Scribbles on Scrap Paper....

JustEl

color outside the lines..
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Posts
36,886
I've been thinking I needed a place for all these little scraps of paper I have laying around. You should see my desk!!!!

Anywho, here it is. So feel free to add your own scribbles, an idea you'd like me to kick around or just say Hi...
You know me, no rules to follow here, just go with the flow
and see where it leads....
KISSES....
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:


So.... Without Further Adieu.... Here's one of my latest scribbles....


.................... She knelt quietly on the pale blue sheets between his out stretched bare legs. Her auburn bangs curtained her lowered golden flaked brown bewitching eyes, hiding her longing desire. The worn soft thin strip of chocolate colored leather sagged at it's middle as she held the ends in the fingers of her uplifted waiting hands.

Raising her eyes to meet his, she uttered no words but spoke volumes as her wanton eyes begged.

"Not just yet, my love." his grin wickedly sent his reply as he adjusted his folded arms under his pillow propped head.

Submissively she lower her eyes, not showing the disappointment in them. Her breath pushed at the unrelenting ribs of the indigo velvet corset he placed on her hours ago making the satin ribbon cut into her cinched body. Reminding her, her actions only added to her wait....................:kiss:


 
Last edited:
She came in and saw him on the bed. His eyes were closed.....and she thought she could sneak up on him. But when she leaned over him, he reached up and grabbed her, pulled her under him. He kissed her, but then he tickled her. He knew all of her ticklish spots and hit them all.

Laughing she told him, "Remember payback's a bitch."

His response was to grin and kiss her.
 
She came in and saw him on the bed. His eyes were closed.....and she thought she could sneak up on him. But when she leaned over him, he reached up and grabbed her, pulled her under him. He kissed her, but then he tickled her. He knew all of her ticklish spots and hit them all.

Laughing she told him, "Remember payback's a bitch."

His response was to grin and kiss her.

Love it!!! What a great way to start foreplay!!!! :kiss:
 
................ He strolled pass the line of scantily clad dressed buxom beauties, lingering at each. Only one thing on his mind.... Would any of them satisfy his hunger. That is until he saw her.

Her black blunt cut hair shimmered like the wings of a raven in flight on a hot humid Georgia summer day. Her lips moist and full, coated in blazon red, puckered a Sirens' smile at him. Her eyes, jewels of emerald sparkled her warning.

Glazing back at her, he took her hand in his. Their eyes locked on each other as he brought her hand to his lips kissing it softly. That moment, at that very moment his lips touched her porcelain skin, he knew he had tasted heaven for the first time or was it hell....................
 
....................Rough, twisted, dark and raw. It was two animals fucking. Nothing, not one thing human about it. Both in it for their own pleasure. Not giving a shit about the other, so to speak. Just in it for their own powerful release, own fulfillment, their own needs. Both clawing to gain control.

The harder he fucked her, the harder she pushed back into him. His cock a shaft of rigid flesh, her pussy a fiery forge. Neither giving an inch. Taking everything from the other and giving nothing back. The air thick with the scent of beastly sweat that dripped from their bodies.

Turning her head, the glowing light glimmered in the mirror of her grandmother's antique armoire catching her eye. A smile grew out of her drawn lips as she looked at her reflection being fucked in the mirror. As she watched herself in the mirror, her mind drifted to "him". Closing her eyes she sighed and fucked back even harder.

How she ached for it to be "him" there with her. She longed for it, for it to be "him" fucking her like that. Opening her eyes, she looked back into the mirror only to see the same savage reflection and thought," Why wasn't that old mirror a looking glass leading her to her King of Hearts....................
 
Why? What could have been done differently? She wondered as she walked away. Wanting to cry, she stiffened her back, held her head up higher, and continued walking. Later, when she was home in the privacy of her bedroom, would she let those tears fall.

"Is he looking at me? Don't turn around. Don't." she told herself sternly. She didn't know what would happen if she turned around.

Taking a deep breath, she climbed into the car, started the car, and put it into drive. This was it. She was leaving behind a piece of her heart.
 
.................... His strong hands roughly grabbed her ankles, wheeling her to the side of the bed. Her ass now resting at the edge, he ripped the thin white lace panty that covered her depilated pussy. Clawing at the lilac rippled silk sheet under her body to gain some sort of stability, she gasped as his forceful hands widened her legs, thrusting her moist pussy onto his harden cock.................... :kiss:
 
This wasn't was I was expecting. Although, it is another way of making a to do list.
 
