Hot Moms At Preschool Drop Off

School pick-up too

(Please don't repost)

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

attachment.php

Hot hot hot :)
 
WTF. She asked NOT to repost. The very next fucking post?????

Come on dude.
 
mmm - I don't mind it being requoted .... just not reposted .... otherwise I don't know where it goes ....

THANK YOU for being so vigilant :rose::rose::rose:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Ready to see sexy school drop off

That is a super sexy pic!

Want to know what sexy panties and bra will be worn under your cute outfit
What will you wear?
Definitely heels..... So perfect

lazymoosemn
YIM
 
mmmm tomorrow looks like rain ....

So maybe something like this ....

I'll decide when getting dressed .....

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Too bad preschool activities are over..I miss having those eyes of handsome dads all over me..trying to pretend I had no clue though had to smile to some very persistent ones..Is it me or dads are getting unhesitating and daring...?
 
Too bad preschool activities are over..I miss having those eyes of handsome dads all over me..trying to pretend I had no clue though had to smile to some very persistent ones..Is it me or dads are getting unhesitating and daring...?

The older I get, the less nervous and shy I am around women.

Also, it seems the less nervous and shy that I am the more women respond to my compliments and/or conversation.
 
Too bad preschool activities are over..I miss having those eyes of handsome dads all over me..trying to pretend I had no clue though had to smile to some very persistent ones..Is it me or dads are getting unhesitating and daring...?

... maybe they are just getting encouraged? ;)
 
what if u reverse the scenario?

i run a business where hot moms come to my workplace! and i talk with them at length!

how does that sound?
 
Too bad preschool activities are over..I miss having those eyes of handsome dads all over me..trying to pretend I had no clue though had to smile to some very persistent ones..Is it me or dads are getting unhesitating and daring...?

We are getting more daring for your sake...we do not wish to offend by not noticing you or the way you have decided to dress for the day. That would be rude...


And THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH for the way you choose to dress! Please remember, in this summer season, Less is More.
 
Too bad preschool activities are over..I miss having those eyes of handsome dads all over me..trying to pretend I had no clue though had to smile to some very persistent ones..Is it me or dads are getting unhesitating and daring...?

I know I'm persistent - Sometimes, I feel like I have a harem of cute moms to flirt with.:devil: If you're ever bored, I'll be happy to flirt with you too...
 
I always..

Walk my Dog when I take my kids to school since we live very close. The dog is ALWAYS amazing bait. I have gotten very lucky thanks to the dog and the moms being horny bored housewives.
 
With the wife and kids away, no camp today. However, they did leave books that need to be returned to the town library after work tonight. Perhaps that'll provide a nice substitute.
 
I've recently realised how many yummy mummy's live on my street. I'm sure recently there are more. But 3pm onwards, so many lovely ladies walk past my front window....
 
Back
Top