Editor Available

JonB1969

Really Experienced
Yes, I know, the first isn't until the weekend but I thought I would jump the gun so to speak and post early.

I am currently available to take editing projects.

I will edit mostly for technical issues, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and the like. I will edit or suggest changes to the plot structure ONLY upon request, so if that is what you need, just mention that in your first private message.

I will edit in American English.

Categories I WILL NOT EDIT = Gay Male, Incest/Taboo, Crossdresser/Transsexual, Erotic Horror and Non Human.

Most other categories OK, esp Interracial.

Response Time.

Good editor, and really great response time. Jon edited a couple of stories for me which I haven't published, yet. He usually gets the work done in less than 48 hours.

Do you always post when you are available? I really like your profile and would love for you to have a look at my first story. I probably won't be finished soon.

Do you always post when you are available? I really like your profile and would love for you to have a look at my first story. I probably won't be finished soon.

Yes, that was why I posted, to let people know I was available. Feel free to PM me when you finish your story.

Thank you!

Good editor, and really great response time. Jon edited a couple of stories for me which I haven't published, yet. He usually gets the work done in less than 48 hours.

Why thank you for the vote of confidence! :D

Okay, thanks. I started out writing a romance novel and came here to get some ideas about writing the steamy scenes. A seed for a short story was planted and now I have more words written for my "short" story than my book.
The fact that you are making a living as an author is interesting.

Yes, I know, the first isn't until the weekend but I thought I would jump the gun so to speak and post early.

I will edit mostly for technical issues, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and the like. I will edit or suggest changes to the plot structure ONLY upon request, so if that is what you need, just mention that in your first private message.

Categories I WILL NOT EDIT = Gay Male, Incest/Taboo, Crossdresser/Transsexual, Erotic Horror and Non Human.

Just bumping this thread to let everyone know I am available for March. :cool:

2 chapters: First time
Chapter 1 - 3312 words - Friends flirt and become lovers
Chapter 2 - 2025 words - Friends contimue sexual journey with some action in public

Rejection reason was dialogue convention but I would accept feedback on all aspects of the story. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 chapters: First time
Chapter 1 - 3312 words - Friends flirt and become lovers
Chapter 2 - 2025 words - Friends contimue sexual journey with some action in public

Rejection reason was dialogue convention but I would accept feedback on all aspects of the story. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Check your in box.

Afternoon JonB

I did a rework of a story that I have posted on here already. I wonder if you would be interested in taking a peek at it and offer some tweaks or suggestions.

PM to let me know. Thanks.

Afternoon JonB

I did a rework of a story that I have posted on here already. I wonder if you would be interested in taking a peek at it and offer some tweaks or suggestions.

PM to let me know. Thanks.

Apologies for the very late reply. Go ahead and PM me if you still need an editor. :eek:

Hello, PUSSY 👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

I don't NEED an Editor [Actaully, I'm a Wikipedia Editor: [spam/advertising prohibited per our forum guidelines] ;) :eek: & a wee bit of a BLACK HUMORIST ROTFL-'till I CHOkE 2 death [U not me WTF would I choke myself?] :devil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
I turn'd off PMs 13 years ago during BIG FLAME WAR, & Good Riddance 2 Bad CRAP!

If there's something like so TOTALLY private [How does THAT happen between strangers?] that U CUNT post it here 4 todo al mundo to salivate on, why not e-male me at [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines], so you know how it ends, right? :kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Back