after but he didn't care. He plunged his probing, curios tongue inside her sex. He curled it up and around, exploring and rasping against her walls before beginning to tongue fuck her pussy. His cock was weeping pre-cum, the squeeze and stroke of her hand the most intense sensations he'd felt.

Amy could feel Kyle's tongue prob and lick her wet sex and she moaned loudly and she started to grind her pussy on his face. Her hand that was massaging her breast was now grabbing his hair as he continued to lick her. She started to stroke him faster while saying "Does my naughty boy like mommy cunt? Are you my dirty little pervert box licker?" She could feel herself grow closer to cumming as he continued to lick. she made sure that he wasn't going to cum before her. She wanted his cum in her wet snatch.

Alyssa rocked her hips a bit faster, leaning more over Lilly's body so Cynthia had better access to her own pussy. "Mmmmhmmmm, ooooh, I love a good tasty enema," she said saucily as she shivered, moaning.
Arashi groaned softly as he felt the soft hand leave his stiff cock before he slowly and gently pushed it forward, feeling the silken heat tighten around his body before he started pumping his hips gently, letting Cindy get used to the sensations.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-|-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:
Cynthia noted what Alyssa had said but she continued to do what she was doing because it wasn't like she was licking the girls hole just fingering it. Lilly began to rock her hips in rythm with Alyssa's thrusts as she moaned out.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:
Misty continued to finger his hole as Cindy continued to clean him off giving him a little time to recover. When the girls thought that he had enough time to recover Misty removed her fingers letting him free to fuck Cindy.

Gregory had a small smile form on his mouth as he heard Amy mention that the oil would stain whatever their bodies touch. He continued to enjoy his massage as he started to think. He decided he was just going to be somewhat whimsical and decide what the answer to the question that was brewing in his head. "So, any chance you can massage the front of my body as well, Amy?" He figured it was a shot in the dark and that he was probably going to never really see this person after tonight, so why not have some fun, he thought. Worst case, Amy would say no and then he would inquire if she would be showering with him to help with his massage a bit more. "God, your body feels so good on my back," he stated as he wanted to make sure she was complimented.

"Sure I can massage the front of you. I have a special massage planned for you there." Amy answered Gregory question. She continued to massge his back with her body. She stopped and straddled his backlowering her wet lips onto his back. She slowly and methodically rubbed her pussy on his back letting out a moan of pleasure as she done so. She didn't know if he would sleep with her but she wanted to have sex with him. She had turned herself on with this massage way to much not to sleep with him now. After a few minutes she straddled him again and asked "do you want to do the frontal massage now?"

Kyle's Room

Amy could feel Kyle's tongue prob and lick her wet sex and she moaned loudly and she started to grind her pussy on his face. Her hand that was massaging her breast was now grabbing his hair as he continued to lick her. She started to stroke him faster while saying "Does my naughty boy like mommy cunt? Are you my dirty little pervert box licker?" She could feel herself grow closer to cumming as he continued to lick. she made sure that he wasn't going to cum before her. She wanted his cum in her wet snatch.

He yelped into her molten, steamy pussy when she grabbed his hair and tugged. God, that was so hot! It stung but was so sexy! His cock throbbed in her hand as she stroked him. He writhed under her, unable to express his enjoyment other than moaning into her wetness as he relentlessly speared his tongue in and out of her.

Alyssa rocked her hips a bit faster, leaning more over Lilly's body so Cynthia had better access to her own pussy. "Mmmmhmmmm, ooooh, I love a good tasty enema," she said saucily as she shivered, moaning.
Arashi groaned softly as he felt the soft hand leave his stiff cock before he slowly and gently pushed it forward, feeling the silken heat tighten around his body before he started pumping his hips gently, letting Cindy get used to the sensations.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-|-_-_-_-​
Alyssa room:

"hhmmmmmm you feel soooooo good Alyssa!" Lilly moaned out as she felt the girl pleasure her more. Cynthia continued to lick her slit lapping at the juices that were pouring out.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Cindy let out a moan as she felt Arashi enter her dripping wet hole. Hee hips instantly started to buck against his cock with each thrust he made into her. Misty walked around and bent over in front of his face inviting him to like what ever he wanted to lick.

