What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showered and dressed, just about to go out for breakfast...IHop I believe....not been to one of those before. It better be good......I am ravenous......I rarely go to this time of day (9.30) without eating.

Have fun lovelies, catch you all later.

:kiss:

matriarch said:
Showered and dressed, just about to go out for breakfast...IHop I believe....not been to one of those before. It better be good......I am ravenous......I rarely go to this time of day (9.30) without eating.

IHop is great. :D Wish we had one here.

Have fun, eat lots. :)

matriarch said:

OMG, I'll be in texas within the next 24 hours if Vella is near an IHOP...think they'd be willing to adopt me? :D ;)

*cough* *hack* Ow...

*cough* ow...

*cough* *cough* ow... *cough* ow...

I woke up this morning coughing, and it hurt so much I wanted to just give up breathing for a few hours so that I wouldn't cough anymore...

It feels better now, but if tomorrow is like today Idon't think I'm making my poker tournament :(

waffling between wanting to exact a long brutal and excruciating lesson on "appreciating your support staff" on a certain Dr. McIdgit, and giggling uncontrollably at making names for him like "Dr. Buttmuncher"

Mood: excellent. relaxed & not working, so very happy :D

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend :kiss:

Chantilyvamp said:
OMG, I'll be in texas within the next 24 hours if Vella is near an IHOP...think they'd be willing to adopt me? :D ;)

We got to the IHop........the parking lot was full....including a school bus....we decided to try somewhere else!! You would not believe how long it took for us to find somewhere to eat....but we did. A little cafe attached to a knick-knack/art shop. It was pretty good food, but the place was a tad pretentious.

Then we hit Wal-mart. I'll say nothing more.

Got home, unloaded, and then crashed. I found I suddenly couldn't stand upright...so ended up on the couch, then on the bed. Lucky is outside mowing the acres of grass .....everyone else is on the porch chatting, smoking, drinking....coke. I think it's pizza for supper this evening.

I'm inside away from the cut grass.....my allergies will go crazy otherwise, it;s very windy and the cut grass is blowing all over the place.

TheeGoatPig said:
*cough* *hack* Ow...

*cough* ow...

*cough* *cough* ow... *cough* ow...

I woke up this morning coughing, and it hurt so much I wanted to just give up breathing for a few hours so that I wouldn't cough anymore...

It feels better now, but if tomorrow is like today Idon't think I'm making my poker tournament :(

Sounds like its time you took something for that cough...it's hanging around way too long. Hot water, sugar, honey, lemon juice for the throat...and something for the cough.

Take care.

My mood ... well ... a wee bit better than yesterday, but I still have that lingering feeling that a huge post in the depressions threads is in order :( ...

i fpain can be counted as a mood thats mine. horrendous unbelievable pain that has set in the last few hours..id ont think there are enough pain pills in th e house for this :(

Feeling alright. Got school out of the way this morning, and it wasn't so bad. Studied for about 4 hours, which was very much needed. Got home and cut the grass, rinsed off the pool, set it out and am in the process of filling it. Not much else around here I think I'll be doing tonight. Just waiting for the rest of our guests to arrive and enjoying the company that's already here. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

:)

~lucky

Chantilyvamp said:
i fpain can be counted as a mood thats mine. horrendous unbelievable pain that has set in the last few hours..id ont think there are enough pain pills in th e house for this :(
*hugs* :kiss:

Chantilyvamp said:

*hugs Chant* :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back