More Fake News

Where will Trump stay? Rather than at nearby Trump Tower, President Trump is expected to stay at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey. The question is whether world leaders will make the hour drive to see him, Patrick said.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates...-first-meeting-with-the-u-n-general-assembly/

I say we all travel to see him... AT his golf club, WITH our golf clubs. Not like there's a worry of brain damage, since you can't hurt something that he never had.
 
I say we all travel to see him... AT his golf club, WITH our golf clubs. Not like there's a worry of brain damage, since you can't hurt something that he never had.
Will you nicely pay the entrance fee and further enrich Tromp.Org, or will masses of club-wielding protesters storm the hurricane fences and invade across the water hazards? Fore!
 
Will you nicely pay the entrance fee and further enrich Tromp.Org, or will masses of club-wielding protesters storm the hurricane fences and invade across the water hazards? Fore!

If there were water hazards, wouldn't that be a nod to climate change? Not permitted in this administration.
 
Senator Bill Cassidy seemed to be a decent human being. Cassidy let the press know that he would not vote for a repeal of Obamacare, if it did not include coverage for all. There should be no punishment for preexisting conditions. He wanted lower premiums for middle-class families, and no lifetime caps on health coverage.

Jimmy Kimmel has made it a point to keep the public informed about health insurance issues. Kimmel had an awakening, to the reality of having no health care insurance coverage, and a loved one in medical danger.

From Splinter-

On Tuesday night’s show, Kimmel rolled back the tape of him asking Cassidy if he believes every American should have access to regular checkups and preventative medical care, to which Cassidy sheepishly responded, “Yep.”

“So ‘yep’ is Washington for ‘nope,’ I guess,” Kimmel dead-panned. “This guy, Bill Cassidy, just lied right to my face."


"Not only did Bill Cassidy fail the Jimmy Kimmel test, he failed the Bill Cassidy test. … This guy, Bill Cassidy, just lied right to my face … We can’t let him do this to our children and our senior citizens and our veterans or to any of us. … I am politicizing my son’s health problems — because I have to. … There’s a new Jimmy Kimmel test for you. It’s called the lie-detector test. You’re welcome to stop by the studio and take it anytime."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog..._experimentrandom_3_na&utm_term=.8a8a876171e5

http://splinternews.com/jimmy-kimmel-torches-republican-leading-the-fight-to-re-1818576236

Louisiana Sen. Bill Cassidy lied, and he is trying to cover up the stink.

What did Cassidy do ? Cassidy is blaming the victim.

"I’m sorry he does not understand," Cassidy said on CNN's "New Day"

Washington Post-

How well does Jimmy Kimmel understand the GOP health-care bill?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...l-really-understand-the-gop-health-care-bill/

"It turns out Kimmel understands the bill's impact better than its authors do. Here are five of Kimmel's claims matched up with what we know about the bill."

-Amber Phillips
The Fix

What does the newest repeal do ?


"This bill does not give states nearly as much money to help cover the rising cost of health insurance as Obamacare is giving them right now. In fact, most federal funding from Obamacare would end completely in 2026. That means even states that want to create a health-care-for-all system with their newfound freedom probably won't be able to afford it."


https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...l-really-understand-the-gop-health-care-bill/

gsgs comment- Lindsey Graham voiced main concerns of the Republican party, Tea Party, and Freedom Party is to fulfill their obligations to the Koch brothers, their campaign donors, and Donald Trump.
/end comment

"Republicans are in a rush because they are trying to pass this with a budget tool called reconciliation, which lets Republicans duck a Senate Democratic filibuster on any legislation that directly affects the government's bottom line. The ability to use that tool expires at the end of the month."

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-cassidy-obamacare-20170919-story.html

In a letter to Cassidy dated Monday, Gee offers chapter and verse on how the bill would cut health coverage for 433,000 of Cassidy’s constituents enrolled in Medicaid expansion; eliminate protection for people with pre-existing medical conditions, driving many of them into the “increasingly battered and tattered safety net of public assistance”; and threaten the health of “the unborn and their mothers.”

Cassidy-Graham is being pushed through entirely outside that process. There will be no hearings before the committees charged with healthcare legislation, virtually no debate, and no input from Democrats. For McCain to support the bill under those circumstances would mean his reneging on a principle he articulated as recently as Aug. 31.

In a blatantly political move, the Graham-Cassidy bill would redirect some of the A.C.A. money to the nineteen Republican-run states that didn’t expand Medicaid, such as Florida, North Carolina, and Texas.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/the-graham-cassidy-bill-is-a-potential-disaster

gsgs comment-
Before Berniecare frightened the testicles off of the Republican Senators pushing the repeal forward, Lindsey Graham's only thought was to keep the coalition together. The callous comment he gave to press, had nothing to do with healthcare, or the people that would be harmed.

The A.L.E.C. blueprint is alive, and ready to shred the humane part of our government to shreds.
 
The A.L.E.C. blueprint is alive, and ready to shred the humane part of our government to shreds.

I admit I didn't read this whole post, & almost-never watch Kimmel, but look at that: ALEC?! Of course! It's Trump!! When does the other ALEC start SNL again?!
 