"Sure I can massage the front of you. I have a special massage planned for you there." Amy answered Gregory question. She continued to massge his back with her body. She stopped and straddled his backlowering her wet lips onto his back. She slowly and methodically rubbed her pussy on his back letting out a moan of pleasure as she done so. She didn't know if he would sleep with her but she wanted to have sex with him. She had turned herself on with this massage way to much not to sleep with him now. After a few minutes she straddled him again and asked "do you want to do the frontal massage now?"

Gregory took in a small gasp as he realized what was happening. He felt her thighs on his side, followed by her pussy rubbing against his back. He couldn't tell how wet she was, if at all, at first, due to the oil on his body. Once he heard her moan shortly after starting, there was no doubt that she was wet. He started to think of what he could say. Before he could mention anything, though, he heard her as about the front part of him being massaged. There was no doubt that he was fully erect now, and he was hoping there wouldn't be a problem with that.

"Yes, I am, Amy," he said as he felt her help him turn over, his cock standing straight up as he lay on his back. He admired Amy's naked body, as he watched her get positioned on his body. He moved his hands up towards her long, auburn hair and felt it before moving them down to her firm, supple breasts. He started to squeeze them, then cup them gently, tenderly as she finished getting into position. "You are so fucking hot," he said without realizing it, hoping not to offend her.

Alyssa smirked as she pumped her hips a bit faster, teasing Lilly even as she simultaneously teased Cynthia. "Ooooh, yes," she moaned, shuddering as she felt her body tightening slowly.
Arashi exhaled slowly as his hips pumped slowly and lazily as his fingers brushed over Cindy's body, teasing her body before he smirked slightly, noticing Misty in front of him. "Hmmm, I wonder if it's true for a beautiful woman like it is for a Tootsie Roll pop.... how many licks does it take to reach the center?" he quipped as he leaned his head forward, lazily lapping at Misty's pussy. He heard her breath catch sharply as he smiled slightly.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-|-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

"hhmmmmmm you feel soooooo good Alyssa!" Lilly moaned out as she felt the girl pleasure her more. Cynthia continued to lick her slit lapping at the juices that were pouring out.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Cindy let out a moan as she felt Arashi enter her dripping wet hole. Her hips instantly started to buck against his cock with each thrust he made into her. Misty walked around and bent over in front of his face inviting him to like what ever he wanted to lick.

He yelped into her molten, steamy pussy when she grabbed his hair and tugged. God, that was so hot! It stung but was so sexy! His cock throbbed in her hand as she stroked him. He writhed under her, unable to express his enjoyment other than moaning into her wetness as he relentlessly speared his tongue in and out of her.

Amy knew she wasn't going to last much longer on his tongue . Her hips began to bounce herself on his face as he tongue fucked her. She could feel her orgasm bubbling to the surface and with a loud moan it erupted out like old faithful. Her body shuttered as the orgasm roared out of her. She could feel her juices start to flow like a river out of her wet hole. She. She knew that he was getting a mouth full of her juices but she knew that he was being drowned by it though.

Kyle's Room

Amy knew she wasn't going to last much longer on his tongue . Her hips began to bounce herself on his face as he tongue fucked her. She could feel her orgasm bubbling to the surface and with a loud moan it erupted out like old faithful. Her body shuttered as the orgasm roared out of her. She could feel her juices start to flow like a river out of her wet hole. She. She knew that he was getting a mouth full of her juices but she knew that he was being drowned by it though.

He could hear her cry; muffled by her legs on either side of his head as it was. His heart swelled with pride. He...he'd made her cum! He'd done it! And he knew she'd teach him what he'd done right, what he could do better, so he could make her cum better, faster next time.

It felt like her pussy was melting onto him. Her flowing girlcum was hot, sticky, creamy, and he gulped it down like it was ambrosia. His face was being smeared and painted in her joy and he loved the sinful dirtiness of it. More and more came and he kept drinking, swallowing her joy and continuing to lick and tease her cunt with his tongue.

Gregory took in a small gasp as he realized what was happening. He felt her thighs on his side, followed by her pussy rubbing against his back. He couldn't tell how wet she was, if at all, at first, due to the oil on his body. Once he heard her moan shortly after starting, there was no doubt that she was wet. He started to think of what he could say. Before he could mention anything, though, he heard her as about the front part of him being massaged. There was no doubt that he was fully erect now, and he was hoping there wouldn't be a problem with that.

