Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 03-18-2018, 08:05 AM   #1
Wannabcocksucker69
Virgin

Craving Cock

I have lived as a masculine straight guy my entire life, but I have always craved cock. I'm not at all attracted to men. I find women sexy and can't resist taking a second look at a large pair of breasts or a nice round ass.

As I get older, I'm 35 now, the urge for cock only gets stronger. I have also become more and more accepting of my desires. I'm to the point now where I feel like I need to submit to these urges and finally live out some of my fantasies.

My biggest urge is to feel a cock slide into my mouth. I want to be on my knees and taking it deep into my throat. I want to run my tongue all around the head of a cock. I crave the idea of a man with his hands around my head as I look up at him with his hard cock throbbing in my mouth. Mostly, I want to experience a man cumming in my mouth so I can swallow his load.

I also enjoy the idea of being a bottom for the right guy, but ill save that for another time.

I don't know why I'm posting this. I have started looking for someone with no luck yet. I use to wonder why I had these cravings, but I have recently just accepted that it's something I want, something I crave. I just joined this site and it looks like there are plenty of other guys here who share my interest in cock. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one in this situation.

Old 03-18-2018, 08:09 AM   #2
saintcero
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabcocksucker69 View Post
I have lived as a masculine straight guy my entire life, but I have always craved cock. I'm not at all attracted to men. I find women sexy and can't resist taking a second look at a large pair of breasts or a nice round ass.

As I get older, I'm 35 now, the urge for cock only gets stronger. I have also become more and more accepting of my desires. I'm to the point now where I feel like I need to submit to these urges and finally live out some of my fantasies.

My biggest urge is to feel a cock slide into my mouth. I want to be on my knees and taking it deep into my throat. I want to run my tongue all around the head of a cock. I crave the idea of a man with his hands around my head as I look up at him with his hard cock throbbing in my mouth. Mostly, I want to experience a man cumming in my mouth so I can swallow his load.

I also enjoy the idea of being a bottom for the right guy, but ill save that for another time.

I don't know why I'm posting this. I have started looking for someone with no luck yet. I use to wonder why I had these cravings, but I have recently just accepted that it's something I want, something I crave. I just joined this site and it looks like there are plenty of other guys here who share my interest in cock. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one in this situation.
consider enabling PMs so others can chat with you.

Old 03-18-2018, 09:13 AM   #3
Samsacks
Really Really Experienced

Sounds like my situation entirely.

I'd had desire for cock (but not men) since my 20's. Finally gave in in my late 40's. I'm early 50's, now.

I'm married, so it's that much more a struggle. If you're single, go for it with abandon. You'll be glad you did.

Old 03-18-2018, 09:46 AM   #4
Mqoi
Literotica Guru

Welcome brother. When you finally get to fulfill that desire, I'd suggest just go all the way so you leave no regrets about things undone behind.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:31 AM   #5
willingtobeused
Literotica Guru

I love to suck a cock daily

Old 03-18-2018, 12:44 PM   #6
Wannabcocksucker69
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintcero View Post
consider enabling PMs so others can chat with you.
PMs are enabled.

Old 03-18-2018, 02:03 PM   #7
ILoveToCum2
Really Experienced

I am sitting here absolutely craving cock right now, I am 48 and trust me, the desire gets even stronger as you get older.

Happily married with a very sexy kinky wife who knows nothing about my cock lust, for those older, does the craving ever go away.

Old 03-18-2018, 04:10 PM   #8
Astroman72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabcocksucker69 View Post

That describes me exactly, as well. From being on this forum for a while now, and searching online, it seems that there are a LOT of guys like us out there. Like you, the same desire has always been a part of my sexuality, and I've accepted it. I suspect it's related to how much we love our own cocks. "Hey, these things are awesome--they look great, they feel great, and I know exactly how they work! And just think of all the fun I could have if there was another one here!"

Old 03-18-2018, 09:54 PM   #9
CottonForMe
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveToCum2 View Post
I am sitting here absolutely craving cock right now, I am 48 and trust me, the desire gets even stronger as you get older.

Happily married with a very sexy kinky wife who knows nothing about my cock lust, for those older,

does the craving ever go away.
Nope. Gets worse................... (or better................)

Old 03-19-2018, 07:12 AM   #10
peter49parker

Quote:

Happily married with a very sexy kinky wife who knows nothing about my cock lust, for those older, does the craving ever go away.
I was a late bloomer and I must say that once I was craving cock, it has never gone away. Once I tasted it ... I never want to stop.

Old 03-19-2018, 08:14 AM   #11
nakedworld
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by willingtobeused View Post
I love to suck a cock daily
It would be nice to get the chance

Please note my Skype isn't working at present, and I can't figure out how to remove it from the profile.

Old 03-19-2018, 08:45 AM   #12
ILoveToCum2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonForMe View Post
Nope. Gets worse................... (or better................)
Damn, I was afraid of that.

Old 03-19-2018, 08:46 AM   #13
ILoveToCum2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter49parker View Post
I was a late bloomer and I must say that once I was craving cock, it has never gone away. Once I tasted it ... I never want to stop.
Sounds like fun, I live in hope that I can find someone.

Old 03-19-2018, 08:49 AM   #14
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Question

Quote:
Damn, I was afraid of that.
Lol. 😎

Old 03-19-2018, 08:58 AM   #15
8incock
Really Experienced

Quote:

me too

Old 03-19-2018, 09:06 AM   #16
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Welcome to the club. Check out a few of my threads there are a bunch of us. You are definitely not alone

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! and Cocks That Would Turn a Straight Man....

Old 03-19-2018, 09:09 AM   #17
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
Welcome to the club. Check out a few of my threads there are a bunch of us. You are definitely not alone
Hmm, maybe we should start a club.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:13 AM   #18
ILoveToCum2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer110 View Post
Count me in

Old 03-19-2018, 09:22 AM   #19
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Count me in
A start anyway.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #20
HerLittlePiggy

Quote:
Count me in

Old 03-19-2018, 09:38 AM   #21
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerLittlePiggy View Post
Count me in
The more the merrier.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:56 AM   #22
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That's why I started this
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1107507

Thought I was alone turns out we aren't alone at all.

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! and Cocks That Would Turn a Straight Man....

Old 03-19-2018, 10:02 AM   #23
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
That's why I started this
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1107507

Thought I was alone turns out we aren't alone at all.
And a very nice club it seems to be.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:09 AM   #24
J1biboi
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Just speaking from my personal experience, the intensity of the urges tend to come and go all through life. The urge to suck cock got really strong in my early 60s and stayed that way until just recently (I'm 69 now). As for being curious, I satisfied that in my mid twenties, but the desire to suck cock has never left me completely. I think once you suck a cock, you'll always want to do it again.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:19 AM   #25
Sclovers
Really Experienced

Lots of company here!