Word Chains game

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but keeping me is the challenge

:rolleyes:

Yes, a challenge akin to devouring an entire geoduck at a single sitting.

(I think we should ease up on the sentence game here and in the Post Office; we may be driving away colleagues who prefer to play the original game. Shall we consider starting a new thread for sentence/word play?)
 
lethargic


kk, Tio - I'll try to restrain my wanton literary urges

giclee

Hey, Beowulf, I enjoy the literary eruptions, but I don't want to spoil others' fun. It is, in a real sense, a form of threadjacking, and not really fair. I'll see about starting a more literary word game, though I'v started a few that haven'tgone anywhere.
 
giclee

Hey, Beowulf, I enjoy the literary eruptions, but I don't want to spoil others' fun. It is, in a real sense, a form of threadjacking, and not really fair. I'll see about starting a more literary word game, though I'v started a few that haven'tgone anywhere.

You can never be a leech and you know that, right?

As I had said earlier, the way you guys rambled, can give a bunch load of ideas to people like me.


Kinda like Spinach to Popeye.

And the occasional literary exercises invigorates mind.
 
Last edited:
chastened

no problem really - to be honest it relieves of the burden of formulating a response along with a reply-post

:)
 
Last edited:
erstwhile

we'll keep the banter and the chain replies separate

Let it flow naturally.

Just push the word alone quickly, and then later put the sentence.
You can always mark that edit is in progress, so that no one else posts.

What do you think?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top