Editor Please: D/s with hitting, bitting and screaming

Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Posts
2
I have a short (sub 2500 word) story that I'd like an editor to help with. It's odd, has a little blood and a surprise hea ending.

I'm trying to improve my writing so any feedback on where I've gone wrong, and why, is welcome. My spelling, grammar and word use can be a little messed up, my brain fills in and hides crap from me, but I've used spell check and given it a couple of reads throughs so far.

I'd prefer to work with one experienced all in one editor if that's not asking too much.
 
Since you story is short, and if you want feedback, I'd be willing to look at it and give feedback. I'm not currently taking on any editing projects though. What category are you putting this in?

PS It won't hurt my feelings if you go with someone who will actually edit your story. Just saying.
 
As it's my first story that I'll publish I'd prefer to edit it first, thank you for the offer though.

Category would be BDSM or reluctant/non consensual, probably should have mentioned that earlier. I'll learn.
 
As it's my first story that I'll publish I'd prefer to edit it first, thank you for the offer though.

Category would be BDSM or reluctant/non consensual, probably should have mentioned that earlier. I'll learn.

No problem. I'm not much for reluctance/NC themes anyway.
 
Back
Top