………………..Sitting on the side of the bed, she pointed her toes skyward. The silky nylon glided down her smooth shapely leg beneath her hands, caressing each curve as it went. Slowly she lowered her leg, keeping her foot arched with only five little perfectly painted scarlet colored toes resting on the carpet. Rolling the nylon up her thigh, she adjusted the band before her fingers traveled to the lacy black garter belt. Excitement built in her body as her fingers clasp the tiny sliver hooks to the black nylons. Lifting her feet, her toes searched for the black suede peek-a-boo pumps she had placed on the floor. After finding them, she raised her left leg to admire the 6” high "Betty Boop" style shoe she had picked out for the evening. Smiling at the shoe while turning her ankle to view both sides, she wondered if he would even notice them………………..:kiss:
 
Last edited:
………………..Sitting on the side of the bed, she pointed her toes skyward. The silky nylon glided down her smooth shapely leg beneath her hands, caressing each curve as it went. Slowly she lowered her leg, keeping her foot arched with only five little perfectly painted scarlet colored toes resting on the carpet. Rolling the nylon up her thigh, she adjusted the band before her fingers traveled to the lacy black garter belt. Excitement built in her body as her figures clasp the tiny sliver hooks to the black nylons. Lifting her feet, her toes searched for the black suede peek-a-boo pumps she had placed on the floor. After finding them, she raised her left leg to admire the 6” high "Betty Boop" style shoe she had picked out for the evening. Smiling at the shoe while turning her ankle to view both sides, she wondered if he would even notice them………………..:kiss:

love it!!!!!
 
Thank you sweetie.... Those peek-a-boo pumps are one of my favorite pairs, not to mention one of The Mad Hatter's.....;):kiss:
 
Laying on the bed, she watched him get up. They had just spent two incredibly hot, fun, and amazing hours making love. He leaned down and kissed her. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer to her. She loved his lips on hers, his tongue playing with hers. She didn't think she could get enough of him.

He pulled back. He knew that he had to go get into the shower. Their time together went by way too fast. He leaned down again to kiss her. She moaned into his mouth, and he knew that there was no way he was getting that shower.

Parting her legs, he pulled her to the edge of the bed. He entered her in one swift thrust, causing both of them to moan...........................
 
.................... His strong hand gently slide the thin strap of purple fabric from her shoulder, leaving it to droop over the soft skin of her upper arm. Caressing up her arm, he moved her long auburn to the side. Her chin turned, resting on her collar bone as his lips teasingly kissed her left shoulder blade.

Whispering into her ear, "I've missed you." his words lingered as he kissed her shoulder once more.

Turning to face him, her voice the lowest of a whisper, "I've missed you too."

Her eyes blazed with all the fire she had inside her body for him not leaving any of her desire hidden. His hands gently took her face in them, pulling her warm moist ruby lips to his. His kiss, long and passionate, so wanton made her weak as she drifted deeper into submission....................:kiss:
 
http://audioboo.fm/boos/849095-reading-a-tidbit

………………..Sitting at the small bistro table, she smiled up at him. Slipping off her olive green crossed strapped sandal, her bare foot rose to playfully tease at the edge of his chair. Her hand holding the glass of chilled strawberry wine swirled it gently before she took a sip. With flirty eyes she tilted her head as her foot made it’s way closer to his plaid covered crotch. Her toes taunting wiggled and ran over the cotton that loosely held the growing mass between his legs.

Wickedly she grinned as if to ask, “What……???”

Smiling back at her, his hand caressed down her silky tanned leg, stopping at her Satsuma colored toes. Taking his other hand behind her knee he bent her leg, pulling her to the edge of her seat. Seductively his hands slide over her soft, warm skin, snaking their way up as he leaned forward. His eyes fixed on hers gave away his want and desires.

Kissing her knee, he whispered, “You know what those legs of yours do to me, don’t you?”………………..:kiss:
 
Last edited:
"It was a typical day in the April of 1984, and Kelly-Anne was headed to the store for her usual Tuesday stock-up. The rain was teaming down, as it normally does here - it's not called the Isle of Wight for nothing - and the buttons on her coat were straining. Why did he have to be overdue? And where was her husband where he needed her?

She needed him, she felt unbelievably horny, and wanted to try once more to break her waters with his hard shaft. Just once more..."


Hmm, might have to use that :cool:
 
Last edited:
Great idea, EL. Maybe I'll contribute one of these days!
Would love to see a scribble by you, Sage....:kiss:


"It was a typical day in the April of 1984, and Kelly-Anne was headed to the store for her usual Tuesday stock-up. The rain was teaming down, as it normally does here - it's not called the Isle of Wight for nothing - and the buttons on her coat were straining. Why did he have to be overdue? And where was her husband where he needed her?

She needed him, she felt unbelievably horny, and wanted to try once more to break her waters with his hard shaft. Just once more..."


Hmm, might have to use that :cool:

Love it,arnold.... :kiss:

It's great how these little scribbles leave me with a little tease in my head.... It's kinda like writing a blurb on the back of a book's jacket... Always making you want more......:D:kiss:
 
Love it,arnold.... :kiss:

It's great how these little scribbles leave me with a little tease in my head.... It's kinda like writing a blurb on the back of a book's jacket... Always making you want more......:D:kiss:

Thank you El, I'm pleased to hear it :kiss:

My problem is I never usually write much more than that. I do think that I need to write something properly but I tend to lose motivation after a while :(
 
Thank you El, I'm pleased to hear it :kiss:

My problem is I never usually write much more than that. I do think that I need to write something properly but I tend to lose motivation after a while :(

Well scribble to your heart's content on here, arnold.... Who knows you might jot down a great story line that you run with...:kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Back
Top