OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

Wolfias

Wolf writer
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Posts
4,071
OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

For Out Of Character communication concerning the role play we're all involved in.
 
Last edited:
Subscribed also.... this is where we can post pictures of our characters, or show the video you sent so people have an idea of our dancing.... anything you want to talk about concerning the story but is not part of the story. :)
 
Well you don't need brackets in OOC. RP is you playing your character as you see fit, as long as it fits into the context of the storyline. You've been doing that just fine Feisty don't change a thing.
 
Last edited:
Makes sense! And thanks :)

Okay: here's the dance Tess is planning to teach the girls. The whole "show" will be similar in style but this is one of the faster numbers. The video was my inspiration for the burlesque idea in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvzonhFBWhw
 
Last edited:
Okay, I am heading to visit my dad, he is in the hospital. Fiesty, if you go shopping just take her along with you and have her respond as you see fit if needed. She has a couple corsets, one black and one red and black, she is looking to accessorize them for the show is all. Oh and maybe a pair of jeans and some shirts, lol. Oh, one more thing, boots are her weakness!!! Thanks and I will be back later in the afternoon! :)
 
Wolf's bike for Hannah would be a cool prop for a dance I imagine.
 
Okay breezy! i'm waiting on secrets to get back so Hannah and Tess can have a convo, then we will be off shopping :)

OMG yes, that is a great idea Wolfias!
 
What about "hot patootie" from Rocky Horror Picture Show? Its a pretty sexy song and the bike could be a very good prop with it.
 
I'll give some more ideas when I'm not using a tablet and I get out of bed lol. And I agree with fiesty, wolf. That song is HOT
 
We're going to need classic songs too, and not rock either. I mean, Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend and stuff like that.
 
Not sure about you guys, but what if one night was like a Rocky Horror Picture Show night, and they do that big long song that's three songs in one?
 
Back
Top