"Yes, I am, Amy," he said as he felt her help him turn over, his cock standing straight up as he lay on his back. He admired Amy's naked body, as he watched her get positioned on his body. He moved his hands up towards her long, auburn hair and felt it before moving them down to her firm, supple breasts. He started to squeeze them, then cup them gently, tenderly as she finished getting into position. "You are so fucking hot," he said without realizing it, hoping not to offend her.

Amy couldn't wait to feel him pleasure her and his hands on her breast made her coo out with pleasure. She put her hands on his trapping them on her breasts as she leaned down giving him a kiss. As she kissed him she moved her hips slowly downn to his and she pinned his cock between her wet lips. She couldn't wait to have sex with him now that she thought he wanted the same from her. She started to grind on Gregory cock as she kissed him hoping that he would take that as a sign she wanted him.

Alyssa smirked as she pumped her hips a bit faster, teasing Lilly even as she simultaneously teased Cynthia. "Ooooh, yes," she moaned, shuddering as she felt her body tightening slowly.
Arashi exhaled slowly as his hips pumped slowly and lazily as his fingers brushed over Cindy's body, teasing her body before he smirked slightly, noticing Misty in front of him. "Hmmm, I wonder if it's true for a beautiful woman like it is for a Tootsie Roll pop.... how many licks does it take to reach the center?" he quipped as he leaned his head forward, lazily lapping at Misty's pussy. He heard her breath catch sharply as he smiled slightly.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-|-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly could feel Alyssa's cock begin to show signs of releasing all of the futa's cum in her. She couldn't help but to moan out as she felt the cock piston in and out of her. Cynthia kept lapping at the pussy befor her trying to push Alyssa over the edge.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Cindy could feel her body shudder with each thrust that Arashi made into her pussy and she yelp with each of his thrusts. Misty soon let out a yelp as she felt him lick her wet pussy. She loved the feeling of oral sex almost as much as she did the main dish.

Alyssa room:

Lilly could feel Alyssa's cock begin to show signs of releasing all of the futa's cum in her. She couldn't help but to moan out as she felt the cock piston in and out of her. Cynthia kept lapping at the pussy befor her trying to push Alyssa over the edge.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Cindy could feel her body shudder with each thrust that Arashi made into her pussy and she yelp with each of his thrusts. Misty soon let out a yelp as she felt him lick her wet pussy. She loved the feeling of oral sex almost as much as she did the main dish.
Alyssa nibbled lightly over Lilly's breasts as her hips pumped quickly as she moaned from Cynthia's tongue lapping at her pussy, making her purring moans sound quite unique. "Mhmm, almost ready to fill the tank to overflowing," she moaned, shuddering as she knew it wouldn't be much longer.
Arashi chuckled at their moans before he ducked a bit lower, teasing that particularly sensitive bundle of nerves in Misty's body as his hips pumped more quickly but steadily.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

He could hear her cry; muffled by her legs on either side of his head as it was. His heart swelled with pride. He...he'd made her cum! He'd done it! And he knew she'd teach him what he'd done right, what he could do better, so he could make her cum better, faster next time.

It felt like her pussy was melting onto him. Her flowing girlcum was hot, sticky, creamy, and he gulped it down like it was ambrosia. His face was being smeared and painted in her joy and he loved the sinful dirtiness of it. More and more came and he kept drinking, swallowing her joy and continuing to lick and tease her cunt with his tongue.

Amy sat on his face for awhile before she got up letting him crawl out from underneath her. She knew that she was going to have fun with this sub and she was curious about if he truly like pain or not. When he got out from underneath her she grabbed him by his balls giving them a firm squeeze before saying "I want to test how much of a whore you can be for mommy and in what way you're a whore." She gives his balls a firmer squeeze before saying "go to the corner you have been a dirty little momma's boy and you need to be spanked. Once you're in the corner brace yourself against the wall with your ass out." She lets go of his balls and she makes her way over to a large bag. She pulls out a bunch of stuff like riding crops, floggs, whips, paddles, rods.

