My first thread

I have let this thread die lately. Thanks for the interest shown in reviving it. I don't post a lot and I'm not very responsive with messages too sorry. Not out of rudeness, just life.

Spectacular pictures, thanks for reviving your thread...looking forward to more. :rose:

I have let this thread die lately. Thanks for the interest shown in reviving it. I don't post a lot and I'm not very responsive with messages too sorry. Not out of rudeness, just life.

Wonderful to see you again, lookin very sexy in sheer black:rose:

Stunning contributions, thank you.:rose:

Here's a few pics, hope you like them.
xo

I loved the quick tour of your beautiful body and now very glad to see you posting again.:kiss:

I wish I had discovered this thread earlier.. What a magnificent body you have..!

Thank you for all the positive feedback. I'm quite shy in real life so this is encouraging. I'll try not to leave it so long between posts in the future. đź’‹

Thank you for all the positive feedback. I'm quite shy in real life so this is encouraging. I'll try not to leave it so long between posts in the future. đź’‹
Well glad you came out of that shell a bit here!
OtherWise , would never have known this shy girl was so damn beautiful

Glad you returned or I might not have seen this! Great pictures so far

I clearly have an exhibitionist side despite my shyness. Here's a quick after shower selfie from this morning..

Attachments

• 2016-11-29 09.39.06.jpg
    2016-11-29 09.39.06.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
I clearly have an exhibitionist side despite my shyness. Here's a quick after shower selfie from this morning..

Beautiful,and still wet, would love to lick off those drops of water from all over you.

Err, that hurts me in a good way ..nothing like a sexy woman out of the shower, mmmm!

Under my dress today...

Attachments

• 2016-11-30 12.18.51.jpg
    2016-11-30 12.18.51.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
Back