AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that top from those latest pics. I confess I'd rather enjoy seeing you take it off. Something about a woman as beautiful as yourself undressing herself pushes all the right buttons.

attachment.php

Yes please :heart::heart::heart:

I love the tease of clothes...:devil: a slip here and there, a hint of whats to become

G'mornin', darlin!

Had a dusting of snow down here last night after it being in the 70s yesterday. :eek: Hope that missed you and you're staying warm, snuggled up in your PJs. Have a great day! :rose::kiss:

LOL no, not at all :devil:

yeah, me either…thankfully!!

Love that top from those latest pics. I confess I'd rather enjoy seeing you take it off. Something about a woman as beautiful as yourself undressing herself pushes all the right buttons.

:eek: thank you...

Yes please :heart::heart:

yay!! you are back!! woot!

How inviting......:devil:

you have a standing invitation!!

Damn it!!! I missed a lot being away from the computer!!!!!

yes… but you had a hot date!! I really need a woman in my FB rotation!!

I love the tease of clothes...:devil: a slip here and there, a hint of whats to become

and what is that mr. supeh?

Good Morning!

good morning sexy!! say hey to Gracie!

Had a dusting of snow down here last night after it being in the 70s yesterday. :eek: Hope that missed you and you're staying warm, snuggled up in your PJs. Have a great day! :rose::kiss:

we got snow too! :) I am in yoga pants and a hot pink tank and quite comfy

Repeat

So this is a repeat, but I figure if its one I really like then its worth repeating!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Per Papa's request...

attachment.php

Wooooot!!! I have a million more requests! ;)

This is hot because it almost looks like your are putting your own tits on your head! Since this is physically impossible, there must be two of you... which would make the greatest mènage à trois ever!

Wooooot!!! I have a million more requests! ;)

This is hot because it almost looks like your are putting your own tits on your head! Since this is physically impossible, there must be two of you... which would make the greatest mènage à trois ever!

Sure you could handle two of me?? That's a whole lotta woman!!

You say this as though you are the first to call me easy ;)

:p prove it...

Last night was a surprise, just met up with her while out...

Still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back