So much, for deep concern for free speech

City of Berkeley Police Department

Sunday September 24, 2017 -

The Berkeley Police Department and law enforcement partners arrested 11 people as part of efforts to manage demonstrations at and near the UC Berkeley Campus.

http://www.berkeleydailyplanet.com/...stration.--City-of-Berkeley-Police-Department


Limp, unenthusiastic, photo-op at University of California at Berkeley's Sproul

Could not be bothered to bring anything to amplify the voice of the clown.

15 minutes presence of Far Right Troll Circus clown in Berkeley. Cost to the university ? $800,000 worth of joke, made by twerpy arseholes.

The most infamous names in the Looking Glass community, of severely deplorable entities were advertised.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/...aza-as-berkeley-braces-for-milo-yiannopoulos/

Barriers, police details from all over the county. Helicopters, police cars, ect. Just as if there would be another Charlottesville to cope with.

The clowns want everyone to believe they powned the students and minority community. They only did it for the LAWLS.

The clowns have a small but fanatical fan club. The clowns let them down. Many of the fans were still waiting behind the barriers, getting checked over by the police.

(Boston just had one day of nonsense, from low-powered clowns. Boston took the same precautions. Same shut-down, tone done effect.)

"We know or ought to know that, in a hierarchical society, even civil liberties can be used in ways that reinforce those hierarchies. We are witnessing the rebirth of alchemy as a serious endeavor, an undertaking in which we transform abuse into victimhood, billionaires into besieged outsiders, and the vulnerable into vectors of mass danger. It is no more empirically sound than the old mutations of lead into gold—but it is far more marketable. And it is far more dangerous than the inept rogues who showed up on Berkeley’s campus that evening."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dail...keley-protesters-made-about-milo-yiannopoulos
 
Art, for art's sake, until...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...sbuhne-theatre-artistic-director-chris-dercon

Activists occupy Berlin's famous Volksbühne theater, say they resist city's gentrification


Volksbühne Theatre, Berlin

The protesters, reportedly members of an art collective calling itself "Dust to Glitter," said they had planned the protest months in advance and wanted to "liberate" the theater, resist the gentrification of Berlin, and protest the pillaging of the city's cultural life by investors.

"We recognize the liberation of this space and the subsequent self-government as an artistic and therefore political act: the city is theater, theater is the city," said one of the group's speakers according to Berlin daily newspaper Der Tagesspiegel.
She told hundreds of onlookers in the building's foyer that the group would occupy the Volksbühne, which translates literally to "People's Stage," for three months. During that time, activists would create an "anti-gentrification center" and "parliament of the homeless" at the site, she said.

http://www.dw.com/en/activists-occu...y-they-resist-citys-gentrification/a-40650704
 
Too busy, to scrub embarrassing mis-informed tweets ?


September 25, 2017

Trump Duped by Old Footage of Iranian Missile Test

Seven month old video, not a new missile. Why would Trump want to believe Iran perform a new test, recently ?

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Iran just test-fired a Ballistic Missile capable of reaching Israel.They are also working with North Korea.Not much of an agreement we have!
5:59 PM - Sep 23, 2017

The tweet is still there, as is the re- tweet of picture of Pat Tillman.
Marie Tillman, the soldier's widow objected to Trump's exploitation.


“Pat’s service, along with that of every man and woman’s service, should never be politicized in a way that divides us,” Marie Tillman said, in comments relayed to CNN’s Brian Stelter. “We are too great of a country for that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tar-in-a-divisive-way/?utm_term=.b84afe0d51d4


Donald J. Trump Retweeted
Ⓙay
Ⓙay @jayMAGA45
·
Sep 24
NFLplayer PatTillman joined U.S. Army in 2002. He was killed in action 2004.


Iranian footage was actually seven months old, and showed a launch that failed when the missile exploded after liftoff. A missile was indeed rolled out at a parade on Friday, but not put into the air.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/trump-duped-by-old-footage-of-iranian-missile-test.html

Emleror Carrot has missile envy. Other tyrants have missiles in their parades.
 
Trump was upset on Saturday, and tweeted


Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
4h
19,000 RESPECTING our National Anthem! #StandForOurAnthem🇺🇸


President Donald Trump on Saturday tweeted a video of hockey fans standing for the national anthem, making his latest call for athletes to respect the flag during sporting events.

One problem, is that the video is not during or after this week's Take a Knee campaign against racism, or in protest against Trump's demand to fire professional sports players.

The video that Trump tweeted, was Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues game was broadcast by NHL on NBC on Nov. 9, 2016. A clip from the game was viewed more than 4.5 million times on Facebook.

In the video, which was filmed immediately after 2016's contentious presidential election, the arena announcer encouraged crowds to think of those who had served and come together regardless of their own political affiliation.

19,000 hockey fans in the video were focusing on veterans (in 2016) — not Trump's 2017 fight with the NFL.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoe...cting-the-flag?utm_term=.ad94klrM3#.wy63Xqk6m
 
Last edited:
Back
Top