Free Association Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are all great for some snickers for those of us that get it, but the people that need to understand the message don't have the first clue. :rolleyes:

Right.

An investor, a worker, and an immigrant go into a bar and each orders a beer. The bartender brings a tray of sandwiches with their beers. "Compliments of the house," he declares. As they watch the big game on the wide-screen tv, the investor puts one sandwich after another into his briefcase. When one is left, he whispers to the worker, "watch out! That immigrant is trying to steal your sandwich."

Do you think the worker gets it?

The Parody Project hae quite a few good parodies for Trump. Here's Confounds the Science

Best thing I've seen in ages.

Right.

An investor, a worker, and an immigrant go into a bar and each orders a beer. The bartender brings a tray of sandwiches with their beers. "Compliments of the house," he declares. As they watch the big game on the wide-screen tv, the investor puts one sandwich after another into his briefcase. When one is left, he whispers to the worker, "watch out! That immigrant is trying to steal your sandwich."

Do you think the worker gets it?

:D:D

They don't understand this either.''

20170804_Stolen_Jobs.jpg

They don't understand this either.''

20170804_Stolen_Jobs.jpg

A few years ago I was commissioned to write a series of ‘project profiles’ for a major global management consultancy.

One of their success stories was the turnaround of a manufacturing facility employing 700 people and losing almost a million pounds a month. Eighteen months after my client moved in, the business had more than doubled its sales, and it was on track to make a healthy pre-tax profit.

The revamped business employed 160 people, about 30 of whom were automation engineers.

A few years ago I was commissioned to write a series of ‘project profiles’ for a major global management consultancy.

One of their success stories was the turnaround of a manufacturing facility employing 700 people and losing almost a million pounds a month. Eighteen months after my client moved in, the business had more than doubled its sales, and it was on track to make a healthy pre-tax profit.

The revamped business employed 160 people, about 30 of whom were automation engineers.

Labor Day

I remember seeing a Giles cartoon of similar humour many moons ago.

PS. I got as phone call this afternoon from the Hospital.
The sample polyps they took out are not cancerous.
I hope is will also apply to the ones due out in three weeks.

Again, great news, HP. Such negatives are always positvie.

But the compilers of the Bible got the dimensions of The Ark wrong. If it took two of every species that survived the Flood it would have been larger than any possible wooden ship could have been constructed.

Perhaps it was an Armada of Arks?

Perhaps it was imaginary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back