Alyssa nibbled lightly over Lilly's breasts as her hips pumped quickly as she moaned from Cynthia's tongue lapping at her pussy, making her purring moans sound quite unique. "Mhmm, almost ready to fill the tank to overflowing," she moaned, shuddering as she knew it wouldn't be much longer.
Arashi chuckled at their moans before he ducked a bit lower, teasing that particularly sensitive bundle of nerves in Misty's body as his hips pumped more quickly but steadily.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly couldn't hold back anymore and she let out a bunch of yelps as well as moan. She could feel her body shake as she came on Alyssa's cock. Cynthia could hear Lilly moan and she hoped that Alyssa would be close behind Lilly.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Cindy could feel her body start to shake as Arashi fucked her. She continued to yelp and moan as she was being fuck. Misty let out a gasp as she felt his tongue go lower to her sensitive clit.

Amy sat on his face for awhile before she got up letting him crawl out from underneath her. She knew that she was going to have fun with this sub and she was curious about if he truly like pain or not. When he got out from underneath her she grabbed him by his balls giving them a firm squeeze before saying "I want to test how much of a whore you can be for mommy and in what way you're a whore." She gives his balls a firmer squeeze before saying "go to the corner you have been a dirty little momma's boy and you need to be spanked. Once you're in the corner brace yourself against the wall with your ass out." She lets go of his balls and she makes her way over to a large bag. She pulls out a bunch of stuff like riding crops, floggs, whips, paddles, rods.

Kyle took several rapid, deep breaths trying to get his breath back. Despite not being touched at all, his cock was still half hard from the feeling of pleasing her, from the rush he'd felt in knowing he'd made such a woman cum.

Then she grabbed his balls. He let out a strangled squeal and stiffened up, wincing but also letting out a gasping moan at the firm squeeze. It shot pain though him but it was tinged with enjoyment. His dick twitched and he licked his lips, nodding at her instructions, "Yes, Mommy, I-ahh! I'll do what you say, th-thank you for being firm with me, Mommy."

Kyle turned to the corner and heard her movements behind him; rummaging in a bag and pulling out...something. Things? Anticipation sent tingles up and down his spine as he leaned against the wall, planting his hands on either of the sides of the corner. He pushed his ass back and thrust it out, "Like this, Mommy?"

Amy couldn't wait to feel him pleasure her and his hands on her breast made her coo out with pleasure. She put her hands on his trapping them on her breasts as she leaned down giving him a kiss. As she kissed him she moved her hips slowly downn to his and she pinned his cock between her wet lips. She couldn't wait to have sex with him now that she thought he wanted the same from her. She started to grind on Gregory cock as she kissed him hoping that he would take that as a sign she wanted him.

Gregory was a bit surprised at how personal she was getting with him. He was a little bit surprised when she grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts. He wasted no time with caressing and squeezing them. The next thing he was knowing, she had bent down and kissed him as he felt her rub against his cock.

"God, I don't care what the rules are, Amy," he admitted after their kiss while looking at her. "I want to fuck you so bad," he added. He wasn't completely sure if she would protest, however, with his cock as hard as it was, and from the signs he was getting from Amy, he moved his hands down her flat stomach and made his way down to her hips. He helped lift her up and then sat her back down, her pussy starting to become penetrated from his hard member. He let out a soft moan as he felt her wet lips start to cover his cock.

Alyssa room:

Lilly couldn't hold back anymore and she let out a bunch of yelps as well as moan. She could feel her body shake as she came on Alyssa's cock. Cynthia could hear Lilly moan and she hoped that Alyssa would be close behind Lilly.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Cindy could feel her body start to shake as Arashi fucked her. She continued to yelp and moan as she was being fuck. Misty let out a gasp as she felt his tongue go lower to her sensitive clit.

Alyssa shuddered as she felt her feminine muscles clench hard, very, very close to orgasm. "Oooh, I think you want that again," she teased, intent on getting Lilly to cum a second time as her hips pumped faster and more insistently as she leaned over Lilly's body, lightly tugging the other woman's nipples with her teeth as she massaged her breast with one hand, teasing her clit with the other.
Arashi teased Misty's clit lightly with his teeth before sliding his tongue deep into the woman, noting with some interest that he didn't taste any of his own release, only her fragrant fluids as his hips pumped in long powerful strokes, then shifted to shorter, deeper pumping movements, alternating the movements randomly to see how Cindy enjoyed it.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Back