The Official OSP Register

BlackWolf65 said:
No, what I'm saying is that OR said that to me while I was flirting with her, remember? I'm just pointing out that those are the kinds of comments I've gotten.

Oh christ...on that note, I'm gonna go make dinner...before I make a COMPLETE ass of myself...

BlackWolf65 said:
What's for dinner??? Anything good??
Now THAT is the silliest question I've heard today! I don't make anything that isn't good. We're having a beef roast, mashed potatoes with gravy and steamed green beans (from last years garden).

Lucky Girl said:
Now THAT is the silliest question I've heard today! I don't make anything that isn't good. We're having a beef roast, mashed potatoes with gravy and steamed green beans (from last years garden).
Mmmmm...

Send me a plate??? :D

Bring yourself for dessert, too :D

Lucky Girl said:
*slides riding crop out of right boot, begins smacking it on left palm*

Yes...yes, I am...

*smack, smack*

Oh, please, Lucky Girl .... i really want to perform for You....and the riding crop is just the kind of incentive i crave (besides the chance to taste your lusciousness)!

Hey wolf, I believe you missed that I am in the Fenland region of the UK.....it says so in my sig.....yeah I know it can be cumbersome to read hehe

BlackWolf65 said:
Congrats!! You are now Official OSP #22. And just in time, too!!

We're initiating Lucky Girl as our official ODP Auditioner this weekend...

Each OSP gets a taste!! :p :p

Cool--I'm always up for auditions :p :p

Knock, Knock Hmmm *looks around* must be a bit early for the club members. I'll just head off to other pastures. *tongue hangs limply now* :p :p

Please list

BW65,

Please list me if you have seniors sub-section.
As there is no money exchange, I cannot offer a money back guarantee as an alternative I can offer “If not 100 % satisfied will do it again” .

Werfalke said:
BW65,

Please list me if you have seniors sub-section.
As there is no money exchange, I cannot offer a money back guarantee as an alternative I can offer “If not 100 % satisfied will do it again” .
You, sir, are now Official OSP #23!

We do not have a seniors subsection. I feel that there is no need to distinguish those things in the list. If someone should contact you, it would be up to you to give out as much or as little info as you choose. Besides, should age really matter, anyway? :D

cunnilingusbill said:
Put me on the list, Im always OSP ready
This is a General Announcement:

After consulting with our resident OSP Audition Officer, Lucky Girl, we have decided that all candidates for this list should be auditioned *before* they are assigned an OSP number.

This should be disappointing to no one, really... :D

So, cunnilingusbill, you will need to make arrangements with the OSP Audition Officer as to when the audition will take place...

BlackWolf65 said:
This is a General Announcement:

After consulting with our resident OSP Audition Officer, Lucky Girl, we have decided that all candidates for this list should be auditioned *before* they are assigned an OSP number.

This should be disappointing to no one, really... :D

So, cunnilingusbill, you will need to make arrangements with the OSP Audition Officer as to when the audition will take place...

*squirming with excitement, dashes off to the closet to find the red plaid schoolgirl skirt and the red boots*

Hey LG!! Can you recommend one of these studs to me??? I need a lickin' from someone who can keep tickin' :p

Lucky Girl said:
*squirming with excitement, dashes off to the closet to find the red plaid schoolgirl skirt and the red boots*
See??
We couldn't have chosen a better Audition Officer...

BlackWolf65 said:
See??
We couldn't have chosen a better Audition Officer...

*struts back in, wearing the a white blouse, red schoolgirl skirt, thigh high red leather boots with the riding crop peeking out of the top of the right one*

Where is everybody???

*pouts*

Lucky Girl said:
*struts back in, wearing the a white blouse, red schoolgirl skirt, thigh high red leather boots with the riding crop peeking out of the top of the right one*

Where is everybody???

*pouts*
you look amazing lg. very very sexy :D

Lucky Girl said:

Where is everybody???

*pouts*
Uhm, what am I, just decoration?

BlackWolf65 said:
Uhm, what am I, just decoration?

^^ Walks in and hangs jacket on BWolf's head. ^^

Oh, sorry, BWolf, thought you were the coat rack. Too distracted by Lucky Girl, I guess.

ccnyman said:
^^ Walks in and hangs jacket on BWolf's head. ^^

Oh, sorry, BWolf, thought you were the coat rack. Too distracted by Lucky Girl, I guess.
%@$(&%^@

~~Throws cc'cs jacket at him...~~

Wiseasses in this place...

BlackWolf65 said:
%@$(&%^@

~~Throws cc'cs jacket at him...~~

Wiseasses in this place...

^^ Grabs the jacket and hangs it on the coat rack. ^^

By the way, BWolf, did I ever tell you black is my favorite hair color?

Lucky Girl said:

Where is everybody???

*pouts*

I am right over here darlin!!! Waiting for you!!! And I'm ready too!!! :p :p :p

INeedLove said:
Hey LG!! Can you recommend one of these studs to me??? I need a lickin' from someone who can keep tickin' :p

hi inl :p damn, went down for a dive :p friday nite and now its monday already, whew! just let me catch my breath for a minute dear ;) :p :kiss:

Back