The Gangsters Mistress

She didn't care Leo was in the room. She wanted Tony and someone walking in wasn't going to stop her getting what she needed and wanted. She didn't care if he was watching them. She was proud of her curvy body and didn't mind showing it off. Her hips were moving faster. She hadn't heard Leo leave so she was sure he was watching them. She looked at Tony so much passion and lust in her eyes for him and she kissed him. She slide nearly all the way off his cock then slammed roughly down. She started to rolled his shirt up his chest. Then pulled the shirt over his head. His eyes covered by the shirt.
 
As tony could feel her riding him she pulled his shirt up over his face blocking his view he didn't care as long as she didn't stop riding his hard cock buried inside her.

Leo saw his chance and stepped forward pulling out his 9 inch cock from his zipper and pushed it against her lips as he looked down at her. Hopeing she would suck him while tony couldn't see.
 
She had blocked Tony's view but she was going to move the shirt until she heard someone moving closer to them and whoever it was she didn't want Tony to see because he'd be angry.

She saw Leo stood with his cock out and he pushed his cock against her lips. She didn't know what to do. She yanked Leo's head down so she could whisper to him. "Don't you ever tell anyone about this. You'd be a dead man if anyone ever found out and don't you dare moan. Am I understood?" She whispered aggressively to him before letting go of his head. She took his cock head in her mouth and sucked softly.
 
Leo felt jennifer pull his head down and listened to every word she said. As use let his head to he nodded in answer to her question as he felt her lips swallow his cock.
He watched her sucking him as he enjoyed the view. Keeping his mouth tight shut.

Tony had no idea with his eyes covered he could only feel the it of his cock buried inside her as she rode him hard. He had no idea Leo was stood right next to him getting sucked.
 
Last edited:
She saw him nod his head and she was glad he understood what she told him. She didn't want Tony hearing Leo and she didn't want Tony knowing about Leo being in the room. She started to take more of him in her mouth as she was moving her hips faster. She was bouncing hard on his cock. She sucked harder on Leo's cock as she pulled herself nearly all the way of Tony's cock and then she slammed down hard.
 
Leo was enjoying the feeling of her mouth round his cock as he didn't moan out. He saw tony was enjoying himself right before tony went to pull the shirt off his head Leo whispered.

"His tie."

Leo knew he couldn't tie his boss tony hands up to stop him but Jennifer could and save them both getting into trouble.
 
She grabbed Tony's tie and tied his hands stopping him from pulling his shirt completely off. She winked at Leo as she started to take him deeper in her mouth. She was sucking harder her hands massaging his balls. She was riding Tony's cock harder. She could feel Tony's balls slapping against her. She was feeling so good her pussy was tightening round his cock. She was getting closer to cumming and her eyelids were fluttering as she was riding his cock harder.
 
Tony was enjoying her riding him and as he went to take his shirt off his head he felt her tie his hands up. He was tied up and blinded and he loved it. It made his cock grow another two inches inside her. As he could tell her and himself getting ready to cum. He didn't care they could carry on this way.

As soon as Leo saw his boss was tied up he reached over whispering thank you to Jennifer before grabbing her head and pulling her down onto his cock move as he thrust his hips. Her lips felt so good on him.
 
She was glad that Leo had suggested she tied Tony's hands and now he couldn't take his shirt off so he wouldn't be able to catch her sucking Leo's cock. His cock grew an extra two inches deep in her and it felt so good. She was riding him faster and her pussy was clutching his cock harder. She was starting to cum her body shaking. She took Leo fully into her mouth and she was sucking harder as she ran her nails roughly over his balls. She looked up at Leo and winked sucking harder and faster on his full cock.
 
Leo was close as he watched Jennifer work his cock in her mouth. Tony felt Jennifer cum as her pussy tightened on his cock he couldn't take anymore and exploded inside her.

He kept thrusting into her being tied up turned him on even more. He had no idea about Leo as Leo thrust his cock deep into her mouth.
 
Jennifer was sucking Leo's cock harder and she was taking him deeper into her mouth. She looked up into his eyes. Her pussy was gripping Tony's cock hard and she sliding up and down his hard cock. She bite her lip hard as she moaned. Her body was shaking as she shut her eyes not looking at Leo anymore. She was starting to choke a little on his cock. Tony was cumming deeper into her tight pussy. She slide Leo's cock out of her mouth and she coughed a little but she covered her mouth up with her hand. She stroked Leo's cock softly and her tongue licked his balls softly.
 
As Leo felt Jennifer lick his cock he whispered that he was about to cum as tony was still thrusting deeply into Jennifer's pussy.

Leo was worried as to where he could cum as he didn't want the boss to see it. He could feel the pressure building up in his balls.
 
"Cum in my mouth. I can manage it." She whispered to Leo as she opened her mouth wide. She looked at him waiting for him to cum in her mouth. She stroked his cock hard. She was still sliding up and down Tony's cock because if she stopped moving she knew he'd think something was wrong if she stopped moving.
 
Tony really began fucking her hard as he spread his legs a little and thrust up into her like a wild animal. He had no clue Leo was right next too them.

Leo quickly grabbed hold of Jennifer's head and pulled her onto his cock as he thrust into her mouth twice and shot his cum deep into her throat.

He let her swallow it all down before he pulled his cock out and tucked it into his pants. He leaned down whispering.

"We will talk about this later."he said smiling before he quietly slipped out of the room.

He was sure he would get to fuck Jennifer again.
 
Tony was beginning to fuck her like he was a wild animal and she was loving it. His animal instances were kicking in and so were hers she was moving in sync with him. Leo came deep in her mouth and swallowed every last drop. She looked at him as she cleaned his cock up before he slide himself back into his pants.

"Okay I'll find you later but remember never to talk of this to anyone but me. You'd be a dead man so I think your smart enough to keep quiet about it." She smiled at him watching him walk out. She pulled the shirt off Tony. She kissed him passionately as she ride his cock hard like she was a possessed woman.
 
Tony wanted to cum deep inside her pussy again before he fucked her tight ass. When he saw her after being blindfolded he leaned up kissing her not tasting the cum in her mouth.

He slammed his hips up to meet hers as they fucked madly. Tony almost bucked her off his cock a few times as he thrusted into her.

Leo knew not to tell anyone but he would get with Jennifer again.
 
She was glad Tony didn't seem to taste Leo's cum in her mouth. "Baby I want. you to take me from behind." She said untying his hands. She was kissing his neck as she stroked his chest. Their bodies were moving together and they were fucking madly and she wanted him to fuck her madly from behind. She always loved to be fucked by him.

Her mind was wandering to Leo she was thinking about what he'd want to talk about when she'd go find him.
 
Tony heard what Jennifer said and pulled her off his cock before he quickly turned her round to face his feet. With her sat backwards on his lap he took hold of his cock and pushed it deep inside her asshole.


Then he begin thrusting into her tight ass.

Outside Leo had just been ordered to be Jennifer's car driver and couldn't believe his luck.
 
She was facing his feet sat backwards on his lap and he pushed deep inside her tight asshole. Her pussy juices running down her legs. She bite her lip moaning she was thrusting her hips back hard. His cock was deep in her asshole. Her asshole was spreading wider for him. He was thrusting in and out of her tight ass. She was moaning loudly. "Oh god yes." She pinched her nipples hard and started to pull her nipples. "Tony." She was crying out.
 
Tony's hands gripped hold of her hips as she rocked back on his cock hard. She was fucking her ass using his hard 14 inch cock as he could feel her spreading more for him.

"Ohhh fuck Jennifer. You slut. God you feel so good."

He knew she liked to be called a slut as his cock rammed into her asshole hard.
 
She moaned loudly as he gripped her hips as she rocked back and thorth on his cock. She loved his big cock and she always loved feeling it deep in her tight ass. "Oh Tony I'm your slut and I love you fucking me. I want your cock all the way in my ass. Push your cock all the way in my ass. Give me it all." She said as she pushed hard back on his cock. She was still thinking about Leo but she was mostly thinking about Tony's cock deep in her ass.
 
Tony thrust harder and harder inside her before he lifted her off his cock fully and pushed her face first onto the floor. He quickly got over her and rammed his cock back in hard into her asshole.

Moving so quickly he didn't give her time to react before he grabbed her wrists holding them up he pulled his tie over and tied her wrists to the base of the pole above her head.

Squatting over her he could thrust down into her ass at leisure. Leaving her helpless to his fucking.
 
He lifted her off his cock and pushed her face down against the floor. The floor was cold against her face. She stuck her ass out up in the air. He rammed his cock deep into her tight ass. She closed her eyes biting her lip moaning. He was moving fast in and out of her as he grabbed her wrists and held them up and he tied her wrists to the base of the pole. He was squatting behind her and he thrusted hard and deep in her. He was fucking her roughly and she couldn't move.
 
"I bet a hot little slut like you loves to get taken this way."

Tony rammed his cock into her ass hard before pulling it out and grabbing her asscheeks he pulled them apart and shoved his tongue deep inside her asshole.

As he started to lick her.
 
"Oh Tony you know me I'm your slut and I love you take me this way. I love you fucking me and having your cock deep in my ass." She said. He rammed deep into her tight ass once more before he pulled out of her ass and grab her ass cheeks and spread them he shoved his tongue deep inside her asshole. She moaned loudly loving the feel of his tongue in her ass.
 
Back
Top